Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:03 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Past Times

3 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

In Past Times - Page 6 Empty Re: In Past Times

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Cougra would stick her tongue out to tease Jay before following Nick. "Hey, wait for me! I want to go with you guys!" Even though she may be dramatic and cares for her beauty, she isn't afraid to get dirty every now and then.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:21 am

Over the hill was what looked like a town from olden days.Cobblestone roads,cabins and stone houses.Simple. "Welcome to your new home,friends." Nick greeted.Stone archways were where major roads down the mountian connected. "What fancies your intrest? Fun,people,food? I'll take you wherever you want to go first." He offered.The town felt so,open and inviting.....Calm.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Ryan noted the town looked akin to something from the days of past, the cobblestones reminded him of the city of London.
It did have a calming aspect to it, like it was separated from the outside world and it's problems.

Mr Knight was snapped back to the world by Nick's words, he went wide eyed and then said "People first I guess, would like to know everyone I need to know early. First impressions are important as my....parents say." he slightly hesitated at that, but he thought of his adopted Father John to stay normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:36 pm

"It's so beautiful here," says Cougra as she overlooks the landscape before them. When asked about what fancies their interests, she would reply, "I'd take all three. I don't mind where we go, I just want to have fun, enjoy the food, and meet new people here." She was all jumpy as she looked about.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:17 am

Nick smiled at the two. "Yeah,but it gets very boresome at times.But,I guess people who like to fight for fun say otherwise.Watch that you don't get on any bad sides,alright?" Nick warned.He began to walk forward,bent on finding his friends so he could introduce Ryan and Cougra to them.Nick walked by a large building.It was the only one. "This is the school,pretty self-explanitory."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:37 pm

"I can take care of myself." Mr Knight said, but he kept following Nick.

He saw the school building and said "Well at least we won't get lost there, never been one for large complexes and all that."

"So if this is the school then is their a park nearby?" Ryan said in an upbeat tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:45 am

"Well..." Nick said,he had to pander to this small child's desire for somewhere to play. "There is a playground behind school.Thats where others like to try and take on Jay everyday after school.Other than that,not too many people use it." He noted.

Nick begins to walk them behind the school.There,the three of them see one of Nick's other friends at last.It was Anampo,looked almost the same as she would a decade later.Just shorter,and without her signature rabbit ears.She sat alone,as this was also just a bit before she had made ful relations with the others.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:31 am

Cougra continued to walk with the two as they passed the school. "Wow...but this is a good playground! A lot of interesting things to play with!" She then saw a familiar face...it's Anampo! Cougra felt excited as she walked over to the girl. "Hello?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Ryan nodded when he heard Nick's words regarding the playground, it reminded him of the....times he would get into fights there in his actual youth.

Just then he saw Anampo, she was his girlfriend in the future when the two were adults, his jaw dropped slightly as he noted how she looked.
Seeing her alone.....Reminded him of himself as a kid again, his lowered jaw turned into a bit lower lip as he thought of what to do next....

"Hi there!" he found himself saying to her without realising his mouth just opened.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:47 am

Nick watched with a peculiar look.Why would these two crowd around such a no one? Anampo,at this point,was still a shy nine year old.She was the second-most bullied child in the whole town.Behind Conza.Nick figured that Cougra and John were an odd pair.But,that's okay.This thinking made Nick lax and calm,and also clumsy.

The young Anampo' gray eyes shrunk.To see two people running towards her was horrible.She scrunched up and shook. "P-Please...Don't.Take whatever you want!" She cried.But...They said Hello.She opened an eye. "H-Hm?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next