Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi - Page 4 Empty Re: Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:48 am

Momo tried. Not too hard, but she tried to get free. But Ofelia showed absolutely no signs of letting the young idol go. Her fingers never missed a beat, and despite her efforts to at least role over, the Brazilian goddess kept herself firmly locked over her, moving as if her and Momo were one. It was all too apparent who was going to come out on top betwen the two of them. Literally and figuratively.

"Ah. Ahhh!" Momo felt herself growing closer and closer to succumbing to Ofelia's attentions. And the closer she got, the less she struggled. At this point, she had nothing left. Her attempts to role her off of her ceased, and she just laid there. her only movement was her reactions to her dominator's expert touch.

"No! I'm gonna... AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Momo cried out as her orgasm hit her like a truck, her love juices spilling out of her onto Ofelia's awating hand. The blue haired girl, despite her humiliation, rode her orgasm, relishing every moment of it. Ofelia may have dominated her, but she sure knew how to make sure the idol enjoyed it. Mostly.

Back to top Go down

Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi - Page 4 Empty Re: Ofélia Castro Vs. Aoi Fukiwara and Momo Hoshi

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:53 am

Ofélia had brought Momo to what she thought was a rather fulfilling orgasm. it had sure sounded like it. The lusty Brazilian was pleased but the match certainly wasn't over with yet. She looked over the bluenette and licked her lips. "Oh, suga, you look absolutely delicious." She patted the girl's inner thigh and licked her lips. The girl was new to this sort of thing , obviously, but whether or not she was down and out for the match, Ofélia knew she'd be useless for a little while, even if she still had more fight in her.

The caramel cutie turned to see if Momo was still out. She'd definitely have something to wake her up and was delighted to show it to the champ.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:22 pm

Aoi was coming back from unconsciousness holding her head and neck, opening her eyes fast remembering she was in a match with Momo against Ofélia and how Momo was still inexperience. while she was getting up she saw Ofélia having her way with Momo rather easily and would try get behind her to take her by surprised but Momo just came for the cramel kawaii. dam it sorry Momo I'll be right there.Aoi thought as she saw Ofélia turning to her.

Befor the lusty Brazilian was able to see Aoi the kawaii champ would lunge at her trying to bring her down to the bed and off of Momo. "Miss me sweet cakes?" Aoi asked grabbing Ofélia's breast with one hand and would tweak her nipples pulling them and twisting them what ever she could think of to make her moan.
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Ofélia turned just to catch the blue blue as it crashed into her. The lusty Brazilian was brought down on the bed and soon Aoi was tweaping her nipples. "Nnnnn!' The caramel cutie's eyes widened as she felt the rough touch and heard Aoi's words.

"Course I did, suga." She said as she bit her lip to stifle a moan. "Gettin' a bit rough though, ain't ya darlin? Never figured you for the type." Ofélia moaned softly and threw her hands up, trying to reverse their positions so Aoi was beneath her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:29 am

"Oh really? that makes me soo happy."Aoi said and smiled easing up on her twisting and licked Ofélia's neck ."I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to get to rough for you and I'm not that kind of girl." Aoi said winking at Ofélia but would let go of one of the Brazilian's breast so she could stop her from flipping them over and putting her on the bottom. "Whats wrong? Don't like to be pleasured by a cute and sexy girl like me babe?"Aoi said seductively.

Glancing back to Momo she knew the newer girl had a hard time with Ofélia and felt like she abandon her. "I hope you're ok Momo sorry i wasn't able to save you sooner you get some rest I'll try and keep this girl busy till your ready."the Kawaii champ called out to her fellow blue head, but knew it would be tough to hold her own against such a strong girl like Ofélia
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Ofélia was having trouble flipping them over but that didn't mean that she was unable to do anything at all. The caramel cutie smiled at Aoi's words and her eyes fluttered with desire. "You're awfully concerned about Momo, suga. Maybe you should concentrate on ol' Ofélia?" She said as she tried to snake her legs out and catch Aoi in a grapevine so that their pussies would smack together.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:06 am

Aoi knew that she didn't had Ofélia under control and she would have a hell of a time trying to as she looked into the Brazilian's eyes intently. "Oh now you have my full concentration baby so don't think I'm ignoring you now." Aoi said licking Ofélia's neck soflty but would let out a moan once she felt their pussies smack together. "mmm ohh baby how did you know I love a good old pussy to pussy fight." Aoi said and would smack her pussy back at at the Carmel cuties's pussy adding abit more omf to it letting a soft moan out again not noticing she was put in a grapevine and would pay for it sooner or later.
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:13 am

"oh-ungh!?"

Ofélia was going to slyly question Aoi's words but instead the girl was already taking it to the caramel cutie. "Mmmm, we'll see about that, suga!" Ofélia said as she began to grind upward against Aoi's sex, really looking to mash their pussies together. She was supremely confident she could score an orgasm from the bottom with her expert ways. Still, her own loins were heating up rapidly. She was thankful that she didn't actually have to outlast Aoi, just also make her cum.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Aoi moaned and yelped abit when Ofélia was taking it to her down there, Aoi was confident her pussy could take it but didn't know if it could give just as much as it took back to the caramel cutie. Grinding her pussy in the oppisate way her opponent was going Aoi thought that would make them feel each other more. "Mmmm Ofélia your pussy feels so nice losing against mine oooahahhh." Aoi moaned into the Brazilians ear befor seizing her earlobe with her mouth and sucked on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:17 pm

"Losing?"

Ofélia said, raising an eyebrow while she panted softly. "Oh, suga, I think that you misunderstand the meaning of that word." As much as she wanted to banter, however, she leaned back and began to rock hard against Aoi's pussy, trying to draw out the orgasm as long as she could, panting softly until she started moaning louder and louder. Her hands came up and squeezed her own breasts as she finally wailed in ecstasy.

She came hard against Aoi's sex but as juices bubbled over her pussy lips, she didn't stop humping, groaning and grunting hard as she tried to make sure Aoi would cum too.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next