Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 12:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In Past Times

3 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

In Past Times - Page 3 Empty Re: In Past Times

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Ryan's eyes nearly bulged out their sockets, nothing could have prepared him for this. Not fighting Linda the dragon genius, not fighting Alibaster. Not even that dangerous night not long ago.

He stared at his hands and then his outfit, it sized down with him thankfully. He couldn't ascertain his exact age but he assumed himself to be ten or less.
However he realised he was not alone and so kept his composure as best he could, gulping a little before saying "It seems to have worked."

He inwardly hated his mid teen years, he was or rather had been in his late teens. But he kept a lid on those feelings for the time being.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Alibaster took it all it,he inhaled deeply and began to yell in joy. "YES! I'm the greatest scientist in the whole world! Hahaha!" The boy jumped around in sheer excitement.Then,turned back to Ryan and Cougra.He saw that they were in shock. "Don't you see? Our age reverted with the time.I-It solved the 'meet our past selves' paradox!"

Last edited by 11367 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:55 pm

(Sorry was multi tasking so wasn't paying full attention. Sorted now.)

Ryan ran a hand over his eyes and down to his chin, he was still in a state of moderate shock here.
He blinked rapidly a few times before realising that Alibaster was jumping around like a kid or something.

But Mr Knight still had his mind intact and so he said "So I take it we're at the place that Anampo and her friends were at in this part of the timeline?" the young man was trying not to focus on himself here and instead he got down to business.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:22 pm

He tries to calm down,running a hand through his snow-white hair. "Yes.We are in that very town.To my research,this is arounf the time the 5 of them met.I tell you this but once: Anything you do will not affect the present in any manner.We have about..." Alibaster looked down at a wristwatch. "About 2 days before we go to the next interval."
He turns to Cougra. "You okay? You haven't spoken."

Where they were,to be more specific,was on the ouskirts of town.To their left,a large forest with tall trees,most were bare.To their right was a large hill.Town was on the other side.

Last edited by 11367 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Cougra had to try and look at herself to see if she had any bruises. She opened up her makeup case and what she saw shocked her. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" she screamed in horror. She then turned to Alibaster and glared at him. "Al...WHAT DID YOU TO MEEE??!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Ryan walked towards the door of this room with a brisk manner, he figured the best way to deal with this situation was to just stay calm and serious. Although he let out a smirk when he heard Cougra call Alibaster by the name of Al, truth be told he was freaking out as well. He just choose to keep it nipped as best he could.

He left the door open as he exited the place, intent on heading to the hill to get his bearings on where he was. It felt a bit different as he was now shorter than he was when he was 18, but again he kept his feelings reined in.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:27 pm

It made Alibaster flinch a bit.Cougra still had not gotten over her age change. "I didn't do anything.Science did.There can only be one Cougra in this universe.To prevent a paradox.Don't worry about it.Ryan seemed to have--" The scientist was going to refer to Ryan.But,he head left already. "Well,s-see? Ryan's going out to find them."

At the top of the hill,Ryan couldn't see much activity.The sun being in the sky indicated that it was a bit past noon.Kids were being let out of school,but there were only about 70 that went.A large sum of them gathered by a small dirt field by a meadow.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Cougra would stomp her way to Alibaster before grabbing at the collar of his shirt and bringing him closer. "You better change me back to normal when this is all over. I cannot be seen like this in the present!" She then showed her sharp nails to him as she added, "And I'm not called 'Cougra' for nothing."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Ryan kept his hands in his pockets, he figured the best way to combat the feelings that his younger self brought on was to focus on things that were small and not important.

Just then he noticed a group of kids heading over to the meadow and the dirt field. He bit his lower lip and turned to walk back into the room where Cougra and Alibaster were in.

"Can me and Cougra be seen? I wasn't here when I was this age I was....Somewhere else." Ryan asked saying that last part a bit reluctantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Alibaster nodded when Cougra threatened him. "Noted.Going backwards in time reverts our age.So,going forward must accelerate age.I must do some calculations." He turns his back to her and sits down at a table to do work.Just then,Ryan barged in.Alibaster sighed at his question.

"As I told you before,when we go to the present,none of this will have had happened.You could invent something for all I care.Now,both of you...Out! I need to do some work.Go,go find those....Idiots."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next