Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

On Break

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

On Break - Page 3 Empty Re: On Break

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:36 am

Heather would watch as the girl stumbled over her words, waiting on her to get out what she wanted to before she would feel the girl's foot accidentally bump into her's, causing her to jump a bit before the girl asked that question. "A-ah hah, no don't worry about it. It isn't really all that much." Heather let out, scratching the back of her head and letting out a little nervous laugh.

Heather nodded her head as the girl went on, clearing up her words. When she said she would be a nice catch, Heather would blush a bit more, smiling just a bit before she kept talking. "A-ah.." Heather let out when she said what she did before she would quickly stop and correct herself, talking about the hentai match and all that. "Nnm..I guess you could say t hat.." Heather let out, shrugging her shoulders before she tilted her head a bit.

As Mercy again went to put what she was saying in a different way, Heather watched her sink into the booth, Mercy's legs coming over quite a bit to her side, Heather blushing and letting out a little startled sound as she felt Mercy's leg brush up against her's. The girl's words next really didn't help that situation, making Heather quite flustered as she shook her head. "A-ahm..r-right..I get you.." She let out, tapping her foot a bit in a reflex. "U--uh..Mercy...your leg.." Heather said, not knowing exactly how to tell her as she moved a bit, accidentally rubbing her leg against her's a bit more as well, freezing up a bit when she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Mercy had seemed to placate Heather with her words a little bit. The young paralegal let out a sigh. She turned and looked away and smiled a bit, glad to have cleared things up. All she needed to do was sit back up and resume their entirely platonic lunch and she could be on her way having made another desperately needed friend in the business. But when Heather mentioned her leg, Mercy's eyes widened.

"Huh/" She said and suddenly felt her knee pressing up against Heather's leg. "Eep!' She squeaked and shut her legs, closing around Heather's with her own. She then shook her head and shut her eyes. "Wrong way!" She said and spread her legs, knocking her leg into Heather's other knee gently before she tried to push herself back up to a sitting position, grunting from the awkwardness before heaving herself upward and leaning over her salad.

"hah.. hah...' She panted and shook her head again. "I've never been defeated by a booth before!" She said blushing as she weakly grinned at Heather. "I swear that I do a lot of cardio! I'm not winded just..." Her bright red cheeks explained the situation better than her words could.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:59 pm

"Ah heh..y-yeah ah-H-hey??" Heather let out before Mercy closed her legs on her own. As the girl shook her head and shut her eyes, Heather felt a deep blush come over her face from the feeling before she finally would correct it, albeit doing with while knocking her leg into her other knee. The whole situation was like something out of a comedy or something, and Heather didn't really know what to say about it at first as Mercy finally pushed herself back up.

"Are..you ok?" Heather let out as Mercy panted out, saying what she did. Heather grinned a little at her reaction, seeing that reddened face of her's. "Relax a bit." Heather would continue, though her face was quite red as well. "Honestly, you're getting yourself so worked up. Just relax. If you want to say something, say it." Heather let out, leaning in towards her a bit.

"And just when I thought we were starting to become comfortable with eachother as friends." She let out, teasing her just a bit more.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 am

Mercy pushed her hand against her chest and started panting once she was up. She blushed deeply at Heather's words and nodded, taking a sip from her soda. "I'm fine, sorry." She lifted her head up and smiled at Heather. "Really, everything is alright and all the awkward stuff is fine when it comes to being friends. You don't have to worry about any of that!" Mercy let out a soft huff. "It was just... there was contact and then I didn't want you to think- Not that I would mind! Or.. ah.. well..." Mercy blushed. She lowered her head.

"Just shut up while you're ahead, Mercy..." She muttered to herself. "Well, anyway, everything's pretty great between us!" Mercy said, lifting her head up and smiling at Heather. Mercy looked down at her salad. Her appetite had waned. The girl ate like a bird as it was. "The food was quite good, thanks a lot." Mercy said. "We will have to do this again sometime." She said with a nod. "Or find something to do that doesn't end up being awkward!" Mercy laughed. "Considering it was like this while eating I bet if we did it, then it wouldn't be awkward at all! ehehe!" Mercy said making a joke before realizing what she was saying. "Ah... well..." I mean! Cause... usually it's the other way around, right? That's how it was for me last time..." She muttered and took a quick last bite of her salad, mostly to keep her mouth shut. She failed and did her best to talk around her lettuce without talking with her mouth full of food. A very precarious situation.

"But we're just friends, you know that right? I was just joking. Sometimes I can be funny, I swear..." Mercy said dryly. She then reached for her MP# player and deftly slipped a bud into her ear. It was time for some calming music. She realized that had been part of the issue. She was always listening to something but she felt like Heather deserved her attention fully. But now the situation changed and she turned on her MP3 player to random and made a face at the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihwzG5-W8tE&feature=player_embedded:14axbbhk]song[/url:14axbbhk] that came out. What a cruel device that little music player was!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3