Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Contract Negotiations

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Contract Negotiations - Page 3 Empty Re: Contract Negotiations

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:27 am

Allison raised an eyebrow and stared back at Bonnie while she awaited her decision.

"Would you rather the blindfold, as well?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:02 am

"Ms. Gastin, take all the time you need." Mercy tilted her head and looked at the blonde. "What do you want to do?" She asked with a soft tone.

"Think about it seriously, Ms. Gastin. Realistically too. What do you want?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 am

Clyde scrunched up his face and closed his eyes as he heard Allison speak. It pissed him too but not as much as it did Bonnie.

"You Bitch!" she spat angrily while Clyde tried to calm her, taking her bother's advice seriously... For once as Mercy questioned her softly. Bonnie was so torn, her eyes shutting tightly as the old couple tired to advise while her enemy taunted her.

"I don't even need ta' tell ya what's right. You Know what's the right thing ta' do." Clyde muttered into her ear, making Bonnie bite her lip before Mercy asked her, what she wanted.

"...I just want a fair fight."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:58 am

Allison breathed a laugh, and she make no attempt at concealing her smirk from Bonnie. "Another fair fight? Or did you mean without him?"

Outwardly, she was perfectly calm. Her placid face and her smooth, satin voice belied the smoldering fire in her chest. Beneath the table, she rolled her fingers into a fist and opened them again. She could have fought them both right there, but... That wouldn't do. Even being beaten would give them too much satisfaction. No... She had to make them suffer much more than she could with just her hands.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:27 am

Both Twins turned their head towards Allison sharply. Clyde being the one to look at Allison with a very annoyed look.

"The hell you talkin' about?" Bonnie questioned. "My brother saved me while you stranglin' me outside the ring where the ref couldn't stop you! You're the one who fought unfair that whole fight!" Bonnie shot back while pointing at Allison accusingly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:13 am

"Ok, ok, enough." Mercy said, pushing her palms out in front of her. She looked between the two girls and then looked down at what she had written. She drew emphatic lines through all of it and then tapped the note pad.

""We're here to move forward, not dig up the past and not take jabs at each other. That's not negotiating in good faith." She brought the pen to her lips as she thought.

"I think we're all in agreement that a standard match is satisfactory." She said. "Ms Watson wants reassurance that Mr. Gastin will not interfere and Ms. Gastin wants to make sure that there is no rule bending from Ms. Watson during the match."

She looked between them again. "Does that sound about right?" Mercy asked but continued before they could answer.

"I think the best way to ensure that both parties are happy is to have more referees." Mercy tapped her pen against the notepad, feeling quite proud of herself. "Like, if we station a ref on each side of the ring along with the normal referee, all angles are covered to ensure Ms. Gastin is receiving fair calls and there should be enough bodies to prevent outside interference."

"How does that sound?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:02 pm

"What about a guest referee?" Allison suggested affably. "One we could be sure would have everybody's best interests in mind. My first thought is you..." She looked at Clyde. "But I hardly think you could be impartial, especially given that you're the cause of so much of this..."

She put a finger to her lips and looked pensively up at the ceiling. "Hmmm..." After a moment of careful consideration, she looked at Mercy. "What about you?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:01 am

Clyde looked to Allison sharply as mentioned him. He looked at her a surprised but amused smile at the second most dumbest thing Allison would probably do.

And then she turned it right back on him. His smile drooped into a wounded bitter, angered frown. "Oh fuck off." The Twins said in accidental unison, Bonnie would not allow this woman to make her brother feel guilty for everything.

Their eyes widened though as Allison soon suggested..

"Mercy?" They both said aloud in confusion, looking at the paralegal. Bonnie was certainly confused, but wasn't against it. Mercy would definitely be on her side. Clyde however wasn't so thrilled.

"Why?" He asked sharply with glaring eyes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:11 am

"Mercedes Wrenn is a capable, intelligent woman, and a professional. I have no doubts as to her impartiality, and I have complete confidence in her," Allison answered in an official tone, as if she were speaking to a board member, rather than a dumb hick wrestler.

"But... If you don't think she's up to the job, then certainly we can continue this rousing negotiation. I'd like to find out what other colorful ideas you have, Miss Gastin."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:25 am

Bonnie agreed with Allison for once. "No, Mercy's fine. Hate ta' agree with ya, but I agree on her being capable and professional." Bonnie said, giving the paralegal a small smile. Allison was making an ally of Bonnie's an Official in the match! There was probably no one else Bonnie could pick that would be on her side, who Allison could also agree with. This was too perfect, enough for her to ignore her Brother's discontent. He was probably just being over protective anyway. He just needed to learn that was his Ex, not his current.

Clyde scoffed immediately. Leave it to Bonnie to think she always knew best. "She IS capable." Clyde said firmly before looking to Allison, who's tone was far from professional, it was clear he bore a grudge on the woman with the emerald eyes.

"I have confidence in her... The fact you have complete confidence in her is what worries me..." He stated aggressively, all the while wondering why he should even care. He needed to move on.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next