Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 7 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:52 am

Odessa chuckled as she tugged on the wet strands of Cecilia's hair. She was able to get away with it, too, as Cecilia would just back up a couple of steps and nod her head to Odessa. Relaxedly, the ebony beauty would roll over and get her feet down onto the sandy floor of their luxury tent-bedroom, pushing up and getting her legs underneath her. Once she was at her full height, she would take a step forward, getting close to Cecilia, locking eyes with her. She reached a hand out and caressed one of the blonde's wet, naked breasts.

"You should have waited for me to wake up, Ceci," she would say, grabbing on and giving her blonde companion's breast a firm squeeze. "We could have showered together. As it is, you're going to have to wait for me." She would duck out of their little abode heading for the showers. She would turn back and look at Cecilia over her shoulder, giving her a warm, disarming smile.

"Actually, feel free to head down to the beach. You need every minute of tanning time you can get, Pasty Patty." She would laugh and wiggle her fingers at Cecilia as they parted temporarily, Odessa heading to the showers. She would take a relatively quick, yet thorough, shower, scrubbing down thoroughly with soap, giving herself a rubdown with the washcloth, and making sure she washed every little mote of grit and grime out of her long, beautiful white hair. Now that she and Cecilia were truly starting their vacation and their respective white and blonde manes would be on display, Odessa was determined to have the better luxurious locks.

Once she was clean, Odessa would step out of the shower, passing by a pair of women as they made their way down the shaded walkway. They stopped and watched her go, impressed with what they saw. Odessa would grin and give them a little wave as she made her way back out past their tent and down to the lovely white sand beach just beyond it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 7 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:39 am

The blond tilted her head as she looked on at Odessa rising up to her feet, the ebony beauty should count herself lucky that she looked so adorable the day after she'd gotten dominated, or else Cecilia'd have paid her back for that hair tug tenfold. When the dark-skinned woman stepped out of the bed and moved up towards Cecilia, stroking her still wet skin and then groped and squeezed her breast, Cecilia'd narrow her eyes a bit, putting on a half-smile for her rival.

" Perhaps you shouldn't have been so exhausted as to over-sleep ~" Cecilia'd throw a little bit of teasing back towards Odessa as she watched the woman dart out of their abode. " Eh..." was the only response Cecilia could really give towards Odessa as the girl threw out what she assumed to be a reference that the blond beauty just didn't understand. No matter though, it wasn't as if Cecilia was a big fan of tanning in general, she had a somewhat dislike for too hot and tropical weather....in fact it was probably the biggest problem she had with Japan in general, the summers there were far too hot. Here she was now in another hot climate...which bothered her a bit, at least so far the coastal/Island breeze was making it quite tolerable for the moment.

Cecilia made her way down towards the beach with a couple of towels and some tanning lotion. Once she found a good spot under the blazing sun, there didn't seem to be many people here. At least there were a few parasols around, so Cecilia decided to spread out the towels underneath one and proceed to lie down on her front against the towel, covered by the shade of the parasol.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:14 am

Odessa made her way back down from the shower to the beach, past the luxurious bedroom-tent where she and Cecilia had been sleeping, across the warm white sands which almost burned the bottoms of her feet as the sun continued to bake it. She would quickly make her way into the shade under a parasol, finding the blonde beauty already there, laid out on a towel on her front, her head down.

Odessa was tempted to get her revenge on Cecilia for the previous day's dominating right here and now, but she would let the opportunity pass. This day was for relaxing. She would spend the day relaxing, recovering, and gaining her strength. Instead of going on the offensive, she would have some fun with Cecilia and help the Swedish wrestler relax, too. Staying silent as she approached, Odessa would then throw a leg over and sit down on Cecilia's ample ass, using it as a seat. Odessa would then grab the tanning lotion, open the bottle, and squirt out a large dollop onto Cecilia's upper back.

