Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Funniest Bunny

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Funniest Bunny - Page 4 Empty Re: The Funniest Bunny

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:02 am

"I'm sure they will get over it if their goat isn't broken." He said with a smile. "I will miss it." he said with his cool smile never leaving his face. "It's one of my favorite scarves." He then turned and waved his hand dismissively, still smiling. "So, I suppose that when I can no longer stand it, I will just have to go to you if I want to see my scarf."

He took her hand and began to lead her out of the petting zoo. "We can go back." He said and then paused in silence for a moment, still walking but turning his head. "Fujiko-san..." He repeated after a long moment. "She just wanted to make sure I was having a good time." He said and smiled at Cassie. "You don't need to concern yourself with Fujiko-san, Cassie-chan. I assure you that she won't bother us when we're out."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:37 am

Cassie nodded happily. "You can come see it whenever you want!"

How fun! But most of all, Cassie was relieved that Shinobu didn't hate her date idea. She was worried that her simple country tastes would bore the movie star. She had spent most of her life diligently working at school and training jiujitsu. She was worried that he would find her dull.

She wasn't all flashy and suave like that Gwendolyn girl. Subconsciously, she scowled.

But one step at a time! No use getting ahead of herself.

"Oh, okay," she said. She was justifiably curious about Fujiko, though. She was a significant part of his life that she knew little about. "Well... what about when we're in?" She said with the coyest smile she could muster.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:20 pm

"Ahh... uh..."

Shinobu became flustered at Cassie's implications. He glanced at her and shook his head. "I.. assure you that Fujiko-san has no issue whatsoever with our relationship." He said quickly. "Not that it would stop me if she did." He said, trying to reassure the redhead even though he quickly turned away from Cassie after he said the words.

Cassie was right to prod but Shinobu had left her to wonder about the wrong things. Everything he said about Fujiko was true. She loved that Shinobu was dating a cute little wrestler like Cassie and had always understood that his private time was his and he wasn't to be disturbed.

That wasn't the issue at all. Fujiko wasn't the issue. Maybe if it was Fujiko, things would be much, much easier. Shinobu ignored it and squeezed Cassie's hand as they waited for the train to arrive.

"I know a little shop that has some really good tea. Maybe we could pick some up on the way back to your place?" Shinobu said sheepishly. "Uh, that is... if you don't mind just relaxing a bit? Perhaps we could... hmm..." Shinobu contemplated for a moment. "Watch a movie?" He then chuckled. "Not one of mine, of course." He said sheepishly. She was probably already sick of all the Phantom Detective stuff already.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:13 pm

"Sure!" Cassie said. "Well... if you don't mind hanging out with Akashi. I'd feel bad kicking her out, because she could probably use the company. But that's okay, right?" She hoped it was okay.

She scuffed the heel of her rubber rain boots against the dirt path on the way back to the street. The afternoon sun was making good progress in its descent toward the horizon, and the air was cooler, with a light breeze that nipped at Cassie's bare thighs. It felt like a lazy fall day, and she couldn't think of anything better than curling up on the couch with Shinobu. Maybe a short nap on the train on the way back would be in order.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:30 am

The train ride back to Tokyo and subsequent ride to Cassie's house was fairly peaceful. He had asked his driver to stop by the tea shop and pick up some of the finest they had to offer. It was done as asked and soon Akashi, who had been practicing in their gym had started brewing the tea. She thought it would be a wonderful idea to have some tea with the young couple before she slipped off, saying she could stay the night at Taylor's if the two wanted to be alone.

Shinobu carefully sipped his tea as Akashi grinned slyly at Cassie. "Oh, it's fine, Cassie-chan. If you need two days, I can take a little trip. I can try and convince Taylor-chan to go to the onsen with me. She needs it too! Really, this would be the perfect time for a long weekend retreat if you wanted a few days alone." She said with a wide grin on her face.

"Taylor-chan always thinks I'm trying to be a perv asking her to go to those things though. Things are different here in Japan." She said and then eyed Shinobu. "Isn't that right, Shinobu-kun?"

