Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardia vs. Lukretia

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:48 am

Cardia whimpered as Lukretia caught her leg with the fear of a defeated woman. She shrieked as Lukretia punched her leg. For an instant, it almost looked like Cardia nodded in response to Lukretia's command to keep them down... almost.

Lukretia's icy grasp around Cardia's neck once again jeopardized her air supply. She sputtered and gasped a couple of times, her eyes meeting Lukretia's only briefly, but betraying fear.

Once again, the licking behind the ear sent soft shivers through Cardia's body, but, through grit teeth, she grunted a raspy "N-... no..." She couldn't let it end like this. She had to fight back against this erotic onslaught with all she had, no matter how bad things looked... and no matter how delightful the propositions she hears from her opponent seem.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:37 am

Lukretia looked at Cardia when she said no. Her eyes narrowed and she reached back her hand and slapped her hard. She pulled it back and slapped her hard once more. "Pride is something worth holding onto , meine Frau. But you should strip yourself of that. Bare yourself as your body has been bare and you shall enjoy ze fruits of pleasure.

Lukretia stood up and grabbed Cardia's legs and spread them open. "I think that you maybe are enjoying yourself? You must enjoy ze pleasure?" Se peered down and looked at Cardia's sex. She then looked at the crowd and waved her hands at the crowd and motioned and pointed down between Cardia's legs.

"All of these things? Is hurting zem ze pleasure for you?" She then placed the heel of her boot on Cardia's mound. "Because if you do not began to understand ze situation zen I will give you even more pain."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Cardia's damp pussy betrayed the notion that she was highly aroused by all of this stimulation. She once again became flush as Lukretia displayed her helplessness for the audience to see.

Lukretia's comments got to her. For a few brief moments, Cardia began to wonder if she was enjoying all of this... the helplessness, the pain... perhaps... perhaps the pleasure was worth giving up for... her mind snapped back to reality as Lukretia's boot came down.

Cardia's eyes held a great deal of fear, but she still stared at Lukretia. "I... won't give up..." She sputtered, then closing her eyes, as if she already knew how pathetic she sounded... "P... Please, let me go."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:16 pm

"You vill give up, meine frau." Lukretia said keeping the heel of her boot against Cardia's mound. "But zat vill com later. For now all you need to do is obey."

Lukretia lifted up her foot "If you tell me you're going to be a good girl from now on then I will stop. And when I stop you vill say please kiss it and make it better."Lukretia smirked. "And if you say it pleadingly enough I just might."

Lukretia then began raining down her boot heel over and over again on Cardia's crotch hoping that she would hear those words sooner rather than later.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Cardia watched in terror as Lukretia raised her boot, "Nonononononono" she stammered, but the blows shut her up. The first one brought a sharp gasp. Each subsequent strike was accompanied by a shrill shriek from Cardia. Eventually, between the blows she shouted "STOP! PLEASE!" If Lukretia did, Cardia would trail off in sobs of pain, inwardly cursing her helplessness.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Lukretia stopped and let her foot rest on Cardia's mound once more. She bent over and let her foot press into the wounded sex. "Are you going to be a good girl now?" She said and took her foot off Cardia and knelt down. She then put her hand on her inner thigh and ran it along Cardia's leg. "Just nod." Lukretia said. "Zat is all you need to do."

Lukretia then looked up and put her finger on Cardia's pussy and ran it upward ever so gently. She then held it up for Cardia to see. "All zat torture and my finger is still slick with just ze gentlest touch." She then put her finger to her lips and licked it. "Oh my, meine frau. Do you vant me to kiss it und make it better?" She then looked down and gently grabbed a hold of Cardia's pussy lips. "Remember vat happened last time you declined my gracious offer."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 pm

It took Cardia a few seconds to regain her composure, her eyes wet from tears of pain, her pussy wet from... well, other reasons. She watched silently, like a terrified, captive animal as Lukretia fondled her. A soft moan escaped her lips as she stroked her hot mound, giving Lukretia a vocal cue that her captive was still highly aroused.

Pain, hopelessness, fear of MORE pain, the sensuality of all that was happening, a combination of all of the above, but Cardia's resolve finally crumbled. She looked away from her tormentor in shame, but gave a hesitant nod. "Please... I... I... I'll... b-be a good girl." She mumbled. It was killing her to say this.

Another beat passed and she finally faced Lukretia, her eyes taking in all of her voluptuous form, "Please... kiss it..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Lukretia smiled wickedly and lifted up her head. She released the gentle grip she had had on Cardia's pussy. She then leaned over and kissed Cardia on the lips briefly and stroked her hair. "Vas zis so hard, meine frau?" She said. "You vill see vat ecstasy can be had when you give up such foolish things as pride when ze circumstances clearly do not call for it."

Lukretia then knelt down and stuck her tongue inside of Cardia's wet pussy. She licked and slurped it gently letting out pleased moans of her own. Every once in a while she would give a soft nibble or lick Cardia harder and faster.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Cardia wouldn't admit it, but there was definitely a primal part of her that enjoyed this. The torment, the pain, the helplessness... she was already highly aroused from all of the proceedings before. It was easy for a little bit of soft seduction to cause Cardia to melt.

She cooed softly as Lukretia kissed her and stroked her hair, only nodding with a slight, barely noticeable smile at Lukretia's hints at ecstasy. Silently, she cursed herself for encouraging her tormentor, but her instincts still won out.

Cardia yelped softly as Lukretia's tongue entered her womanhood. She was on edge this whole time and her tongue work quickly worked her to the brink. Cardia's eyes would shoot open and she'd lean forward, her entire body shivering with delight. All this and the contractions of her pussy would let Lukretia know that Cardia was at the brink. Just a little bit more would send the poor brunette over the edge.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:11 am

Lukretia reveled in both tormenting and pleasuring Cardia. When she felt the other woman begin to shiver she stopped and gave Cardia's womanhood a small kiss before looking up. "You are already on ze brink?" She mused. "Vat is it zat you vant? Are you ready for release?" She said. Lukretia brought her hand to her chin almost as if in thought. She then reached down and teased Cardia's sex gently with her fingers. "Tell me, meine frau. Are you ready to cum for me yet?" She asked.

She looked down. "I wonder just how long I could keep you at a point where the only thing on your mind is the desire to release? You must already be starting to come downfrom ze high that I built you up to?" Lukretia then Shoved her fingers inside of Cardia and pulled them out, gently rubbing the outside of her pussylips once more. "Are ve back again?" She said with a sadistic smile. She then let stopped caressing and put her hand on Cardia's chin, tapping her lips with the fingers that were inside of her a few moments ago. "But you see zat release will not be given to you for free. So if you are not ready to surrender zen you must like ze feeling of frustration. Coming so close to zat release only to have it snatched away."Lukretia pulled her fingers away from Cardia once more and looked down on the helpless girl. "So how do you vant it, meine frua?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next