"How about a little massage, Ceci?" she would ask sultrily, before beginning to knead Cecilia's shoulders with both of her hands.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:39 am

Cecilia had already managed to ease herself into position, relaxing and spreading herself out a bit underneath the parasol, her long golden locks covering her back as she laid underneath the shade. The heat was already starting to make her feel tired and lazy, as per usual when it came to overly hot weather for the Northern Queen. As Odessa was taking her sweet time in the shower, Cecilia was basically making herself comfortable and easing into the nice rest and hot weather around her.

It wasn't too long though until Odessa came back, soon enough the beautiful dark-skinned girl moved up and sat herself down upon the rear of the Swede. Cecilia turned her head a bit to the side to look up at Odessa through the corner of her eye. Hearing the girl's words as she felt the cold sun lotion touch against her skin, the blond would nod her head a bit. Her arms crossed underneath her head and she'd use them as a pillow rest for it.

" I'd very much like that." Cecilia let out as she'd follow those words with a little purr as she felt Odessa's hands kneading against her shoulders. " Let's see how good you are at massaging~" The blond teased Odessa, clearly a ploy of hers to try and get Odessa to offer up her best effort for this sun lotion massage.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Odessa was already planning on giving Cecilia quite the delectable, satisfying massage, but the little challenge that the blonde gave her as she began would solidify that intent in Odessa's mind. The ebony beauty giggled and leaned down a little so that her mouth was close to Cecilia's ear. "How good am I at massaging?" she would repeat. "I couldn't say for sure, except that...I'm better than you at it." She would giggle a little more as she pulled herself away from her companion's ear. With any luck, she could get a massage of her own out of Cecilia once hers was complete.

Odessa's skillful hands would work their magic, taking plenty of time kneading Cecilia's shoulders, then slowly moving down her body, digging into her middle and lower back, massaging away every little knot and pocket of tension to be found. Odessa would slide back a little bit, off of Cecilia's butt and onto her upper thighs, so that her hands could move down to the blonde's butt, staying there for almost five minutes as she would knead that tender flesh. The massage was slow and thorough, as Odessa made sure she reached every single part of Cecilia's back.

When she was satisfied with the work she had done, Odessa would lay herself down on top of Cecilia, her hands once again going to the blonde's shoulders. She would press her breasts firmly into the blonde's back, using them as a part of the massage as well as she would whisper in Cecilia's ear again. "How does that feel, Ceci dear?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Cecilia couldn't help but enjoy the fact that her little teasing seemed to have worked quite well in making the white haired beauty become a bit more competitive. At least in terms of this massage, after hearing those words form the woman, the blond beauty could practically assure herself that she'd get a wonderful massage from her rival.

Of course Cecilia answered Odessa with a teasing little coo, before speaking out. " Always gonna make everything into a challenge huh ? " Cecilia joked as she'd then let out a pleasing groan as Odessa's arms started to knead and massage her back in such a nice way. The Swede's muscles were easing up with each passing few kneads by Odessa's skillful hands.

The blond continued to purr out a bit in pleasure as she felt Odessa slide down a bit and then proceeded to massage the Swede's shapley rear. After a somewhat decently long massage from the beautiful Odessa, after which the beautiful dark-skinned woman soon laid herself down against Cecilia's back, pressing her large breasts down against Cecilia's back, having them dig into the girl's now softened muscles. " Mmm...Feel's quite alright."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:29 am

Odessa laughed as Cecilia mentioned how she had to make everything a challenge. "It's in my nature, darling. I'm as competitive as they come. Of course, you know that now, after all of our many encounters..." she would reply merrily, as she went to work on Cecilia, doing her work slowly, methodically, and skillfully, making sure that every part of Cecilia received the attention it deserved. Odessa was not going to leave even the loosest knot in Cecilia's back.

