by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 9 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by Daaharu Thu May 21, 2015 6:42 am

Odessa had really relished the opportunity to give Cecilia a massage, to put her hands all over the blonde beauty, to grope her, rub her, make her wiggle and moan under Odessa's expert touch. Now, it was Odessa's turn to be pampered, as she laid down on her back and waited for Cecilia to begin massaging her. Since she was on her back initially, she expected Cecilia to begin the massage with her front, probably with plenty of groping and fondling, the same way Odessa had. However, the blonde would change her course promptly and roll Odessa over onto her front. The ebony beauty chuckled and settled into the towel, her big breasts cushioning her some as she laid down and let Cecilia climb on top of her.

"Mmm...that I have, darling," Odessa confirmed, when Cecilia asked her if she had ever heard of a Swedish massage, beginning to knead Odessa's shoulders as she asked the question. Soon, the massage would begin in earnest, as Cecilia squirted some of the suntan lotion into her hands, then began to apply it to Odessa's back, rubbing the white stuff all over the smooth, blemishless, dark back of the Briton. Odessa would sigh happily as she sank a little more into the towel-covered sand underneath Cecilia, letting her muscles relax as they felt the Swedish woman's touch. Cecilia's hands moved up and down Odessa's back, covering the same area several times, making sure any knot of stress was gone.

"Mmmrrm..." Odessa purred, kicking her legs very gently and slowly as she enjoyed the massage and felt very, very relaxed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 9 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 26, 2015 7:08 am

The blond would grin a bit as she listened to Odessa purr out form the Swede's massage, as her expert fingers would move up and down along Odessa's shoulders, rubbing, kneading and stretching out the muscles of the beautiful Odessa in order to make sure any and all stress would be completely gone from the woman's shoulders. The Swedish beauty was without a doubt very skilled in the art of massage as she left no place of the ebony beauty to not have any tension left.

After she had finished up with those strong yet very tense shoulders, the blond beauty would slide her hands down to the upper back of Odessa, rubbing the woman's strong frame, more and more, making sure that every bit of those muscles were limbered and at ease. The balls of Cecilia's heels kneading into the flesh of the dark skinned rival of hers, enjoying herself quite a bit as she did, loving the sweet purrs which Odessa let out for her...very much like how the woman had purred for her the night earlier. " How is it ? ~ Enjoying yourself ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 27, 2015 7:02 am

Odessa had to admit, Cecilia did give one hell of a massage. Odessa had been skeptical, since the blonde had always seemed to her a little less refined, a little more rough and tumble. Cecilia was proving now that she had a knack for finer things, too, and probably plenty of skills that Odessa was completely unaware of. The Briton was looking forward to learning more about her Swedish rival and what she was capable of.

"Mmm..." Odessa would purr again, shifting her body a little as she felt Cecilia's knuckles and palms drifting lower, now working out any tension she might have in her lower back, She adjusted the position of her head on top of her crossed arms slightly so that she might look back over her shoulder at Cecilia, grinning warmly at the blonde as she asked whether Odessa was enjoying herself. "Oh, very much so. I must say, Ceci, that I am very impressed—you've proven yourself to be almost as good a masseuse as I."

She put some stress on her repeated declaration of her own superiority, in that way teasing Cecilia and encouraging her to continue making the massage as good as it could possibly be. Odessa would settle her head back down and sigh relaxedly again, enjoying the feeling of those strong fingers of Cecilia as they dug into her tired back.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 28, 2015 6:54 am

The words of Odessa caused the blond's eye to twitch a little, it was clear that Odessa wanted to spark a bit of a fire in the blond beauty's belly....just like the woman did many many times, though this time the blond beauty would not just fight back and show what she could do, the blond beauty would annihilate that thought of the White haired woman, that she could imagine herself as being better of a masseuse than the Swede.

With Odessa relaxing back down again, the blond beauty would start to slide herself down a bit more, so that she was seated upon the thighs of Odessa. Her skillful hands would slide downwards, moving along Odessa's strong yet sexy back, down towards the woman's shapely rear. Those fingers of her would dig into the soft flesh and proceed to knead and massage those muscles. The blond beauty would lick her lips, digging in her fingers and nails a tad bit just to give Odessa a pleasant little pinching. " Almost huh ? Can't even be truthful, can you ? ~" Cecilia teased as she'd work over her rivals rear.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 29, 2015 5:10 am

Odessa knew that Cecilia would have a reaction to her teasing. The blonde wanted to be better than her in every possible way, and so any sort of challenge that Odessa made would surely garner a strong reaction from the Swedish bombshell. In this case, that only meant good things for Odessa, as she was getting the absolute best massage that Cecilia could possibly give.

She felt her blonde rival shifting down to sit on Odessa's legs instead of on her butt. The pleasant feeling of Cecilia's own ample ass pressing down on top of her own was gone, but it was soon replaced by an even more pleasant sensation as the blonde's hands slid down to Odessa's rear end and begin to knead and squeeze the ebony beauty's firm posterior. "Mmmh, lovely..." Odessa would purr, squirming a little underneath Cecilia as the touch not only relaxed her, but also started to turn her on. She was tempted to move a hand down to her crotch, but thought better of it. Her moans would get a little more sexual and a little more frequent, though. The pinching made her catch her breath, gasping softly as she enjoyed all the attention her rear was getting.

"Mmm...well, I will admit, Ceci dearest, that it is a rather close race...but there is still not a doubt in my mind that I am the superior masseuse..." Odessa would whisper sultrily. "If you need more proof of that fact, then maybe we'll need to have a second round of massages..."

