by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi Empty Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:12 am

Match Type: Hentai
Winning Conditions: Whenever all members of a "team' is unable to continue, the match will be called in favor of the remaining "team."
Match Location: Bedroom Match
Special rules: Each girl will be given a small wrist band. When she can no longer continue sexually, she must discard the wrist band and remove herself from the match if it is still continuing.

Ofélia pushed open the door to the manufactured bedroom area. Soon she would be going sex to sex with two of her fellow kawaii cuties after interrupting the current kawaii champ. The girls were both blue haired and bore a striking resemblance.

"It's like double vision!" She purred to herself as she took a puff from her cigar. She was dressed in a just barely opaque neglige, showing off the shadow of her already erect nipples without ruining the imagination. Her caramel skin gleamed under the lights and she hopped onto the extra large bed.

It had silken sheets and pillows and could easily fit four or five regular people with room to stretch out. It was heart shaped and just perfect for rolling around in. The carpet was long and plush as well in case the girls rolled off and decided to continue the action off the bed so there would be no change of anyone getting slammed to hard.

"There might be some rug burn if I can help it though." Ofélia chuckled to herself as she surveyed her kingdom. Cameras were discreetly placed in the corners to catch all the action while the kawaiis battled it out for sexual domination. Ofélia had to admit that a match like this could be overwhelming even for her, but Momo seemed to have no experience whatsoever. if anything, the lusty Brazilian thought of her as mere window dressing. Aoi seemed to have a LITTLE bit of knowledge of the art of pleasure but Ofélia still doubted her conviction and skill when compared to the burlesque queen.

Ofélia took one last puff from her cigar before putting it out on a small ashtray she had brought with her. She'd need it again once she was finished fucking the blue haired beauties into oblivion. She also took a small flask from the little purse she had brought in with her and threw back a swig of hard alcohol. After a bit of powder on her nose and the application of some intoxicating scents to her neck, she slipped her wrist band on and positioned herself to receive her opponents.

Last edited by Tatyina on Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi Empty Re: Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:47 am

Aoi walked through the halls of the AFW building going to the room that will hold the handicap match with her and the new comer Momo against Ofelia someone Aoi knew would be a huge threat and the hardest hentai opponent Aoi would face so far. Stopping in front of the doors Aoi don a light blue and black near see through lacy lingerie set with matching garter belt and stockings, Her nipples were visible though the bra as well as her sex. Taking in a deep breath Aoi would open the doors to see Ofelia to be the first to arrive already on the big heart shape bed.

Looking at Ofelia Aoi felt hot inside but shook it off but couldn't hide her now erect nipples, she trained as much as she could in hentai situations to not be taking so easily by the carmel beauty Kawaii walking over to the bed Aoi would slide on top of the slippery sheets and smiled sweetly to her foe. "Helloooo~ there Ofelia nice to see you again."Aoi said trying to sound seductive and confident. "I feel a bit like a cheater not taking you on one on one but I guess you were the one that wanted this huh? Even though I was hoping for one on one then a handicap. Maybe after me and my partner out sex and beat you, me and you can have a more even match." Aoi said with her best smirk sticking out her breast a bit so Ofelia can get a better view of them.

Back to top Go down

Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi Empty Re: Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi

Post by ThunderFox Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Momo, the rookie in this whole situation, was the very last to arrive at the room where there match was to take place. The blue haired idol was a bit relieved when she found out that they weren't doing this in a ring, where thousands of eyes would be on them the whole time. Granted, she was told about the cameras, but it felt a little more... private somehow. Not that it mattered! She was still excited. Nervous, but excited.

Stepping in to the carpeted room, Momo had her hands behind her back, and a light blush on her cheeks. She wore a pink negligee with tiny white pokeadots all over it, and a matching thong. It wasn't NEARLY as see through as the other two girl's outfits, but it still showedoff her erect nipples quite a bit. Stepping in, Momo laid her eyes on her partner, and her opponent. Mostly Ofelia. And she looked ravishing. And intimidating. Between the three of them, she looked like she was the most comfortable in the situation. The veteran, no doubt.

"H-hi gals! Hope I'm not late. I had to work up the nerve to walk here in this outfit!" Momo said in her gleeful, innocent tone as she stepped up to the heart shaped sheets, sliding next to her partner, Aoi. She looked over to the stunning Ofelia, smiling a bright smile. "Can you really take both of us? Does one of us sit out? Or both at once?" Momo honestly had no clue how to start something like this, so it seemed the right question to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:41 am

Ofé️lia purred as the first lovely blue haired cutie made her entrance. She smiled at Aoi and made sure there was enough room to crawl up onto the huge bed. "Hello, darlin. I'm sure the pleasure's yours, mmmm..." She said in a silky voice. "Oh, I know what I'm gettin into, suga. Let me know after the match if you still feel like you['re cheating when you and your little blue haired cutie friend can't walk straight for a week." The burlesque queen chuckled as she looked over Aoi's form. She was looking forward to this even more!

