Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 4 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Odessa blushed deeply enough that it was evident even with her darker complexion. Cecilia’s whole fist was inside of her—Odessa couldn’t quite remember a time when a woman had done something like this to her before. It was incredible. It made her sopping wet, and as Cecilia pushed her fist in again and again, it very quickly began to pull Odessa down the road towards an orgasm.

Cecilia teased her, in more ways than one. The words made Odessa want to reply in kind, with promises that she would soon be the one on top with her fist inside of Cecilia. But no words were going to come out of Odessa’s mouth. There was only moaning now. The licking and sucking of her ear contributed to that state of affairs.

When Cecilia’s thumb came out and began to stroke her inner walls, Odessa wasn’t able to control herself any longer. She started crying out, loudly, erotically, gently bucking her hips to facilitate Cecilia’s fisting as she would go over the edge and tremble as an intense orgasm shook her whole body.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 4 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:43 pm

If Cecilia wasn't so busy licking and suckling upon the ear of her chocolate skinned foe, the blond would be grinning wildly. The sight she had reduced the powerful and proud Odessa was simply astonishing and if it hadn't been she herself who had done so to the girl...then Cecilia would scarcely believe it was possible for such a fierce and competitive girl as Odessa be reduced to a moaning mess.

As she kept pushing her fist and and out, the sides of the strong weapon she had used a few times to pound the dark-skinned woman was now being used to stroke against those inner walls and drive her crazy. That wasn't really an overstatement though as Odessa soon began to tremble and cry loudly, she bucked and her body was just asking for more and more of Cecilia's treatment.

Well it wasn't like Cecilia was going to slow down because of it, instead she speed up her pumping as she'd slide her fist up and down, in and out, it becoming easier and easier with each passing moment as Odessa's womanhood became more wet by the second, Cecilia's teeth would soon bury down against the earlobe of the white haired beauty in a sign of dominance as she kept pumping her fist and up and down and all around within her rival's sex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:32 am

Odessa usually tried to keep her composure. She didn’t very much enjoy being broken down into a weak, simpering mess in this way. But Cecilia had her in a completely unescapable position. All Odessa could do was wait to be overcome by arousal. If she couldn’t fight back, she might as well enjoy herself, right? Cecilia was the only one here. No one else would see Odessa in such a weakened state.

“Mmmmpprh…mmmmnh…” she moaned, as the fisting continued and, finally, brought her over the edge. Odessa cried out loudly as she came, her juices churning inside of her sex, soaking Cecilia’s hand as the blonde continued to pump it into her sex, deeply, deeply, without even slowing down. The blonde bit on Odessa’s ear. That made her cum harder. Odessa kept on cumming for quite a while, and, by the end of it, she would slump back, panting heavily, looking up at Cecilia with a smile and glazed eyes.

“Oooh…Ceci…g-good job…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:05 am

After Odessa came hard, the juices of the beautiful Odessa drenching Cecilia's fist as she kept it inside the girl's wonderful body. She listened to Odessa's words as she kept the girl pinned, those glazed over eyes looking up at her and sliming. The panting and exhausted frame of the beautiful dark-skinned beauty beneath her was a sight unlike anything Cecilia could dream off...beautiful and lovely, and completely dominated. Following the girl's words then the blond beauty would simply whisper into Odessa's ear. " Who's the queen ?" She asked in a slow and seductive voice, her fist still deep inside the wet sex of Odessa, slowly rubbing around ever so slightly, waiting for her rivals words.

In the case she was still defiant then the Queen would of course proceed to start and rub and pump her fist up and down, in and out of the girl's sex. She wasn't going to let up until Odessa had submitted both body and mind...of course if the beautiful Odessa did submit then Cecilia would simply proceed to lean in and kiss the sweaty dark-skinned beauty on the lips as a bit of a reward for accepting her truth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:08 am

Odessa was exhausted. It had been an intense orgasm. Oh, she was not so weak that it would keep her down for good—she should be able to perk up again in a couple of minutes—but, for the time being, she felt like a fleshy bag full of mush. Her orgasm had just about turned her into that.

Still, she would remain defiant. When Cecilia leaned over her and taunted her, asking her who the queen was, Odessa was not quite so hazy as to submit in that fashion. She smirked and closed her eyes, turning her head a little to the side. "We'll...see," she would whisper.

Obviously, Cecilia didn't like that answer. She started pumping her fist in and out of Odessa some more. The ebony beauty would exclaim loudly again, before biting down onto her lip, trying to endure the sweet treatment.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 am

It wasn't so much that Cecilia didn't like Odessa's answer...but more along the lines that she wanted to break the girl's spirit and strong will, even if it was momentarily. Partially cause she wanted to one up Odessa, but also to even their score a bit so that she could hold herself over the black skinned beauty. At the moment such a thing had been slightly difficult since her defeat, not like they had discussed much of anything or even having the need to do so. It was more a personal mental point of hers which she wanted to fulfill.

