Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:06 am

Michael smiled at his sexy new friend. He kept his eyes on her, knowing his nuts are right there for her to bite, like he did on her pussy. He began to go more intense with the fingering as she played along, but he only had a few seconds of that before a knee hit his lower back. He grunted, but knew she was just using that as a distraction.

In order to prevent a bite, he placed his free hand in the way, but it wasn't a bite. He had his arm stiffly placed there, so he wasn't prepared use his knowledge of high school physics. He grunted in pain again and then rolled off, in fear she might do a nut shot. He then stood up and stared at her, watching her next move carefully.

"Do you have a thing for nut shots or do you just want to see me squeal like a little girl?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Medors v. Mariko Ishii. Hentai match

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:29 am

Though her tactic hadn't exactly gone as planned, it at least succeeded in unseating the paladin from her chest. And as she stood back up, Mariko couldn't help but chuckle as she heard Michael's question. "It is a hentai match, you know. And yes, I think it'd be quite amusing to hear you squeal~"

Like a lioness stalking her prey, Mariko then began to slowly circle around her opponent, waiting for the right chance to pounce. She noted that both combatants were now doing quite a good job of making it seem they had more energy left than they really did. But each had taken a good deal of punishment from the other.

She then suddenly remembered near the beginning of the match when Michael had said something about liking being tied up. And that gave Mariko a wonderful idea, causing that familiar smirk to once again form on her lips. Although in order to put her plan into motion, she would still have to wear the man down a bit more.

Mariko stopped circling her opponent once one of the corners was right behind her, then sprinted toward Michael. Extending her arms as if she was going for a clothesline, this would turn out to be a feint as she'd instead drop to a knee and try to slide behind the paladin. And from there she would leap into the air and send the soles of both boots at his torso with a dropkick, hoping to send him reeling back into the corner. And as all of this happened, Mariko seemed to completely forget her top was gone, though she didn't particularly care who saw her breasts anyway. But still, there was always the chance this might also serve to further distract Michael to help Mariko get the opening she needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:17 am

The Paladin chuckled after that, smiling at her. He kept an eye on her. He then noticed her charging right at her. That's not her style. What's she planning? He had no idea, but it was certain that what he needed to do was be cautious. He had a plan. He dropped down in order to perform a leg sweep, but then he noticed she was dropping down as well. She crashed into him, but his position should have soften the blow. He then attempted to move away and stand back up, knowing how dangerous her ground game is. If he was quick enough, he would then attempt to spear her once she gets up.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:32 am

As Mariko began to slide, she hadn't counted on Michael recklessly diving in front of her, causing her to crash right into the man. Was it a planned counter, or just a clumsy accident on his part? She wasn't quite sure. But either way, she was stopped in her tracks for the moment.

Michael was smart to back away before the Japanese beauty could attempt one of her deadly submission holds. However, she was prepared to deal with the spear that soon followed. As the paladin sprinted toward her, Mariko braced for impact and allowed his shoulder to drive into her stomach, and gasped as she was sent off her feet.

However, as the impact was being made Mariko wrapped an arm tightly around Michael's neck and her legs around his waist, squeezing tightly with a guillotine choke! She would then land on her back with a thud, but would keep constricting his body in the hold with all her might, trying to squeeze the air right out of him. "Try not to pass out too soon, dear. It'd be a shame if you're not even awake to see it when I make you cum soon~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:03 am

Michael began to choke once the hold began. He cursed inside his head as she began to deprive him of precious oxygen. He had to get out, fast. He found himself going down with her.

Michael had to think. He was down, hurting, and losing air. What could he do. If the rope was in reach, he'd go for it. If not, he would attempt to break out using his strength. "I'm not going down. Not just to win, but to prove myself." he muttered. She may not know why, but he did.

Mariko is a nice woman. He likes the way she acts. She's seductive, playful, and can fight. She is dominant, but seems to have a submissive side. She is a lot of things he likes. He has his first crush since, well, since middle school. Well, he does have an Anime wifu, but anyone going for a wifu is crazy.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:31 am

Mariko giggled upon hearing his response. "Keep telling yourself that, darling." she replied, continuing to squeeze the life out of him with her arms and legs. She'd been impressed with the paladin in his debut, especially with those talented hands of his, though he'd also displayed more than a fair amount of talent in his wrestling. Still, this seductress had Michael right where she wanted him, and was fully intent on going back to her apartment with a new pet after this match was over.

