Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dancing in the Dark (For Tai)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dancing in the Dark (For Tai) - Page 5 Empty Re: Dancing in the Dark (For Tai)

Post by valen311 Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:55 am

"Nah, Miss USA has the night off. Really, she's got the weekend off. Places like this, I like to be....Marilyn." the taller woman said wistfully, taking her drink as she sat down.

She listened and then grinned as Haley asked about her ring attire.

"Well, I've got to make freedom look good, don't I?" she winked. "Really though, it was the promoters idea. Since I'm the younger, more free spirited successor to The USA, my attire needed to be more daring that hers was."
She was referring to the original masked star spangled wrestler from Wrestle Angels, The USA.

"When I first saw it I was like 'you have to be kidding me' but once I put it on I thought I looked amazingly hot. And I do love America. And really, I grew up near a nude beach, that I went to. A lot. Being naked in front of strangers isn't exactly new to me."
She grinned at Ace.

Last edited by valen311 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Well that just settled it. This girl was going home with Ace, period.

"Right, you and I are planning a trip to america at some point, and your showing me that beach. I'll rent it out."

She said, pointing at the violet haired woman.

"And yeah, I gotta admit, its a pretty hot outfit. I'm kinda jealous you got the guts to rock it. I mean, I'm not bad, but I'm not really brave enough to let the public see everything, ya know?"

Ace took another swig of her drink, wondering if they had any food to go with.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Marilyn laughed.
"I'll make you a deal. If I show you that nude beach, you have to go and walk along it. Naked." she said in response to Ace's comment.

The purple haired woman looked Haley up and down as she talked about her body.
"Not bad? Girl, you are hot. If you wore an outfit like mine, I can promise you, you'll turn heads." she told the Canadian. "It's not a question of courage though, Haley, but what you like wearing. Honestly, I like wearing outfits like that. I mean, look at what I've got on now. But, when I put on the Miss USA outfit, I feel like something out of a superhero movie."
She paused for a second.
"It can ride like crazy though during a match." she added.

After downing her drink, Marilyn was startled to hear her stomach rumble. It did however remind her that she hadn't eaten since her half hour lunch break during training. Which was probably like six hours ago, according to her reasoning.
"Hey, are you hungry?" she asked. "Wanna see what there is to eat around here?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:32 am

Ace giggled back.

"That's fine, I'll rent the whole beach out, we can just relax naked the entire time, let people be jealous they aren't seeing us"

"Though uh.....I hope I don't have to wait till we go across the ocean to get another sight like that.."

She teased, rubbing her leg against Marilyns again, before blinking as he own stomach rumbled.

"Hey, good point, I'm pretty hungry myself. I think they have some food here, unless you wanna get a real meal. I think there's a Hibachi place not far from here...that's basically BBQ over here."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:55 am

Marilyn grinned back at Haley as the other girl's leg rubbed up against hers.
"Oh, I know hibachi! My dad made it a lot!" she exclaimed. "Love the idea! Let's go!"

With that, the American stood up, but then two Japanese men came over, one of them sliding close to the standing Marilyn.
"Hey, you girls aren't leaving already, ne? You should stay.....maybe dance some more..." he said.
"Oh, trust me, you really don't want little old me..." Marilyn said. "I'm the kind of girls Japanese mothers warn their sons about..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Ace had stood up with Marilyn, only for two guys to come up to them, the one near Ace standing near her and speaking in a version of English that wasn't as good as his friends.

"You two dance good....maybe dance with us, ne?"

Ace rolled her eyes, and pointed at Marilyn.

"See this girl? She's a pro wrestler, same as I am, she could break you and your pal there without so much as breaking a sweat, and I beat her. I suggest you go away and bother any of the other women in here, before I show you how I did it."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:52 pm

"Listen, thanks for the attention, but I'm going to have to pass." Marilyn was saying as Ace was also talking to the one hitting on her. "You see I.....hey!"

She cut herself off as the man in front of her reached around her waist, placing a hand on her ass and drew her close to him.

Marilyn retaliated with speed and aggression, slamming her forehead into his face with a heatbutt that had made him remove his hands from her rear and place them on his nose. Going on the offensive, Marilyn laced her hands behind her assailant's head, keeping him close so she could bring her knee up hard between his legs before shoving him away hard. Landing hard, the man rolled onto his side, knees drawing up into the fetal position as he began to cry out in pain.

"That's right, I just did that shit in heels!" she yelled, giving him the middle finger as he lay there.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:36 am

"HEY!"

The other guy yelled out, turning his bottle of beer around, brandishing it like a club he was about to attack Marilyn with.

He wouldn't be able to, however, as Ace grabbed his arm and turned him back towards her, before grabbing around his head with her arms and falling back, smashing his face into their table with a reverse STO!

Getting to her feet, while the jerk rolled off the table holding what might have been a broken nose, she shook her head and looked at her tall friend.

"Coupla chumps, am I right!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:06 pm

"I know right?" Marilyn grinned in reply to Ace's statement, her face flushed from the excitement and adrenaline.

Then she looked over at Haley.
"Also, what was that!?" she exclaimed. "'And I beat her'!? You're really going to start throwing that around?"

"HEY!"
The barkeeper's loud voice cut into their discussion as he came from behind the counter.
"What the hell are you guys doing!?"

Marilyn's response was born, perhaps, out of watching too many action movies as a kid.
"Helping take out the trash!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:20 pm

Ace facepalmed.

"If we could step out of the 80's for a minute....these guys were bugging us, so we kicked their asses, alright!? I'll pay for any damages!"

Ace replied to the barkeeper, pulling her wallet out and flashing a wad of bills at the barkeep.

"We good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next