Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Past Times

3 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

In Past Times - Page 4 Empty Re: In Past Times

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Cougra would go out in a fit as she got shooed outside. "WELL! What a gentleman. I cannot stuck in my own wimpy 12-year old body forever. Surely, I had outgrown that beauty into who I am now." She can be a little over dramatic in situations like this.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:28 am

Alibaster began to work passionetly.

It had only been a few moments but,that crowd of kids had disperssed.They all left in groups and duos,but...One left on his own in an opposite direction than all the others.Towards the woods.The boy wore all black,and had slightly scruffy,spiky hair.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:34 am

Ryan clicked his tongue as Alibaster shut the door, he gave a brief glance at Cougra and went towards the group of kids. He sized them all up and then noticed one who wore black and had the odd hair.

"Hmmmm." Mr Knight muttered under his breath, without even glancing at Cougra Ryan put his shoe to ground and walked off to follow that boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Ryan began to follow that boy.The two of them got about halfway across the meadow.It was quite the distance from town,across the meadow,and into the forest.At that halfway point,the black-hairred boy stopped.He balled his fists,as no one ever tries to follow him. "Just what the Hell are you doing? Why do you need to follow me? You already--" He turned and paused. "Who are you?"

It wasn't kind or Ryan to leave a lady on her own.But Cougra was well capable of handling herself.But the question does now remain.Where will she go,and what will she do now?

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Ryan stood silent until the boy asked him who he was, his face stayed composed and calm. Perhaps too calm for a young child's body, but regardless it was a mannerism that he was used to and so he continued it.

His name? Ryan didn't want to risk giving his own name away, he was just being cautious here.
"My name is John Grange." he said borrowing the name of his old man.

"Sorry but I'm new in this town, can I get your name Mr uh......" Mr Knight asked, he had an inkling of who this was but he needed to be sure here,

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:17 am

Even though Cougra felt irritated, later she saw Ryan went out to meet someone. Sighing since she didn't want to be left out, she decided to follow him. She soon saw him meeting a boy and asking or his name. She didn't want to interrupt so she remained hidden.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:40 am

The boy gave a devious smile,hearing that this guy was new. "Ah...New guy,are you John? You stand tall with bravery.Won't take but a few months to change that.My name is Jay,or The Terror.Whichever you'd prefer." Jay starts to walk back to town,for fear of someone following him more.He paused.There was another peson amoung them.He didn't look recongnizable by either Ryan or Cougra.

But,it was Nick Solem.His hair was just devistatingly long,down past his bottom.It was also his natural color.Tan like fur,not black.On the top of the hill he stood,looking down at J and Ryan.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Ryan lightly shook his head when Jay introduced himself, but he was thankful inwardly that in the future he would whoop his ass.

Giving a sigh he turned to look around the place, it did look quite stunning. The outdoors held a high place in Ryan's mind, it had so many things to offer.

Then his eye noticed someone standing atop a hill not far from him and Cougra. The young boy decided to inquire as to who he was as well.
"You can come out now....Whatever your name is." Ryan said to the background behind him, he had a good feeling that Cougra was watching him.

He'd then point his head towards Nick to indicate that the two of them should talk with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:45 pm

The boy at the top of the hill gave a shrug. "Wasn't really hiding,but okay!" He began to jog down the incline.In a sudden mishap,Nick began to tumble,falling down the hill.Wherever Cougra was hiding,she would've been able to tell it was Nick by his pitiful clumsiness.As soon as he was done falling,he shot back up and dusted himself off.

Jay was not entertained.He growls loudly and furiously. "How many people are there that are following me?!" He yelled.Jay wanted to lash out at something or someone at this point,shaking a bit with anger.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:23 am

Cougra heard the boy behind and was shocked to see who it was. "N...Nick?" She wanted to help him, but then he heard and Jay having his issues again. She immediately stood up and shrugged as she said, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next