Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi - Page 7 Empty Re: Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:43 am

Aoi thought her plan would back fire at first but knew it ride on Ofélia using both hands to try and finish her off which she was glad happen. Looking at the Brazilian beauty, the Kawaii champ did her best to Make Ofélia feel good. Aoi used her best rubbing skills she had but soon Ofélia ruined her plan with the most simplest move. "No get your pussy back here." Aoi whined but it was in vain when the Caramel cutie folded her self causing her sex to be out of reach.

Looking down at Ofélia with an annoyed look in her face Aoi smirked thinking of an other plan but unsure if it would work. " you say that now Sweet cheeks but i have an idea you might enjoy." Aoi giggled. This idea will be tricky one wrong move and something bad could happen. Aoi thought as she gripped Ofélia's head befor quickly opening her legs Releasing her hand, after that the Kawaii champ would pull Ofélia head under her the back of head facing her pussy. " here goes." Aoi spoke.

After Aoi caught the Brazilian cuties head in her legs she would wrap her arms around Ofélia's waist and would pull her up to what looked like a pile driver but knowing it wont be very affective Aoi would drop on her back and hook her legs over Ofélia's arms spreading her legs wide so her face could see the Caramel cuties sex. "How about this Sweet cheeks?" Aoi asked

Back to top Go down

Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi - Page 7 Empty Re: Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:59 am

Ofélia felt Aoi's hands and heard her words but was still trying to think of a way to get to the bluenette's delicious, dripping sex. When she felt Aoi spread her legs, he instantly retracted her hands only to now have her head tuck. She was surprised at Aoi's effective tactics and could feel the wet heat against her neck. Still, Aoi could trap the front of her all day long, she wasn't going to get to her pussy like this and the lusty Brazilian knew it.

But then her body was gripped and she was unceremoniously tipped onto her head, becoming top heavy as she slumped with her cute, naked butt pressed right against Aoi's face. However, as Aoi trapped her, even the experienced Ofélia knew she might just be in trouble.

"Shit." She muttered lewdly as she tried to squirm out from Aoi's grasp.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:52 pm

Aoi was happy that her plan worked, now Ofélia's ass was with her face leaving her pussy expose to her hands. " Aww whats wrong don't you want to feel good like you did to my partner and ignored me?"Aoi said as she felt the Caramel cutie squirm in her grasp. Having not much time to tease, the Kawaii champ would quickly use her arms to hold the Brazilian Beauty's waist to try and hold her in place wall her hand would reach up and started to play with her pussy but was being mindfull her her legs.

Knowing full will that Ofélia could use her legs to hold down her hands making all her hard work be for nothing. thinking that there could be more she could do, Aoi would stick her tongue out and lick Ofélia's ass though she didn't know how effective this would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Ofélia felt like a damned fool for being caught in Aoi's trap. She HAD underestimated the champ but the bluenette's words only made her chuckle, even from her precarious position.

"Oh, suga, I'd never ignore you. But even if I'm good, two blue cuties might even be a bit much. You should be happy I considered you the bigger threat, darlin." She conversed almost casually while she tried to figure out a way out of her position, feeling Aoi's arms and hands also trying to figure out the best way to exploit the situation. Ofélia purred in a husky voice and she tried to swing her legs up and buck when she felt a small tongue invade her ass. It stopped her sharply.

"Oooh, my!" She huffed. "I didn't know you were such a naughty, naughty girl! Will you really do anything to win this, suga?" The bold move certainly gave the lusty Brazilian pause for the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Aoi smiled hearing Ofélia words how she was the bigger threat. While her hands worked the Caramel cutie sex Aoi would lick more of the girls ass. "I'm glad you see me as a threat sweet cheeks you sure know how to make a girl feel proud." Aoi spoke pushing her fingers into Ofélia's sex now to massage the inner walls.

"I do want to win sweet cheeks and i can be so so naughty if i have to as you'll see."Aoi spoke out befor pushing her tongue to lick at Ofélia's asshole licking it softly. she wanted to wing quite alot and to beat this Kawaii she was fight would make her feel proud of her sexual skills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:23 am

Ofélia shivered at Aoi's words and the tongue that invaded her most forbidden hole. It has been so long since someone had done that to the lusty Brazilian that she was almost more turned on by the thought of Aoi's naughtiness than she was by the actual tongue against her black cherry.

The fingers helped as well and soon, Ofélia relaxed her head. Aoi had done well and she was even willing to do whatever it took. Ofélia was sure if she scrapped and fought, she might be able to get that next orgasm out of Aoi, but, honestly, she was willing to give Aoi this one. She had definitely earned it and she didn't want anyone thinking that she was a poor sport. She'd squeezed some juice from Aoi and made Momo tap out of the match. All in all, getting licked and fingered like this, wasn't such a bad way to go.

"Ooooh... Suga, you're so, so nasty! I love it!" She purred and began to squeeze her own tits to help expedite her bubbling orgasm. "Fuuuck! Lick me darlin! Treat me like the nasty gal you are!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:49 am

Aoi didn't understood why Ofélia was being like but knew that once she found something the got Ofélia riled up, She wasn't going to let it go. Her fingers played with the Brazilian beauties sex more and would rubbed the inner walls and clit at the same time wanting to score her second orgasm. She had no idea what Ofélia was thinking when she notice her massaging her own breast but didn't pay it no mind for long.

Pulling the Caramel cutie's ass closer to her Aoi would try to push her tongue into her ass hole knowing how sick she was going to get after this match, but didn't care she wanted to win as long as she didn't cheat to win any kind of win would be great to her. licking inside Ofélia's ass hole Aoi would pinch the Brazilian beauties clit softly twisting it a bit. "Come on sweet cheeks cum for me cum!" Aoi yelled befor pushing her tongue back into the Brazilians ass hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:38 am

Ofélia let the ecstasy take her over and she moaned louder and louder. It was such a good feeling and Aoi knew exactly how to work Ofélia over in a way she hadn't been worked in quite a logn time. She spasmed and then moaned gutturally as she finally came to a hard orgasm.

"Ooooooohhhhh, suuuugaaaa!"

Juices spilled from the lusty Brazilian and her body jerked from side to side as she bucked hard, spraying her juices before finally she went limp.

Maybe she could have let that go. She was good at lasting a while, and two orgasms wasn't anywhere near her personal best but something about the match and the way that Aoi had set her up made the caramel cutie just want to enjoy something and she did. As she moaned lowly, she let her head slump to the side.

"Ok, darlin." She murred as she began to slip off the armband. "I guess you can have this one..." She then yanwed cutely and huffed against the bed, her legs still up in the air and dangling over her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:12 am

Aoi smiled when she managed to make Ofélia cum and would softly pull away from her and looked at Ofélia getting ready for her to attack again. However hearing the Caramel cuties words confused her and then her eyes went wide seeing her pull off the wrist band.

"What your giving up? already...?" Aoi sounded both happy and disappointed as she would knee walked to Ofélia and kissed her. " well i dont know why you give up but thanks for the meal Ofélia it was fun " she smiled at her former foe and would get off the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:15 am

Ofélia screwed her eyes toward Aoi and shook her head as her body collapsed onto the bed. "Give up? Don't get cocky with me now, suga. Consider it a gift for bein such a clever girl and givin me one heck of an orgasm, darlin." Ofélia huffed and rolled onto her stomach, feeling her pussy begin to leak a bit. "You really want to go until one of us can't quit? I know you were close ta burstin, dear. You really think you coulda lasted if I had made ya pop, suga?" Ofélia said with a raised eyebrow.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next