She worked her way down Cecilia's back, all the way to her ass, which received plenty of attention from Odessa's skillful fingers. It wasn't the first massage she had ever given. When she felt satisfied with her work, Odessa would lay down on top of Cecilia, rubbing down the blonde's back with her chocolate breasts, while her hands would give a few more gentle squeezes to Cecilia's shoulders.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it," Odessa would whisper, bringing one hand up and using it to ruffle Cecilia's luscious golden hair. "Mm...shall I massage your front, now, too?" she would ask with a light laugh.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:55 pm

It was quite the decent massage from the beautiful Odessa and Cecilia got to enjoy it rather well as she remained below Odessa, purring at the girl's hands kneading her and groaning out a bit in pleasure at the wonderful breasts of Odessa pressing into her back. Of course it wasn't too long before Odessa seemed rather finished with her back, and that made Cecilia somewhat dissapointed. Though as she heared what the woman said, the blond couldn't help but raise her right eyebrow and coo a bit in wonder.

" Oh, so that's what you had planned with this rather short massage of yours, huh ?" The blond let out as she'd then nod her head. " Fine then. As long as you make it pleasurable. Don't forget the sunlotion." Cecilia let out as she'd then proceed to groan out a bit as Odessa ruffled her hair...it started to seem as if Odessa was getting a slight obssession with the blond's golden locks, as she always found some way to try and mess with them. Cecilia however would simply ignore it for now, as she went to push herself up to her hands and knees, raising Odessa with her. After which she'd attempt to slip out from under the dark-skinned beauty and roll herself over onto her back, folding her arms underneath her head to act as a pillow.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:23 am

Odessa grinned when Cecilia agreed to her suggestion of a frontal massage. She ran her fingers through Cecilia's hair one more time before drawing her hand back. She was going to get off of Cecilia to let the blonde turn over for the next portion of her massage, but Cecilia, evidently deciding to show off her strength, would just push herself and Odessa up, slip out from underneath the ebony beauty, and then turn over, putting her hands behind her head to rest it on.

Odessa gladly took in the sight of Cecilia's naked white form laid out on the towel underneath her. Grabbing the bottle of lotion, Odessa would pop the cap open and squirt plenty of the liquid into the palm of her other hand. Cecilia was so pale she would need a lot of tanning lotion to keep from burning in the Mediterranean sun. "Oh, if nothing else, it is going to be pleasurable," Odessa would reply, as she would move a leg over Cecilia's body, straddling her and sitting down on her lower stomach.

"Mm...might as well make sure your poor, pale face doesn't get burned, Ceci," Odessa would say, dabbing a pair of fingers in the sunscreen, then bringing the fingers down onto Cecilia's forehead, gently rubbing the lotion in, and moving her fingers down to the Swedish wrestler's cheeks to rub lotion in there, too. She couldn't exactly massage Cecilia's face—at least not at the moment—but she would move her fingers slowly, in small circles, trying to get some of the tension out of the blonde's facial muscles nonetheless!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 02, 2015 7:32 am

It wasn't too difficult to lift Odessa's frame off of her, Cecilia knew quite well already how much the woman weighed as she had throw her around quite a few times already. On a bed, on a pier and on a mat. Though when she didn't do it to show off any strength or anything, she just felt that Odessa was being a bit slow on purpose and for that reason she simply decided to speed things along. When they had finally gotten into their new position. With Cecilia being on her back, arms as a pillow rest for her and looking up upon Odessa's frame as the woman moved over and straddled the lower stomach of the beautiful and busty Swede.

Cecilia would take in the sight of the busty Odessa for a few seconds as she listened to her words. " Mmm, then I suppose I'll leave you to it." Cecilia let out as she'd relax her body and allow Odessa to start and massage her. Though when the white haired woman let out those comments about her face, Cecilia couldn't help but tilt her head a bit. " Oh ? Well, do as you please hun." Cecilia let out as she eased herself down yet again. Soon enough she began to feel Odessa's fingers trace around on her forehead, rubbing in lotion into her skin as the woman kept moving those fingers all around the blond beauty's beautiful face.  

The blond beauty would simply look on at Odessa with half open eyes as she allowed the woman to keep up lotion rubbing on her face. It was a good thing at the very least. She wouldn't want to get sunburned, especially when she knew that Odessa would probably exploit such a thing if she had the chance to do so should they clash a few more times on this trip.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next