Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Jocelyn heard the words and let go of the ear. She gave Rosie's cheek a cruel lick before she let go of the pink haired girl completely. She didn't, however, get off her even as the referee rang the bell and looked to hoist Jocelyn's arm in the air. She let her for a moment but when she felt her being tugged to a standing position, she yanked it back.

She looked down at Rosie and leaned forward, pushing her palm into the back of Rosie's head and pinning it to the ground. "Good lil sprog." She said. "Now, just one more lil thing ya need to do for me and I'll be on my way."

<Say it in Mandarin. Say that I am Chinese and superior to you.>

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Rosie recoiled in disgust after Jocelyn licked her. Jocelyn could go celebrate all she wanted. She had to resort to cheating against Rosie, barely half her height, and she was acting like she had done something worthwhile? But fine. Let her boast about this, whatever. She could do that without her here, couldn't she?

But no, Jocelyn had to get this one last thing in. "Aagh... f-fine... <You're Chinese... and you're superior... to nobody... you cheater...>" Rosie grinned defiantly, refusing to give Jocelyn this satisfaction.

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 SAdcZrMLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 MVRLLQmLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 I82ome3Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 UAjmKPCLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 MAai8oKLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Jocelyn raised an eyebrow when she finally heard Mandarin come from Rosie's lips. The way the native tongue (even though it wasn't TECHNICALLY her first language) rolled off of Rosie's tongue was delicious. She was even going to walk away and leave Rosie be until those last four words.

<CHEATER!?> She screamed. <How the FUCK did I cheat!?> She barked. <The ref was right there! She didn't call anything!> Jocelyn's fingers dug back into Rosie's scalp and she yanked back once more, stepping off of Rosie and pulling the diminutive conductor to her feet. "You bloody poonce. just couldn't help but let that tongue of yours waltz Matilda, could ya?"

"Well, grats, mate. Now you get to be a little example to someone who's been rooting around my business lately." The Chistralian said as her free hand reached out and grabbed the zipper to Rosie's conductor outfit and began to pull it down to slowly expose her back. "Resist or not, don't give a shite anymore. It's the difference between this happenin while you're awake to see it or not." Jocelyn chuckled cruelly.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:11 am

"<WHAT? How could you call that not cheating? I'm half your size, you think kicking me there was FAIR?>" Rosie didn't immediately switch back to Chinese, she didn't have the skill to just flip between two languages in a heated conversation. "G-gah! <LET GO!>" She screamed in pain, being yanked to her feet.

Jocelyn was trying to strip her! "F-fuck! N-nonono! Nonon!" Her "no's" started to blend together, panicking now. She flailed her arms, Rosie couldn't let this happen. A loss was fine, this was clearly not meant to be a fair fight to begin with, but being stripped naked in front of all of these perverts? The shame would kill her! And then after that could only come... she couldn't let that happen, no matter what!

But it was no good, the costume 's back half was already exposed, and from there, the front half fell down unsupported, revealing her (tiny) chest to everyone, the cameraman taking careful focus.

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 SAdcZrMLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 MVRLLQmLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 I82ome3Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 UAjmKPCLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 MAai8oKLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:58 am

Jocelyn licked her lips as the top of Rosie's outfit fell away and exposed her. Normally she hated this pervert stuff but the intoxication of victory, the thrill of showing her dominance off to both Bonnie and Allison and the ever decaying morality she experienced thanks in part to Allison herself drove her into this kind of depravity.

<You should use the tongue more often. Be proud of what you have.> She said in Chinese as she grabbed Rosie's skirt and yanked it down around her ankles to keep her from running away without tripping over it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:19 am

"Mmmm!!" Rosie had her hands occupied trying to cover up as much of herself as she could, and that meant Jocelyn's tugging down of her skirt left her pink panties visible to all. "N-noo! S-stop it! J-just stop it!" She shook her head, as if looking away from Jocelyn would do anything for her. The half-naked pinkette struggled, but after losing a match to such a hold, there really wasn't anything she could do.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:31 am

Jocelyn slid her leg in front of Rosie and then gave her a rough shove back tot he canvas. it would cover her mostly nude form but she'd be exposed again soon enough.

Jocelyn tore the coat away and tossed it aside. Same with the skirt. and then she stepped over Rosie and grabbed the pink panties. She clutched them in her hands and yanked upward as hard as she could to burn a wedgie into the tiny conductor.

<Where's all that bluster from earlier!?> Jocelyn growled in Chinese. <Still think I'm a cheater!? Still want to talk shit about me not being Chinese!?>

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:40 am

Rosie, down on the mat again, felt her clothes get ripped off her body by the pervert of a winner. Jocelyn grabbed her little pink panties, wedging the material between her two cheeks, making Rosie moan out in severe discomfort. "A-aah! D-don't! Y-you c-cheater! S-stop i-it! S-stop!" Rosie couldn't stop herself running her mouth around Jocelyn if she tried apparently. The wedgie made her push her butt in every direction, trying to find a comfortable way to deal with it, but it only made for a very embarrassing set of movements that was being recorded live as Jocelyn humiliated the tiny conductor further.

Last edited by 12001 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 am

Jocelyn's eyes narrowed and her lips parted into a cruel smile. What went up, must come done as she took a step and with all her might, yanked the panties down the other way to harshly peeled them off the conductor and remove them completely from her body.

She held them in her hand and twirled them on one finger as she slipped to Rosie's side and soccer style kicked her in the ribs and shoved her onto her back with the follow through, stepping between her budding bosom as she looked down, holding the panties in her hand. "You just don't know when to shut up. I better not hear one more peep out of you, understand?" She said as she leered at Rosie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:05 am

And with that, Rosie was entirely naked. She knew that there was no salvaging herself from here, and at this point, there was no reason to even try. She'd already been beaten and stripped, anything Jocelyn did next couldn't be any worse.

She grunted when her tormentor rolled her over with a kick, and then again when Jocelyn stepped on her chest. Looking up at Jocelyn... Rosie vowed not to do what this bitch told her to do, no matter what the consequences. "Go fuck a kangaroo." She accompanied her possibly final set of defiant words with a single raised finger.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next