Michael's spear a moment ago had pushed them both fairly close to the ropes. And as the paladin reached out to try to grab a hold of the nearest rope, it provided Mariko with just the kind of opening she wanted. In one quick movement, keeping her legs locked around his waist with a body scissor, the Japanese beauty would pull herself from under him and onto his back before wrapping her arm around the front of his head in a dragon sleeper.

If successful to this point, she'd fall backward to bring Michael back to the center of the ring while also trapping him in her finishing submission hold, the Dragon Clutch! "Time to take a little nap~" she'd say, squeezing on the new hold in an attempt to put the paladin to sleep in her grasp. Despite what she'd said a moment ago, making him pass out would actually be ideal for what Mariko had planned for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:44 am

Michael was in a tough spot. He found himself in his love's finishing move. Michael didn't have a "finisher," but he did have a few signature moves. Her, on the other hand, felt like an actual finisher. She was doing it perfectly. He felt himself looking a lot of air and the pain didn't help. He knew it was over. Hopefully, he didn't need to beat her in order to prove himself to her.

Michael felt himself going out while thinking about her. Was he just being blind by her seductive personality, or was it because of it that he liked her. Optimism over pessimism. The question is, how to act. Best to admit it than to hide it like a scared kid around a cute girl. He began to speak

"I...l...lo" he began to say, but then he passed out.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:12 am

She knew she had this match in the bag now. Michael had already been worn down quite a bit, and it soon became clear he wasn't going to be escaping from this hold. And just as he began to fade from consciousness, he tried to speak. "Hm?" Mariko didn't quite catch what it was the paladin was trying to say, and he was put to sleep before she could ask him to repeat it. "Oh well." she shrugged, untangling her ams and legs from his body.

Rolling him off of her, she then stood and prepared to put an end to this match. First, she stripped off every last bit of clothes Michael was wearing from head to toe, leaving him entirely nude. Next, she grabbed him by the ankles and dragged him over to the corner and set his legs up on the middle ropes in a tree of woe, with his back still resting on the ground. And then she grabbed his pants and tied them around his ankles and the steel ring post to hold them in place, before finding her top and using it to tie his wrists together over his head.

"There. That should do it." Satisfied with her work, she giggled to herself before removing her shorts. Kicking them aside, she was now left only with a pair of black panties, her stockings, and her boots as she took a seat on his chest facing his feet. "Hey, you awake yet?" she asked, reaching one hand back to pat his cheek a few times while the other began to rub and tease his cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:24 am

((FYI, he was wearing only his tabard and his speedos (or whatever that underwear most wrestlers have.) I'll assume you used his tabard instead of his pants.))

Michael awoke and found himself bound, his tabard with his feet and the post and Mariko's bra and his hands. It was that, combined with Mariko sitting on her seductively that gave him a fast boner.

"Yea." he said, still half-asleep. He then recalled he never finished. He then took a deep breath, and then began to pur his heart out, hopefully something he won't regret. "Stories often tell of love at first sight. I know it's bullshit, but love at first fight isn't" That may be the most cheesiest thing I have ever said.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:00 am

That line was by far the cheesiest one Mariko had ever heard, and she'd heard quite a few. And she giggled, not laughing at him, but more out of a sense of amusement. Her seductive charms had entranced others before, and she dismissed this as just another such case.

"How flattering. It's always refreshing for a queen to hear she's loved by her subjects. I hope you'll love being my throne just as much~" she replied, before scooting back and sitting her ass down right on his face. Again she chuckled, wiggling her soft but cheeks over him as she settled into her seat positioning his nose right between her cheeks. "There we go, nice and comfy~"

Mariko took his hard shaft in her hand and leaned her head down, tracing her tongue teasingly around the tip of his member. After a few licks she then took his cock into her mouth, and continued to work her tongue against it. Moving her head up and down while she gave the paladin his blowjob, she occasionally moaned, sending vibrations against his penis to further stimulate it. All the while, she rocked her hips back and forth to rub her ass on Michael's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next