Odessa wouldn't mind that at all. They still had two weeks left in this Mediterranean paradise, and spending a whole day trading massages, the two of them both competing to relax the other more and prove herself superior, sounded like the perfect way to spend a lazy afternoon on the beach. Her ultimate victory over Cecilia, when she forced the blonde to admit that she was the superior masseuse, would be a perfect capstone for the day.

Honestly, though, the two of them were completely nude, relaxing under the sun on a secluded beach. Anything they did here would surely be wonderful.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:14 am

Cecilia was enjoying getting Odessa to pour to her as if the beautiful dark-skinned woman was nothing more than a little kitty, which made the blond be more than sure that she herself was the superiour masseus. Though it seemed as if Odessa was still wanting to act all tough, though Cecilia couldn't really blame her rival over that fact. As she had already gotten to enjoy Odessa moaning like her bitch all last night ~

Regardless of it, Cecilia would simply let out a light chuckle at Odessa's words, grinning slightly as she'd slide down a bit more down towards the lower legs of Odessa, so her hands could slide off of Odessa's rear and towards the girl's thighs. The base of her palms pressing into the muscles of Odessa's strong legs. " Isn't it a bit too early to say that ? Hmmm~ Close race isn't really a smart thing to say, when I'm only starting to get halfway done, hun ~" Cecilia teased as she'd slide forward a bit, leaning down to give Odessa's spine a light lick to tease her rival a bit.  " If it's a close race already...well then I guess I've already won, again ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:50 am

Cecilia was pushing many of Odessa's buttons rather expertly, as she now sat down on the lower lengths of Odessa's long, strong legs and began to massage not only the ebony beauty's gluteal muscles, but also her thighs as well, the firm, supple flesh being pushed and kneaded by the Swedish woman's skilled fingers. After being dominated for the entire previous night, Odessa knew that she had given up many of her secrets to Cecilia, and knew the blonde would use them to turn her on now. Odessa would still have a few tricks up her sleeve, though. She would make the blonde her pet yet.

As it was, though, the massage that she was receiving was delightful. Cecilia's massaging of her thighs was not directly stimulating her womanhood, but the movement of the rear part of her thigh muscles was causing a semi-rhythmic pressing and releasing of the inner part of her thigh, which served to arouse her still more. Odessa purred happily.

"Mm...I stand by my statement on a matter of rhetoric and grammar, Ceci...but why concern ourselves with such things? It is a vacation, after all. You just do your best to best me, and afterwards we will decide who was superior," Odessa would say, as she began to relax her whole body again. Cecilia's licking of her spine, though, made her flinch for a second, taking in a quick breath before she would sink back down into the towel and sigh.

"You have quite the bag of tricks, Ceci..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:47 am

As Cecilia kept massaging Odessa and listened to the girl's words, the blond beauty couldn't help but let out a light sigh, following by her moving her hands off of Odessa's thighs and rear, moving to grab the bottle and then use her free arm to start to roll Odessa over onto her back. She'd nod her head as she'd proceed to pour out a light amount of lotion onto her palm, moving her other hand in to pluck of a few drops of the goop and start to gently use the four finger tips upon her right hand to start and massage in the lotion into Odessa's forehead, cheeks, chin. Being very gentle with the beautiful dark-skinned womans delicate face.

After that was done, Cecilia'd proceed to press her palms together and at a brisk pace grind and rub her palms together, spreading out the lotion onto her palms evenly and heating both her palms and the lotion up a fair bit. After which she'd start to press her hands down upon the lower abdomen of Odessa, giving it a gentle push by the heel of her palms and then proceeding to slide those hands upwards, digging her heated up palms into the girl's muscles, pressing and squezing out all the tension and stress, any built up pain or hardness, locks, or knots that had festered into those beautiful abs of her rivals.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:56 am

Odessa had tensed up a little bit in surprise when Cecilia had licked her back, but now, as the Swedish woman continued her Swedish massage, rubbing Odessa's legs and rear, Odessa began to relax again, sinking down into the towel again, her body feeling more relaxed with each second as Cecilia's hands worked.

Cecilia now grabbed Odessa and gently pushed her over onto her back, Odessa doing very little work as her blonde rival took care of it for her. Odessa watched with half-lidded eyes as Cecilia grabbed the bottle of suntan lotion, poured another dollop of white cream into her hand, and then, using a few fingers on her free arm, dabbed up a bit of the stuff and began to massage Odessa's face. The ebony beauty sighed happily, wiggling a little as Cecilia's hand pressed against her forehead, and then her cheeks.

When Cecilia began to rub her hands together to work the lotion into them for easier application, Odessa was expecting the blonde to work down from her face and massage her breasts now. Odessa closed her eyes, but felt Cecilia's hands not on her chest, but digging firmly and forcefully into her abdomen, working on those muscles, forcing any little bit of tension out of them. Odessa's toes would curl just slightly, and she would sigh happily as she felt her companion's work.

"Oooohhh..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:37 am

Cecilia grinned a bit as she heard those pleasant sounds escape from the white haired beauty underneath her, her hands kept grinding and rolling through the abs of the ebony beauty, slowly but surely squeezing and pressing out any bit of frustration, tension or worn out feelings from those strong abs...of course not as strong as the blond beauty's, but still fairly powerful abs. The heels of Cecilia's palms were acting as a rolling pin which was kneading the dough that was Odessa's midsection back into perfect shape which they were supposed to be.

After a few minutes of working out all the stress in those abs, Cecilia's proceed upwards, leaning forward to reach in underneath Odessa's breast, rubbing her strong hands against Odessa's ribs, sliding them down towards the womans sides and moving them up and down her ribs, sliding her palms up Odessa's armpits and up towards Odessa's triceps and biceps, sliding and massaging them as she'd lean forward so that her face was right above Odessa's large breasts, each breath she took sending a hot moist little breath of air against those lovely tits.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next