As Odessa loudly exclaimed at the feeling of Cecilia's fist sliding up along the inner walls of Odessa, moving in and out much more swiftly than before thanks to the lubrication of Odessa's wet womanhood. " We will ~" Cecilia teased in a whisper before she'd slide her mouth over to Odessa's cheek, away from her ear. Placing her lips down on Odessa's cheeks before letting the tip of her tongue out slowly stroke it along the sweaty ebony skin of Odessa all the way to the corner of the beautiful girl's mouth, where the blond would finally trace her tongue around her lips and then invade it with a passionate and slow kiss.

Cecilia's saliva would mix with Odessa's, like her hand was mixing with her beautiful rival's sex. Her tongue was as deadly as a cobra as it snapped forward in the kiss and started to stroke and probe against Odessa's tongue, maneuvering it with expert precision. Cecilia's hand, drenched in Odessa's juices kept sliding in and out, soon she would start to slowly uncurl her fist, stroking the top of nails, gently against Odessa's inner-walls, in the same methodical and soft manner similar to that of stylus LP record player. Stimulating Odessa just like stylus would convey the phonographic tune of a vinyl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:32 am

Odessa wished that she could have a little recovery time after that first orgasm. She was perfectly used to chaining together multiple orgasms, but being continuously stimulated without any sort of a break was going to wear her down. It would take Cecilia quite a long time to break Odessa, but if she were able to keep the ebony Briton in this position, the buxom blonde might just be able to break Odessa, if only temporarily.

"Mmmmngh...nnnnnn..." Odessa would groan, as Cecilia's hand unfurled inside her, the tips of the blonde's fingers stroking her insides and making Odessa tremble. Meanwhile, Cecilia's mouth had engaged Odessa's once again, obviously trying to beat the ebony beauty down with an attack on multiple fronts. Odessa's mouth, at least, could fight back. As her tongue was pushed by Cecilia's, Odessa would try to maneuver the organ to push back Cecilia's tongue, block it out of her mouth, trying to hold at least that small piece of the battlefield. As she grew more aroused once again, however, she found it difficult to concentrate...

"Mmmmm..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:04 pm

It would probably take a bit of time to break someone like Odessa...but Cecilia didn't have any place to be and she was feeling like ravaging this beautiful body beneath her....so she was just gonna keep doing what she was doing in order get Odessa to say those sweet words that she wanted the buxom ebony beauty to say. It was all just a matter of time, there was no one in this world that didn't have a breaking point, and Odessa was no different.

Now that she began her more fingers on treatment, in stead of just letting her fist rub against the girl's inner walls, now her fingers were starting to play around, each and every one of her digits stroking and rubbing the wet sex of Odessa to no end. Cecilia even initiated that kiss of hers where she and Odessa's started to wrestle for control... at first it looked as if Odessa might be bale to push Cecilia out of the kiss, however her tongue would deftly strike back and attempt to pierce through Odessa's defenses and then move her pink wet muscle into Odessa's mouth to get a full taste of the beauty.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:42 am

Odessa was completely on the defensive right now, as she had to try to figure out how to escape from this predicament. Cecilia had both of her arms pinned down, had their mouths locked together in a kissing duel that Odessa was finding it more and more difficult to be competitive in, and had a whole hand inside of Odessa's womanhood.

Odessa's options were limited, especially as she got more and more aroused. She wouldn't mind cumming again, but cumming too many times before she managed to turn the tables might mean that the tables would never turn at all. She needed to get on top soon, and stop her blonde companion from having her way with her completely.

Odessa would really get into the kiss, doing her best to stop Cecilia's tongue or drive it back as the organ tried to invade her mouth. At the same time, she would try to show a burst of strength with her lower body, squeezing inward and crossing her legs to try to keep Cecilia from being able to move her hand very much. And she would then try to jerk her lower body hard to the side, hoping she could pull Cecilia down from on top of her...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:07 am

Odessa was without cute, at least Cecilia thought so with the way that the girl tried to fight against her like this. It was almost adorable to what extent the girl tried not to be dominated and controlled. Such a defiant little thing that was just melting within her grip, sadly for her Cecilia had no plans to let the woman do as she pleased for the rest of their stay, at least not if she had any say of the matter. Cecilia planned to have her fair share of fun with the beautiful white haired woman.

As time went on it seemed as if things were just about to begin though as Cecilia could feel Odessa once again fighting back. Feeling Odessa try and stop Cecilia's advances in their passionate kiss, the blond would proceed to use the tip of her tongue to tickle Odessa's tongue. When she felt Odessa's legs and body stir a bit, the blond beauty would attempt to secure the legs she had placed upon Odessa's in order to control the woman in an attempt to stop whatever plans the ebony beauty might have.

If she could do so and keep Odessa trapped underneath her, her fingers would scrape softly against Odessa's inner walls, sliding around and essentially dancing within the wet sex of her rival. Cecilia would break their kiss and have a long strand of saliva hang between their wet mouths as she stared down into Odessa's green eyes. " Who said I was finished ?" Cecilia would let out as she'd try and dig her fingers tightly up against Odessa's inner walls, attempting to bring a bit of pain down upon the girl in order to punish her for her defiant actions.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next