Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Home alone whit the Lewis sisters

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Home alone whit the Lewis sisters - Page 4 Empty Re: Home alone whit the Lewis sisters

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:06 am

''Don''t listed to your sister Genna she did not fair any beter then you as well''taunts mizore as she smirks at Catherine as she licks her lips fingering the helpless girl under her was she speeds up her fingering as she saw the girl was close to cumming and she would win the first match

Back to top Go down

Home alone whit the Lewis sisters - Page 4 Empty Re: Home alone whit the Lewis sisters

Post by Hallian Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Genna screamed out as she came, sending her juices out onto the mat. And to think she was about to get it together and fight back. She sighed "Ugh, that was pathetic." she said. She then smirked at her "Next time, I'll be prepared to deal with you. And then you are going down."

"So, who will be fighting me?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:22 am

''Well i did destroy your older sister sexual earlier so maybe a nice little sister clash''asked Ty lee as she was feeling a little tired and was hoping if Genna weaked her older sister she got a easier time to beat her in this little match tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Genna gets her pants back on and looks Catherine in the eye. They both had determination in them. This may just be for fun, but they both want to win not just to put a point on the board, but to settle their score. "Alright, sis, time to kick that cute ass of yours." Catherine taunts. Genna just rolls her eyes.

"unless you are literally going to do that, you won't. You're going down." She then rushes at her sister before dropping down and performing a leg sweep, sending her crashing to the mat. Genna then flipped her sister over and put her in a sharpshooter. But not just any sharpshooter. She slides her other hand down her pants "Aim, and fire." her fingers dig in and she mimics an internet meme "BOOM! pussyshot!" She fingers her sister while she continues to perform the sharpshooter. Catherine is screaming as Genna fingers, exploring her cunt with her fingers "Come on, cum already." Catherine then starts to get out of the hold, but she is close to cumming. She has to escape fast. Genna looks down and is in shock that her sister is starting to escape. She is about to tighten the hold, but it was too late, she had already escaped. Catherine then flipped herself over and pushed Genna off. She then stood up quickly and picked up genna by the throat for a chokeslam. She then pulled down Genna's pants and pinned her down then began fisting her cunt. Genna was flailing her arms around, panicking. "ARGH! LET ME GO!" she yells. Catherine then felt the resistance was growing so she decided to sit on her sister and change from fisting to fingering since her position didn't allow it. She continued to finger Genna till she screamed out in pleasure as she cums. Catherine then stood up and offered a hand to her sister. Genna took the hand and stood up. "I'll get you next time, bitch!" she says, saying the last part playfully, before kissing her sister and sitting down. Catherine then looked to Ty

"Okay, I know you're secret, so I'm going to take you down now."

Last edited by 12691 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:11 am

''whats secret is that my slave i order you to finger yourself to cum''taunts Ty lee as she sits down and smirk.
''What did you forgot you still were my slave so how do you like those apples Catherine''giggled Ty lee as she wondered if Catherine would actualy do it

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Catherine stares at Ty, mouth slightly open before sighing. "Fine, but you owe me a real match." She then sits down and begins to play with herself, moving her fingers in her cunt. She continues to finger herself till she cums, soaking her underwear. She then stands up "alright."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:09 pm

''sure i fight you tonight as well but first Genna should i make her do something before i face''asked Ty lee hoping to weaken Catherine a little more and let the young girl think Ty lee was way better then Catherine when they fought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Genna nods, wanting to watch something sexy before watching her beloveded sister get her ass kicked, hopefully.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:50 am

''Well what should she do before she gets her butt or rather pussy destroyed by me then Genna''asked Ty lee before smirking at Catherine hoping that Genna will come up whit something great

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Genna smirks at her sister as he thinks. She then turns to Ty after she's done "Well." She reaches into her bag and grabs a paddle with the words "Love ya, sis." in pink and very romantic cursive. "How about she gets her but red before you kick it."

Last edited by 12691 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next