Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Jocelyn grinned cruelly as Rosie collapsed to the mat."Good onya, mate." The Chistralian taunted as she hooked her leg around Rosie's hips and straddled the conductor.

"Once this match is 'officially' over, I'll ring what I want outta ya, sprog!" Jocelyn said as she reached to yank Rosie's arms over her knees. She'd lock one arm with her own that she tucked under Rosie's chin. The otherr hand roughly grabbed Rosie's pink hair to help wrench the conductor's head and neck back painfully in Jocelyn's Canberra Clutch!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Rosie cupped her aching crotch, trying to soothe it when she heard Jocelyn. Her pink eyes widened and she tried to flop away, but much too slowly to get away from the cruel Australian. Her larger opponent straddling her was pretty bad already, and then her arms got locked away, her hair tugged and her spine being stretched all at once.

"LEMME GO!! LEMME GO!!!" She screamed, helpless in this painful position.

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 SAdcZrMLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 MVRLLQmLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 I82ome3Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 UAjmKPCLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 MAai8oKLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:33 pm

Jocelyn grinned as Rosie began to scream and struggle int he hold. She pulled on the conductor's hair and neck while she leaned forward, pushing her lips against the girl's ear. <There's only one way to get me to stop.> She said in Chinese. <Tap out. Say you give up. Say it in Mandarin AND in English.>

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Rosie didn't see a way out of this except to tap out, she wasn't anywhere near as strong as Jocelyn, her body was too locked up to roll away and the ropes were far out of her reach. But... "NOT! HAPPENING! AAGH!!" She stubbornly refused to use Mandarin, struggling with her arms against Jocelyn's legs, it was a futile effort, but she couldn't just let Jocelyn force her to give so easily!

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 SAdcZrMLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 MVRLLQmLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 I82ome3Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 UAjmKPCLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 MAai8oKLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Jocelyn smirked and wrenched back harder on Rosie's hair and chin when she refused to tap out or speak Mandarin. <You're only going to make it worse on yourself. The longer you hold out, the less I 'm sure I'll feel like just walking away once you DO tap out.> Jocelyn said and suddenly let go of Rosie's hair. She didn't let go of the girl's chin though.

<I'll humiliate you far worse than just doing as I say!>

Jocelyn's free hand brushed down Rosie's body until her hand cupped the small girl's mound. She gripped the budding breast tightly and began to add some rough pleasure to Rosie's camel clutch!

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Rosie sighed in relief when her hair was let go, although, judging by Jocelyn's words, there was worse in store. Rosie braced herself to get her face slammed into the mat, or for the choking to start or whatever else, but... "G-gyAH?!" She squeaked, not expecting her foe to target her tiny chest. "D-don't!" Rosie cried, going red in the face, and not just from the pressure on her neck.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Jocelyn maintained the partial clutch and continued to keep her lips pressed against Rosie's ear. Her hand, however, went to work, rubbing the small bud and trying to pinch at the nipple through the outfit to harden it.

<I'll do this and more. Say it. Say you give up and I'll stop with the humiliation right now.> She purred in Mandarin as her tongue flicked out and tickled Rosie's earlobe.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:36 pm

"What the heck?! G-go to HELL!!" Rosie squirmed, a moan escaping her lips when Jocelyn pinched down. Was this girl the perverted type? She had seemed like just another punk, who would have guessed Jocelyn was actually this?!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Jocelyn bit down on Rosie's earlobe and dug her fingers into Rosie's breast. "GIVE UP!" She growled through clenched teeth while the referee threatened to disqualify her for biting. She wasn't going to let go until she had to, even as the referee started to count to five.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:43 pm

"O-OK!! I- I GIVE! LEMMEGO!!" Rosie really couldn't take it anymore, her face was redder than her hair was pink, and her body was so sore that she was practically jelly underneath Jocelyn.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next