Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Peace Across Worlds

2 posters

Page 19 of 62 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 62  Next

Go down

Peace Across Worlds - Page 19 Empty Re: Peace Across Worlds

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 am

Looking up from the ground,Jay noticed that there ws someone behind him.Calmly,he approached her. "Excuse me,ma'am.Im looking for A Stacy Saffron? Im supposed to be helping her with....Whatever she needs me to help her with for the duration of the day."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:06 am

"That's Commander Stacy Sa, oh, you must be Jay." she was tipped off that he was coming and she knew it was just by the ears. "I wasn't expecting you until later."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:00 pm

"I apologize.I was brought here early.It was either that,or be left to walk here on my own." Jay replies,while Veldaris' words echoed in his head. "So,now that I am here.....What do you need me to do?" His cat ears waver a bit while he awaited instructions.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:34 am

"Since you are here now I'm sure I can find you something." She tells him to follow as she thinks of something to keep him busy until she originally wanted him. She takes him to a hangar that is connected to the one he, Daisuke, Veldaris and Carl came in from the other day. He can see a various bunch of military fighting machines. A few of them look like they've been seen a lot of use lately but also have been neglected. "Basically put those beasts need a good cleaning. Don't worry you won't be the only one doing it. The crew that usually does that will be here too but due to some number shortage today the extra set of hands for this will be great. I'll come get you when I need you later. Any questions?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:08 am

Jay was taken to a large hanger.It looked like the one that he came into when first brought to this planet.He saw the various machines that were used and to be used in war. "Ive said this a lot already,but your civilization is so advanced....." The lion hears what his objective was.

To lend a hand in cleaning these machines.

"Um,just one.....What have these things been through?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:05 am

"Lately mostly just live space drills. Haven't had any major battles in a while. A couple of small, but far away missions, though as you can see there was a rough landing." Not that anything was shot down, it was just literally dirty from planet dirt, space dust, stuff like that. Most likely caused by pilot error but she didn't really go into details. "Just get it done." She salutes him and takes off.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:09 am

"Ah,I see....Well,I'll try not to fail you Commander Saffron...." His voice sounded uneasy a but,due to Jay not being the 'clean' type.....This was a small challenge to the lion.Battle was more his forte,but he had to do what he was told.After saluting back to Stacy,Jay looked around for the cl\rew he was to be with.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:22 am

The people he was suppose to be with were a bit late, but everything that was suppose to be used was already there, or if not at least near by. When they finally got there they joined him in the work. One of them warned him to be careful on 'that one', pointing to one of the fighters that needed attention. One of the workers mentions it belongs to the Queen herself.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Jay didnt bother to learn names.He knew so many already.....He could only tell names by matching a face.He began to work with the small 5-person crew.The y cleaned the tanks,first.After that,they were to clean the Queen's personal fighter.

He looked up to the large,robot-like fighter.He was told it could transform into a ship.Even while people were inside.Jay was blown away with the technology,and actually felt pride in cleaning this certain machine.

The crew was amazed at Jay's ability to free-climb the tall mech.They had to use laders,and some harnesses for the tall mech.The lion just grabbed a rag,wax an started to climb.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:25 am

One of the lieutenants near by took note of what Jay was doing and notified Stacy about it. Fortunately, Stacy had some time between a few matters she was attending to so she came by to take a look. Carl stopped by as well, just to see if things going on with him were okay. Stacy looks at Jay from a distance as he does his thing. She nods slightly and leaves.

He over heard some of the crew mention that the new guy (Jay) would be a good addition if he were to be a permit stay as they found out his stay was only temporary.

Around the time Jay would be finished with the mech Sion arrived when was informed of what Jay was doing specifically. He waited until Jay came back down before talking. "You know it's not safe to be that high without some sort of safety in place. Even if you are an expert climbed please use something next time. If something were to go wrong and you fell, well let's just say nobody wants to see that happen." She did sound concerned and serious. He does look over at the work he did, mostly on what he just finished than the rest. He looks impressed with what he sees. "Not bad at all." He also sounds impressed. He takes a quick glance at everything else that was being worked on by Jay and the others. "Everything else looks good. Carry on." Before he leaves he tells one of the crew guys to make sure Jay follows proper safety procedures, even if it's the bare minimum.

If Jay wanted to talk with him about anything Sion doesn't appear to be in a rush to leave and can catch up with him if he wants to.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 62 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 62  Next