Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardia vs. Lukretia

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 am

Cardia happily leaned in to kiss Lukretia, coughing and sputtering at the taste of her own cum after Lukretia let her go.

"Yes..." Cardia muttered, "I... I love what you do." She purred as Lukretia went back to work. "Oh... oh! My ears... ohhh..." She moaned. "Lukretia... please, I'm exhausted... I..." She trailed off into some more happy coos.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 am

Lukretia smirked as Cardia felt the taste of her own juices. As she lapped at her ear with her mouth her hands fell down to Cardia's mound and once more her fingers went to work. This time she wanted to see what Cardia was really capable of. She first inserted three fingers inside of the girl and forced them in and out of Cardia slowly.

"Exhaustion has nothing to do with it." Lukretia whispered. "Your body vil give me what I vant regardless of vat you say."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:06 am

Cardia yelped as Lukretia forced her fingers into her womanhood. "N-no.. stop..." She grimaced in pain from Lukretia's abuse, but was too weak to do much else. "Lu... Lukretia... what DO you want?... I'll do... I'll do anything." That last phrase was motivated partly by the sexual ecstasy she felt earlier, partly fear, and partly her inner lust for this sort of submission. She stared pleadingly into Lukretia's eyes hoping to find even the slightest tinge of mercy... of grace... of humanity in her tormentor.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:11 am

Lukretia smiled when she saw the helplessness in Cardia's eyes. THe complete desperation was something that made her smile on the inside. "Vat do I vant?" She asked as she pulled out her hand and attempted to insert a fourth finger. She wasn't sure how well she would manage but she was going to try her hardest. "I vant you cum again." She said rather nonchalantly. "And I vant you to not vant to come again." She smirked. "I vant you to dread ze thought of having to cum again. I vant you to beg me not to make you cum again."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:21 am

The helplessness was once again replaced by terror as Lukretia explained what she wanted, but Cardia was rendered unable to respond by Lukretia's attempts to fit another finger in Cardia. "AHHHH..." She shrieked. Lukretia found this to be a very difficult fit. She'd have to really force it. "N-no... It hurts... please... stop," Cardia whimpered, shaking her head, "Wh... why? Why... do you... want... that?" She trailed off into more whimpers.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:26 am

Lukretia had found it nearly impossible to fit the fourth finger inside of Cardia but nearly impossible was not impossible. She grunted and forced her hand harder and harder into her. If the fit was tight then she would just have to loosen it a bit. She smiled as she continued to lick and nibble at Cardia's ear. "I vant you to see how even pleasure can be a source of pain, meine frau." Lukretia whispered. After a bit of wriggling she pulled out her hand and then inserted only three fingers inside of Cardia. The fourth one had taken some work but maybe now the three would be an easy fit to really work up Cardia again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:37 am

Cardia yelled with every thrust Lukretia made, "AGH! No... stop... Please!"

She let out an extended low, dull groan of erotic pain as Lukretia thrust three fingers in her. She was overstimulated in almost every way, but Lukretia's brute force continued to wear at Cardia as she felt herself rising once more. She continued to beg for mercy, "Please... Lukretia, I submit. Please, stop!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:42 am

Lukretia removed her fingers and turned her head to face Cardia. "Ze match has been over for some time, meine frau." She cooed. "Vat does submitting get you now? You are already doing everything your mistress commands of you." She then stuck the fingers back inside of Cardia. "I vant to know. Are you close to cumming again? Vill you burst if you're forced to release in ecstasy again?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:52 am

Cardia yelped once more as Lukretia inserted her fingers again. Shaking in painful sexual bliss, she broke down sobbing, tears streaming down her face. "Y... yes... Please... stop this. Please... don't... make me cum again." She whimpered.

Still, by this point, Lukretia was fairly used to what Cardia felt like when she was about to cum, and she could tell it, from the way she shook to the contractions of her strained pussy. It would only take a little bit more to push her over the edge once more.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:59 am

Normally when someone was presented with a situation they would weigh the options. Lukretia found herself in a position where she could show mercy to the poor girl who she had spent quite a long time punishing and humiliating both physically mentally and sexually or she could be ruthless and continue the assault.

Lukretia did not even have to think. She picked up the pace with her fingers and even switched back to Cardia's other ear so that the dull sensation of pleasure in her ear would be replaced by something new. "Scream for me my darling and I vill give you ze greatest reward you vill ever be privilege to."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Cardia vs. Lukretia (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next