by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 10 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:00 am

The release of tension from her abdomen was very evident, and Odessa was thoroughly enjoying it. She had been aching a little after the previous night, when Cecilia had forced her to orgasm again and again and again, and had bent her into all sorts of fun but ultimately uncomfortable positions. A night's sleep had managed to dull the pain, but in some of her joints it just made it worse. This massage was just what the doctor would have ordered, were Odessa and Cecilia not hidden away at a wonderful Mediterranean island resort far away from the nearest doctor's office.

Odessa's abdomen was relaxed completely, and she was feeling a little horny as Cecilia's hands seemed to find their way to every single inch of her body, blessing it with a touch that was at once relieving and erotic. Those strong, pale hands slid up underneath Odessa's breasts, pushing the orbs up to rub at the ebony beauty's ribs, then sliding across Odessa's smooth armpits to begin squeezing her powerful arms. Odessa couldn't blame Cecilia for her interest in Odessa's mighty arms—while Cecilia's own limbs were lovely and toned, they both knew that Odessa's were the superior weapons. They had both bludgeoned the other halfway into a comatose state in their fistfight on the edge of the pier, but it was Odessa, after all, who sent Cecilia falling into the ocean.

The worshipful nature of Cecilia's massage was therefore only natural. But Odessa would be damned if Cecilia didn't know how to touch a woman in just the right way to make her melt. Odessa squirmed as she felt the blonde's hot breath on her breasts, and moaned at every touch of the Swedish wrestler's skilled fingers. She would bite her lower lip softly as she tried to restrain herself a bit. "Hnnnmmm..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 10 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:48 am

Cecilia'd let out a light purr as she kept massaging Odessa's arms, having worked over just about as much of the woman's body as she'd currently seen fit, allowing Odessa's sore and hurting body to heal up a bit and press out all that pain from the woman's muscles, It was already clear to both of them who was better at giving massages, and now it was time for her to start to massage the things which she had been working up towards. Before though...Cecilia's tongue would stick out and give Odessa's breast a light lick to see if she couldn't get another sweet moan out of the dark-skinned beauty.

Soon Cecilia's hands would start to slide down from Odessa's arms, working over those strong arms with her own more powerful pair, sliding her strong hands down towards Odessa's large breasts, having them slide their way down towards the side of Odessa's breasts, where her palms cupped the pair gently, pressing those large tits together before sliding them upwards on top of the breasts, pressing her palms down against her rival's mounds. Cecilia moved up with her back so she was sitting upon Odessa's crotch quite firmly mounted there. Her hands started to press down softly upon those breasts, the heels of her palms pressing down Odessa's nipples as her skilled hands began to knead the beautiful womans breasts.

The blond would flash a little grin towards Odessa as she'd arch her back a bit, pressing her palms down a bit firmer against those breasts as she'd knead them with a little more force time by time. " How's that Dess ? Enjoying yourself ? ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:04 am

Odessa was more than simply impressed by Cecilia's massage—she was stunned by what the rough-and-tumble, slightly less than refined woman could do with her hands when she wanted to be gentle. It was only fitting, of course, for Odessa's gorgeous, superior body to be treated this way by the woman who was obligated to be her cabana girl for the duration of their vacation on this remote island. But Odessa had not expected to get a massage like this from her blonde companion. The massage that she had given Cecilia had been one of her best, but this one...well, it just might have been better still, though Odessa was loathe to admit it.

Cecilia's tongue snaked out and teased Odessa's nipple. Odessa tried to restrain herself, but she couldn't help it. She let out a loud, warbling moan, the sweet note hanging in the air for several seconds before drifting off. Sensitized in that way, Odessa had no hope when Cecilia's hands found her breasts and began to massage them, running all along the sweet ebony orbs and giving them quite the sensual working-over.

"Mmm...mn! Aaaahhm..." Odessa moaned, hardly able to control her moans. She was very much enjoying the massage. Her nipples were as hard as rocks as Cecilia worked her breasts over. Her hands grasped at the sand, feeling the grains sliding through her fingers. Odessa's breasts were worked like bread dough, kneaded and worked by Cecilia's expert hands, the blonde doing that work as if she were a brilliant baker.

"Mm...I must admit, Ceci, that you...might have won this round," Odessa admitted. "But I refuse to concede that you are the superior masseuse. I must insist...mmm...upon a rematch."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:42 am

After she had gotten those words out of Odessa, Cecilia would close her eyes and nod, letting out a light sigh before she'd slide her finger tips across the sweet warm skin of Odessa's breasts, tickling her breasts slightly with those fingertips while her palms kept kneading her rival's breasts. After a bit more of this treatment, Cecilia'd lean down and blow some of Odessa's hair out of the girl's face with a soft warm blow of moist air.

" Anytime Dess ~ Just as long as you give me a rematch. " Cecilia teased as she'd proceed to give the dark-skinned woman a soft kiss on her lips. After which the blond would slide off of Odessa and lie down next to the girl. " I'm afraid that the massage is over for now." Cecilia let out with a slightly teasing tone, she'd fold her arms underneath her head and look up at the sunny sky. " This is quite a nice place, if you disregard the heat."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:32 pm

After Odessa had admitted defeat in their massage contest, Cecilia had obviously proved wat she had needed to prove. The blonde's fingers continued to stroke Odessa's breasts, her palms continued to press into Odessa's nipples, but only for a few more seconds, giving the ebony beauty a wonderful finale following what had honestly been the best massage she had ever received. Odessa moaned a few more times, loudly, her whole body writhing as Cecilia's touch did an incredible job of arousing her.

Of course, they weren't having sex right at this moment, and Cecilia would eventually stop the breast massage, gently blowing air in Odessa's face to restore a handful of threads of white hair to their proper places. Odessa smiled and gladly gave Cecilia a smooch when her lips came close. "Mm...it seems I have no choice," Odessa would say. "A massage rematch, a wrestling rematch—are there any other scores we must settle?"

Odessa could think of one, but now was not the time to settle that score. Not just yet. The two of them needed some more time to relax before Odessa went about getting even on that account. As Cecilia laid down, Odessa would put an arm around Cecilia to pull her close, turning her chocolate-colored body to press it against Cecilia's as they laid next to each other. She chuckled when Cecilia complained about the heat. "Oh, I'm sorry about that, Ceci. I should have thought of your poor, pasty pale breasts and how terribly sunburned they'll get in the Mediterranean sun," she would tease. "Not to say I wasn't thinking about your breasts on the way here." She giggled again and ran a hand along Cecilia's upper body, sliding it over her pale breast and then up her neck to ultimately caress her cheek.

"There are ways to beat the heat. We can go back to our little cabana, or find some shade elsewhere. We can stay still and try not to work up a sweat. Or we can go for a dip in the ocean." Odessa nuzzled up against Cecilia, her cheek rubbing against the blonde woman's cheek. "And we can chat and get to know each other even better."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10