"Ahh... um..." Shinobu said and looked nervously at Cassie. "Public spas aren't uncommon..." He said. and quickly looked at Cassie. "W-What do you think of the tea, anyway, Cassie-chan?" He asked, trying to quickly change the subject for both their sakes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:44 am

"Ohhhhh, that could be a good idea," Cassie nodded, and blew on her tea. She smiled at Shinobu. "It's hot. But it smells really good."

She blew gently on her steaming cup of tea while she contemplated the issue. It could actually work out better than expected. Which... was exciting.

"That could be really good for Taylor, really. I mean, she's been so tense since... ya know. But she says she's just doing what she needs to so she can win, but I think she's overdoing it. I think she needs to be able to relax more and have more fun. Maybe the two of you can do that?"

Of course, she didn't want to sound like she wanted to get rid of Akashi. But... if she wasn't there, then she'd have the house to herself, and her and Shinobu wouldn't have to worry about... something...

She found herself staring at the actor while the wheels turned in her brain.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:52 am

Akashi popped up and clapped her hands together and stood up. "Yatta!" She said with gusto and began to speed off upstairs with her phone already dialing Taylor's phone.

"I'm going to get packed!" She exclaimed. SHE deserved a trip to the onsen too! Her and Taylor hadn't had a lot of one on one sister time either and it would be so much fun!

Shinobu was smiling wryly at Cassie as Akashi forgot all about them in a moment and left them alone, her own mug of tea still wafting steam. "She's... surprisingly energetic..." Shinobu said, glancing at the stairs and then back at Cassie. He took a small sip of his tea and leaned forward, resting a hand on her leg.

"Isn't she being too accommodating, though?" Shinobu asked, lowering his head. "I don't want to drive her from her own home. I'm sure that if we're just watching a movie..." He said, not trying to sound like he was glad for Akashi to be off.

"But, um..." He said. "Did you have something in mind to watch?" He asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:01 am

"You don't get to be champion by dragging your feet," Cassie remarked, and coyly lifted an eyebrow.

She took a tiny sip of her tea and set the cup down on the table. She glanced down at Shinobu's hand on her leg. She tugged at her short, unruly orange hair.

"Um..."

Without any warning at all, she suddenly turned and wrapped her arms around Shinobu, pressed herself against him, and kissed him. She gasped a breath, and it came back out unsteadily. Her cheeks flushed, and she pressed her palms against his back while her lips hunted for his, and locked around them.

She gently tugged on his bottom lip and ran her tongue once across is as she let go. She pulled back and looked at him with a drunken smile, and only managed to reply with a happy little moan.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:07 am

"Ahh... " Shinobu said with a nod. How very true! Though he certain;y didn't aspire to be a wrestling champion, he felt the same way about acting and just preparing for wrestling kept him in that mentality.

While he waited for her answer, he got something he wasn't expecting at all! When she pressed against him, Shinobu's eyes widened as their lips touched. He could feel her coy tongue and one hand slipped around her back just to keep her steady until she pulled away.

He was let softly panting, as if she had taken his breath, when she pulled away. His eyes flickered as he looked into hers and he held her in place with his hand. A bit more tenderly than her, he leaned in and clasped his lips around hers, pulled, released and repeated before kissing at the edges of her lips, letting her body dip backwards just a bit as he pressed back into her.

"I think.. whatever is on is fine..." He whispered as their lips remained just barely touching and their noses pressed together. "What do you think, Cassie-chan?" He asked but before she could answer, he pushed his lips tightly against hers once more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:13 am

"Mm..."

Cassie's eyes closed as her lips were occupied once more. "Whatever..." She breathed between kisses. "Sounds... Good."

A few more kisses, and she pulled away. She stood up with a ruddy-cheeked smile and combed her hair with her fingers. "Let me just see Akashi out, and then... Um..." She paused, and grinned at Shinobu before scampering up the stairs.

"Akashi? Can I help?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next