Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

Post by Hallian Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Michael got up the first chance he got. He had no time to lose with resting. Mariko was fast, so he has to push himself. He had to counterattack right now. He had to be both strong and clever. He moved forward and attempted to strike her in the stomach with his fist. If that worked, he'd follow up by attempting to pick him up with one arm going under her crotch and the other going over her shoulder, then picking her up and slamming her down.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Mariko hadn't expected the Paladin to recover as quick as he did, and the miscalculation proved to be costly. Before she could react, Michael's fist suddenly collided with her stomach, causing her to gasp and double over as the wind was knocked out of her.

But Michael wasn't finished just yet. And immediately after the punch, Mariko found herself being lifted into the air and slammed down onto the mat. "Agh!" she gasped out, wincing in pain and arching her back as she crashed down onto the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Michael smiled as she looked down at her opponent. He had done some damage, that much was certain, but he needed to apply more pressure onto his opponent. He was tempted to use his special move, but he decided not yet. Assuming both worked, He flipped over Mariko using his foot and then sat down on her back. He then stared at her marvelous ass.

"Nice ass you got, let's make it red." He teased before he raised his hand and began to spank her ass.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:58 am

While Mariko was trying to catch her breath following her collision with the mat, Michael rolled her over and sat on the Japanese woman's back, eliciting an "oomph" as he did so. And before she could respond to his comment, the Paladin smacked his hand against her ass, causing her to yelp as her face turned red.

But the blush that formed on her face wasn't exactly out of embarrassment. As much as she liked being in control and dominating her opponents, Mariko also had a masochistic side that like this exact sort of thing that Michael was doing. And despite the fact he was definitely in control right now, Mariko's suggestive smirk once again returned.

"Yeah, that's it. I've been a bad girl, haven't' I? I need to be punished~" she cooed, wiggling her hips and waiting for him to spank her again. "Go ahead, tiger. It'll make it that much sweeter for me when I return the favor later~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:06 am

Michael saw this as a bit awkward. She was actually wanting to get hurt when she showed interest in winning. Sure, she was probably a masochist, but he expected a masochist to allow herself to be beaten up and not fight back. Best not question it. He resumed the spanking, hitting her ass multiple times. Michael was liking her a lot. Good. It would be nice to start off his career with a beginning to a new friendship. Hell, he'd learn all those annoying honorifics for her. Of course, he would have to start it someway. He then got an idea. "Hey, how about a friendly wager? Whoever wins gets to take the other home for the night as a pet."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:21 am

Michael continued smacking Mariko's ass, each time causing the Japanese woman to shout out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Oh yeah! Hit me!" she said, enjoying his momentary domination over her, even if it was as much something she was allowing as it was his own effort.

But then he made his proposition, which certainly peaked Mariko's interest. "You want to spend a whole night as my pet, huh?" she said, glancing at him over her shoulder with those seductive green eyes. "Alright then, big guy. You got yourself a bet." Michael may not have even realized it, but there was a minor mistake he'd made with this bet. He'd given Mariko a reason to fight back and try to escape her current position.

And that's exactly what she did, launching an elbow back toward his kidney. She didn't need to completely knock him off of her, just budge him enough to let her move. And if she did she'd twist around under him so that she was now on her back, and would then reach her arms up to snake around his neck and her legs around his waist, attempting to pull him into a rear naked choke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:54 am

Michael figured Mariko would get motivated to win even more now, so it was no surprise when that kidney shot hit. He clutched his kidney and found that it set her up for the the chokehold. Mariko got him in the hold and then he felt the choking begin. He probably should have saw that coming.

Michael had to act. He summoned up all of his strength and brought his arms up and tried to force her arms off using his strength.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:33 am

"Shhh~ Just relax. Soon you'll be mine~" she cooed, gently petting the top of Michael's head with her hand as the rear naked choke was locked in. She squeezed with her arms and legs, trying to choke all the air out of the Paladin. But once again, Michael's strength then came into play.

He grabbed a hold of her arms and slowly began trying to pry them off of his neck. Mariko struggled to keep them locked in place as long as possible, but eventually his efforts began to gradually force her arms off of him. After trying to resist for a while, her arms were finally completely forced away from him.

But Mariko still had her legs firmly locked around Michael's waist, and immediately focused all her attention to squeezing him as hard as she could with her thighs, arching her back and pushing forward with her hips to even further increase the pressure of the body scissor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:31 pm

"Not without a fight, my sexy friend." Michael grunted out. When Mariko began her body scissor, it was a minor nuisance to him, but now it felt like an attack. Michael began to think. He knew he was stronger, so if he did the same with her legs, he should break out, but there is the problem that Mariko's hands are free. She could just begin choking again. Time to play smart.

Michael reached out to the ropes, hoping to grab a hold of it, considering most of his upper body is free, he could easily lean over to it. If he succeeds, he's good, if not, plan B.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:25 pm

"Perfect. Then I'll enjoy breaking your will, my soon to be pet~" she replied, continuing to squeeze the breath out of him like a python constricting its prey. She knew she wouldn't be forcing an orgasm from the Paladin with this hold, but she had no doubt being in the body scissor as long as he had would tire him out and wear him down.

Michael's reaction was indeed a wise decision. Had he tried to simply power out of the hold, it would've given Mariko a chance to transition into another devastating hold. Submissions were her specialty, after all. But instead Michael opted to move toward the ropes, bringing Mariko right along with him.

She continued to squeeze him with all her might, but Michael's hand soon found the bottom rope, forcing Mariko to release her hold. Untangling her legs from his waist, then stood beside the Paladin and placed the sole of her right boot against his cheek.

"How're you holding up down there? Haven't broken my toy too much already, have I?" she taunted as she grinned down at him, trying to demoralize her opponent with this little extra display of dominance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next