Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 4:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:33 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:26 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 17 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Cardia blushed, realizing what she had just done, "I... uh... me too." She smiled, running her fingers playfully through Hilde's hair and up and down her back... "But... what if Lukretia catches us?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 17 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Mon May 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Hilde had been worried about that as well and she looked nervously at Cardia. "Well.." Hilde began trying to think of the right thing to say. "You know what she did to you in the ring during your match?" She asked. "There's a good chance that that sort of punishment would be heaped on both of us." She explained. "If not worse."

"Heh. Heh. Heh." Came the laugh from inside the doorway. It was dry and hardly amused. Lukretia scowled at the both of them. "You little whores." She said simply. "Ze minute I leave ze two of you alone you run off to frolick vith one another."

Hilde turned to face Lukretia. "It's... it's not like that..." She pleaded. Her words were cut short by loud angry German spewing from Lukretia. Hilde began speaking pleadingly in German and Lukretia waved a sharp hand in front of her. "Nein!" Lukretia said silencing Hilde. "I don't vant to hear your excuses anymore you slug." She said narrowing her eyes. She walked over to Cardia and pressed herself against Cardia's back. She brought her hand up and ran a finger along one of Cardia's ear turning and whispering into the other. "Vat has she told you?" She said sharply. "Ms. Von Cruezfeldt has a very big mouth." She glanced passed Cardia and looked at Hilde. "Und unfortunately a very tiny brain. Were you hoping for a little bit of fun vile I vas off?" She reached up and grabbed Cardia's breasts. "Maybe you vanted to have a little nibble of zat worthless wretch over there." She began to plant small kisses on Cardia's ear.

"Lukretia please!" Hilde begged reaching out a hand.

Lukretia did not get angry at Hilde's outburst. Instead she smiled wickedly.

"N-no please... I-I'm sorry Mistress..." She said backing away. No matter what Lukretia did or how angry she got, Hilde always knew it was worse to see her smile. Lukretia nibbled on Cardia's ear a bit more. "Vell, meine frau?" She questioned., "Vat did she tell you..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 1:16 am

Cardia gulped at the mention of the punishment, but her blood ran ice cold when she heard Lukretia's laugh. She stood in stunned silence, pale with fear, as Lukretia and Hilde argued, "Please... don't... I'm sorry... I didn't mean..." She stammered softly.

As Lukretia circled around Cardia, she whimpered softly, but still relished Lukretia's touch... "She... she didn't... she was just showing me around the house and..." Cardia choked up, she didn't want to say anything, but she was fairly certain she wouldn't be able to fool Lukretia, "Please... don't... I'm sorry." She trailed off, quivering.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2009 10:10 am

Lukretia continued to smile. "Is zat so?" Lukretia said softly. "Don't vat?" She asked. "Vat exactly do you think I am going to do?" She said as she continued to kiss Cardia's lips tenderly and massaged her breasts tenderly.

Lukretia ran her tongue up and down Cardia's ear. "If you didn't do anything wrong zen why are you apologizing, meine frau?" She asked sweetly.

Hilde stepped forward and held out a hand. "Mistress please..." She said.

Lukretia only chuckled softly. Even if Cardia didn't know what was going on the two sisters did. Lukretia then tilted hear head and gently pushed Cardia's head forward and kissed her deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 3:27 pm

"Ah... ahah... aaaah..." Cardia gasped and moaned, shivering softly as Lukretia began to work her ear and breast, and losing herself in Lukretia's kisses. When the German broke off her deep kiss, Cardia would stammer... "B-but... mistress, I did do something wrong." She whimpered, "A-and you're going to punish me." She actually was bracing herself, expecting an incoming low blow even as she began to melt in Lukretia's arms once more.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Lukretia put her hands on Cardia's shoulders and turned her around. "Vat did you do wrong?" Luketia said tilting her head with a curious smile. She lifted up her hand and lifted up Cardia's chin and kissed Cardia again deeply. She then slid her hands down Cardia's body until her fingers curled underneath of Cardia's shirt and began to slowly lift it up. She leaned in and kissed Cardia's neck gently. "I von't punish you until I know exactly vat I should be doing it for, my dear." She said between kisses.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Cardia groaned, completely absorbed in Lukretia's kisses, her eyes fluttered shut, her hands hung rigid at her sides, half frozen by fear, submission, and the knowledge that Lukretia probably would not welcome her touches, but her arousal was evident in how strongly her fingers were outstretched and shaking. "Y-you saw... you saw me kiss your... ... kiss Hilde." She whimpered shamefully. "Y-you saw what I did. I'm so... so, so, so sorry. Please don't punish me."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 06, 2009 12:45 am

Lukretia then pulled up Cardia's shirt and reached around Cardia's back and pulled off her bra (Assuming she's wearing one) She then leaned in and began to lick and suck on Cardia's nipples. "Mmmm." She let out the soft moan. "Take off your shirt. I vant to look at your body." Lukretia said, almost ignoring Cardia's nerves.

"You have been bad, meine frau." Lukretia whispered. She then reached around and slapped Cardia's ass hard, but instead of just hitting it with the palm of her cheek she grabbed it firmly and pushed Cardia closer to her. "Your punishment vill come in due time, meine frau." She whispered and began kissing down Cardia's stomach.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 06, 2009 12:52 am

Cardia gasped as Lukretia greedily tasted Cardia's nipples. "Ah, ah... ah!" She closed her eyes, gritting her teeth as Lukretia's sensual assault was overwhelming her. Slowly, she worked her shirt off, carefully, so as not to disturb Lukretia's work.

"Aiie..." She shouted when Lukretia spanked her, only to coo when Lukretia started kissing her stomach. She continued to stand, docile, gasping heavily, in a sexual frenzy thanks to Lukretia. It was all she could to stammer breathless apologies to Lukretia.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 06, 2009 1:01 am

Lukretia smiled. "You know your apologies fall on deaf ears meine frau." She whispered as she grabbed the edges of Cardia's skirt and underwear and in one fell swoop pulled them down. She then continued to kiss her way down to Cardia's sex until she began to carefully and gently lick at Cardia's pussy. She wedged her hands between Cardia's legs and forced them apart so she could get to what she was after better.

"Don't you like zis?" She she paused for a moment to say before returning to what she was doing, expertly tonguing Cardia's sex.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next