Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardia vs. Lukretia

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:32 am

Cardia nodded hungrily when Lukretia asked her if she was ready to cum. She was panting with excitement, her entire body craved sweet release, and when Lukretia's expert touch continued to push her to the edge but never over, she began to whimper and squirm helplessly in her bindings, her entire body wracked by Lukretia's sweet, sweet torment.

"Pl... please... Lukretia... please let me cum." She moaned. Lukretia could see it in her eyes, her face, her sweaty, exhausted body. She'd give anything, do anything just for that... single... tiny... nudge....

"And... please... make it hurt and... ma..." Cardia was so shocked by what she just said that it took her a second to realize what had just happened. For a second, the tormented captive was replaced by a shy babbler trying to walk back her mistake... "B-b-b-but... not too much. Please!"

Her added indiscretion topped off an already emotionally wrecked woman. Fear, helplessness, agony, torture both physical and sexual, and the realization she just gave her tormentor even more ammunition, Cardia's head dropped limp, and she shut her eyes tight to try to hide the few tears that were beginning to escape. To be reduced to a crying begging wreck... that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was the part of her that was enjoying this.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:41 am

Lukretia's eyes widened as she heard the blubbering mess that was Cardia. She licked her lips like someone about to sink their teeth into the most delicious steak every presented to them.

Lukretia reached her hands up and grabbed each of Cardia's nipples and twisted them as hard as she could. "So!" She exclaimed. "You enojy ze pain as much as ze pleasure. You sick little girl." She teased. Lukretia too was a masochist but Cardia would probably never know that. And Lukretia would nver except the kind of pain that she herself so often dished out. Lukretia was a refined lady not a confused little girl who had to repress some dark thoughts she thought she had.

"Submit to me." She said all the while continuing to inflict pain upon Cardia's nipples as she wrenched them one way and then another. "Submit and I vill give you ze release. Otherwise you shall only ever know pain for as long as you are in zis ring."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:59 am

"N-n-no... stop! Not so ha-ha-hAGH!" Cardia grimaced as Lukretia worked her increasingly tender nipples.

"I..." Cardia choked on her words, fear was causing her to turn away from her captor as she spoke... "No... I... I w-won't submit." She murmured, barely above a whisper. She definitely didn't even sound like she had convinced herself of that fact, but she was still clinging desperately to what little dignity she had left.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 am

Luketia completely froze at the meager whimper of defiance that Cardia was showing. Her eyebrow slowly raised and she looked rather curiously at the other woman. After a moment she reached her hand back and slapped Caria as hard as she could across the face. "Nein!" She shouted. She then reached out her hand and grabbed Cardia's hair and pulled it so Cardia would be forced to look into Lukretia's eyes.

"Listen to me." She said carfeully and slowly. "I vill not just be causing you pain. I vill start to rip tear and pluck until zere is nothing left of you." She was almost whispering the words. "She then reached her free hand down and grabbed a tuuft of Cardia's pubic hair. "Starting with every last hair covering zat pretty pink pussy of yours."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:34 am

Cardia screamed as Lukretia's hand struck her face again. Her threshold for pain had been miles back, and each compounded slap seemed to be causing her more and more pain. Her head again hung loose after shaking off the momentum from Lukretia's blow. She whimpered as Lukretia pulled her face up by her hair, and she shook like a fragile leaf in Lukretia's hands, the German's cold stare causing her to melt, her harsh words and threats making her feel lower than dirt.

When Lukretia grabbed her pubic hairs, Cardia sobbed loudly, her face contorting into sheer terror. Cardia shook her head, "Nono... don't... please... I... I submit. I submit!" She shouted, halfway to tears. "Please don't... please... I submit... please..." Her voice trailed off to a few weak sobs.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:42 am

Lukretia listened to the words of her helpless opponent. She then smiled and let go of Cardia's pubic hair. She then released her grip on her hair and patted her gently on her head. She stood up and took a bow for the crowd. As the ref came over to raise her hand Lukretia waved her off. "Oh no. I am not finished." She said. She turned back and smiled at Cardia. "Finally you desire ze pleasure." She said.

She reached down and grabbed a tuft of Pubic hair again and ripped tightly. "But zat is for ze insolence!" She said harshly. She then knelt down and began to lick at Cardia's sex. As she continued to probe Cardia with her tongue she reached her hands up and began to message the other woman's breasts gently and tenderly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:53 am

Cardia was completely out of it, a half-conscious wreck. When Lukretia let her drop, she hung there, weakly, still bound and helpless. She was only dimly aware of what was happening when Lukretia turned her attentions back to her. Her eyes lit up at the promise of pleasure, only to receive more pain as her pubic hair was ripped, eliciting another scream followed by more half-intelligible sobs "Please, no more, I'm sorry. Please, I submit. Please..."

After all that Cardia's pussy was still wet, she was still aroused... though after the hair rip move, Cardia did noticeably shift weakly away from Lukretia's touch, but with nowhere to go, she was still helpless.

Lukretia's stimulation breathed some life back into the poor brunette. Cardia moaned softly and began to stir in response to the heel's handiwork. She purred softly as Lukretia massaged her breasts. After a few seconds of this delight, Cardia whispered softly, "M... my ears... please..." Given how heavily she reacted to the ear stimulation back when the fight was... well... still a fight, it might make a fitting reward for a now pliable captive.

"B-but... no more pain, please.... hurts too much..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 am

Lukretia Looked up after a few moments of stimulation. She knelt over to Cardia. "My darling." She cooed and stroked Cardia's cheek with her hand. "As long as you cooperate there vill be no more pain." She gave Cardia a light peck on the cheek and slowly moved over to her left ear. While she began to nibble on it she used her other hand to continue to finger Cardia.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:09 am

Cardia seemed to relish Lukretia's touches now that they were giving her pleasure rather than pain. As Lukretia stroked her cheek, Cardia leaned into the German's hand like a dog being petted by its master. "Unnh... thanks." She mumbled. What shame she had at begging and thanking this woman was left in the same ruins as her will to resist.

Cardia's body trembled once more and Cardia herself groaned happily as Lukretia began to nibble her ear. She could feel Cardia approaching her peak once again. "D-d-doon.... do... don't ssssstop." She moaned.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:20 am

This time Lukretia did not stop or taunt Cardia. The sucked and licked the other girl's ear all the while gently fingering and caressing her pussy. In the midst of it Lukretia put a wicked smile on her face. "My darling, I have no intention of stopping now. But I vant you to call out ze name of ze person who is giving you zis sweet release."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next