When Momo came in, Ofé️lia's green eyes fell onto the next girl. The least experienced of the three. "Only fashionably, dear." She said in her honeyed voice. She then giggled at Momo's cuteness. "Well, you'll only have to keep that nerve for a little while, suga. It'll be off soon enough. And I'm pretty confident I'll have you both moaning like virgins when all is said and done." She looked at Momo coyly. "Maybe I'm not too far off?"

Ofé️lia waited for the girls to slip on their wrist bands before she strutted to the middle of the bed and held out her hands. "Hmmm, which one of you tasty morsels do i devour first?" Ofé️lia said, raising an eyebrow. She licked her lips and then threw herself at Momo, looking to tackle her to the bed so that she was on her back with Ofé️lia straddling the blue haired girl's legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:19 am

Slipping on her Wristband Aoi watched Ofelia closely as she got ready glancing at Momo since the fellow blue hair girl was a rookie, Aoi would have to help her out as much as she could and keep Momo in the match with her to double team the burlesque queen. "ready Momo?" Aoi asked befor Ofelia made her move at the rookie thinking quick Aoi would intercept her and tried to hold her ground against Ofelia.

"Sorry Ofelia but I'm not going to let you get my partner that easily."Aoi said and moved in to kiss the burlesque queen pushing against her hoping Momo would take this chance to get behind Ofelia to double team her while she kept the Brazilian on her as much as she could. Kissing Ofelia Aoi would push her tongue in into her mouth and to battle it out with the more Experience kisser Knowing it would be a risky move to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:01 am

Ofé️lia felt her body clash with Aoi's instead of Momo's She wasn't disappointed, however, as Aoi agressively kissed the lusty Brazilian. "Mmm!" She took the kawaii's tongue and felt herself being pushed backwards. She threw one hand upwards to slide her fingers into Aoi's short blue hair.

Her other hand went downward, trying to slip into Aoi's panties. With two girls, Ofé️lia would have to do some fast work and cut right to the chase. She looked to wriggle her fingers between Aoi's legs before Momo got around to her backside!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:21 am

Momo couldn't help but blush when Ofelia made a comment about her possibly being a virgin. While she wasn't, she wasn't really... well versed in the area? But she wasn't a virgin, that much she had at least. But still, it was embarrassing to admit. "I-I'm not! I just... maybe you... that's my business!" Momo blabbered, trying to hide the oh so obvious fact that she was redder than a tomato.

The idol girl took the chance to slip on her wrist band that she was given, and took in a deep breath. This was it. A hell of a debut.

Momo readied herself, knowing full well that Ofelia and Aoi were both much more experienced than her at this. She expected Her to go after Aoi right away, considering she'd be a much better challenge. But she came right at her instead, Making the idol flinch back. Obvious rookie. Thankfully, Aoi took the brunt of the grapple, and before too long, the two were lip locked. These matches move fast, don't they?

Not knowing what else to do, and not wanting to be a hindrance, Momo maneuvered herself around the two girls and behind Ofelia, going to wrap her arms around the Brazilian's mid section. If she got her, she'd try to pull her away from her partner and try to throw her backwards in a very improvised German suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:43 am

Ofé️lia saw Momo trying to get around her but there wasn't a whole lot she could do and she'd rather have Momo to her back than Aoi. She just hoped she could get some fingers into Aoi's pussy before Momo did whatever she had in mind.

The arms came around her fast and Ofé️lia turned her head. "Oh, darlin, come give Momma a hug- oooh!"

That was some hug! Momo lifted the kneeling Brazilian off her knees and crashed Ofé️lia into the large, comfortable bed. It didn't really hurt aas she bounced off the springy mattress and rolled away but it made her think about Momo. "My, my!" She chirped as she scrambled to her feet. Now Momo was between her and Aoi. Perfect!

"Come play, suga.' Ofé️lia said, beckoning Momo forward.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:08 am

Aoi held her ground in the kiss with Ofelia but shivered at the the Brazilian's touch she needed to get away or attack back fast but as soon as she thought that Momo saved her by getting Ofelia away "thanks for the save Momo."Aoi said her pussy tingling still from that touch but Aoi knee walked next to Momo and tried to think of a way to get Ofelia.

"Momo think you could handle her front while i take her from behind or do you want to get behind her instead?"the blue head asked her fellow low enough so Ofelia cant hear her question. Aoi need it would be risky to get Momo infront of Ofelia but someone has to attack her while the other distracted her. Aoi watched Ofelia to make sure she doesn't attack first and she thought Momo might be Ofelia's target.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:41 am

It felt awkward to be walking around the two struggling girls on a bed. It hardly felt like a place for a competitive fight. And it wasn't easy trying to maneuver on a squishy surface. But she managed it, and was able to pull Ofelia away from Aoi with a sloppy, but effective German suplex. She quickly scrambled back to her knees, facing Ofelia, who was already back up. Figures that the bed wasn't sturdy enough to do any real damage from something like that...

"I... Yeah! I think I can," Momo said, smiling at her look alike. Even though she said she thought she could, she wasn't so sure. Ofelia was... scary intimidating. She just seemed so confident, and Momo didn't feel nearly as confident. But she had to try. For the team.

"H-here I come!" Momo said, obliging Ofelia's challenge. Not really able to go at her at a run, she got down on all fours, and crawled at her, ready to tangle with her if she had to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next