Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In a Different Light

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In a Different Light - Page 2 Empty Re: In a Different Light

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:53 am

Talia nodded. "Better safe than sorry," she added regarding the phone. "I hope to run into you too," she replied with an earnest smile. Then the man left and she looked back at her computer to resume work. She sighed and smiled. Maybe Cassie was onto something.

Talia was walking to the train station when her phone rang. It was an unknown number so she considered ignoring it. But then she remembered her meeting with John earlier that day. And bit her lip. She hit answer and slowly put the phone to her ear. "Hello?" she asked in plain English instead of Japanese.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:30 am

100,000 pardons, please! Thank you for not getting mad about my absence or that I’️ve been invisible a lot the past week or two.)

It wasn’️t until the phone call was answered that John realized he had no idea what to talk about. “Uhmm….Hello Talia, this is John, er, from this morning.” John said with a chuckle, passing about his little private locker room in Tension, the one reserved for the champ. It was a bit rink compared to the one in friction, but it had A MINI FRIDGE. HOLY SHIT A MINI FRIDGE.

“I was glad to find your number today.” He sounded pretty friendly, it was clear from his voice that he wasn’️t bothered or weirded out. But he did wait for Talia to speak.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:54 am

Talia hesitated but it was unwarranted anxiety. He sounded fine after a few seconds, like he was cool with the little thing she put on his phone. She couldn't help but smile at his little stutter. And then he said he was glad to find her number. And she grinned widely. "Hey, yea...I was glad to hear from you. I hope that wasn't too...umm, you know...sneaky of me?" she asked with her own little stutter. She, too, wasn't sure what to say. She hoped he would do all the talking this time.

"So...I've had a lot of time to think about what you told me four months back...when we were sight-seeing. About...you know, spending time together if I needed a friend?" She paused for a moment, realizing just how odd her words probably sounded. "And well...do you want to do things together? You know...like hang out?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:01 am

Sure! How's the new job? I can meet you on your lunch break.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:16 am

Talia was still at work when she noticed the reply from Cassie. A great big smile formed across her face and she quickly typed out a reply before her manager could see.

It's great! Want to meet at that sushi place across from the arena?

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:36 pm

“Naaaaah, thought it was fun.” John said, grinning back into the phone. “Surprises are good, keeps life interesting.” He said. As he spoke, he reclined back into a chair in the locker room.

John unconsciously nodded a bit as Talia spoke, listening to what she had to say. It didn’️t sound terribly odd, it was normal for someone to want to reach out. Plus, from what John had actually seen, face to face, of Talia, she seemed like a pretty nice person. She may have made some mistakes, but everyone’️s done that at some point. “Yeah, that sounds awesome.” John said without hesitation. “Have anything in mind? We could get lunch or something, I dunno.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu May 15, 2014 5:12 am

"Y-Yea! Lunch sounds great," Talia replied with a smile. "I umm...I'm gonna be a little busy the next few weeks but...I'll text you when I have some time alright?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2