Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:03 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Paladin's "date"

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Paladin's "date" - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paladin's "date"

Post by Hallian Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:12 am

Michael kept her eyes on Mariko, not really caring about the band, although he was now struggling to make his eyes be a bit more... chaste. He looked at them maybe once. Twice."Well, at least you have you win against me under your record." He replied. Three times. His tone then changed to a cocky one as he gave a competitive smirk. "Although don't expect our next encounter to be another one, because the only result you are going to get is a defeat." Four times.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:20 am

Mariko noticed Michael's gaze continuing to return right back to her eyes, almost repeatedly, and couldn't help but grin. She knew how good she looked, but it was always nice to see other people affirm it, even if unintentionally.

She then chuckled after hearing Michael's words. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say it sounds like you're just in a hurry to make your face a nice little chair for me while I make you cum in the ring again." she said, before giggling again and playfully nudging Michael's leg with her foot.

Seconds later, the waiter came to take their orders. Having been here several times, Mariko didn't need to look at her menu, and just handed it to the waiter. "I'll take the shrimp, with red wine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:27 pm

"I was lovestruck at the time. I mean, I was first thinking 'you're so close to my anime wifeu. How could I pass you up?'" five times. "Now, I have a more clear head." He then looked to the waiter, took one last quick look at the menu, and handed it to him. "Root beer and the chicken tenders." It was his typical meal at a restaurant because it is usually what he likes. He then turned his eyes back to Mariko. 7. 8. "But the thought does entertain me, but not as much as friendly and competitive revenge."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:06 pm

Mariko couldn’t help but chuckle as she listened to Michael’s words. “Lovestruck? My, how flattering.” she said. She was a bit surprised one hentai match and a one night stand had had such an effect on him. But then again, she’d heard similar things from people who’d had far less interaction with her than that.

“Oh I’m sure it does~” she said with a playful tone. “Just remember, while ‘friendly revenge’ is all well and good, there’s lots of other women on the Tension roster. A career here won’t mean too much if your whole career consists of matches against the same person.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:35 pm

"Yea, but like I said, I haven't had any, despite my desires to have another match." At this point, he completely stopped trying to resist. He just let his eyes move back and forth between Mariko's face and body. "Also, to clarify, I WAS lovestruck." he just had to stress it. He didn't want to go into detail with his feelings to explain it, so he just tried to clarify that while not voicing his current opinion "But yea, I want to fight someone else, even if I have to beg to get a match. I should get one soon, though. My vengeance can wait, so you are safe, for now."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Mariko let out a clearly jokingly over exaggerated sigh of "relief." "Phew. Seems I can sleep soundly tonight after all." she said with a giggle. "Just be patient. I'm sure you'll find yourself another opponent soon enough."

The waiter then returned to the table, setting a plate of shrimp and an empty glass in front of Mariko, as well as a bottle of red wine. And in front of Michael he placed the chicken tenders and a glass of root beer before walking off again.

"I don't think you told me last time we talked. How'd you get to the AFW?" she asked as she poured the wine into the glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 pm

With Michael's food in front of him now, he looked down and closed his eyes, muttering something to himself before looking back up and staring at the delicious food. He could almost taste the delicious sight he beheld. After he finished looking at Mariko's breasts, he then looked down to his actual food. He picked up one of the tenders and took a bite from them, chewing it as he listened to Mariko's question. After he swallowed it, he replied. "Well, I basically signed on after getting some informal training from my sister and then some professional training. After some evaluation, I got in and you were assigned to my debut match. What about you?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:20 pm

It took a serious effort from Mariko not to laugh as she watched the male's eyes move to stare at her breasts, before finally moving back to the food on his plate. Somehow, she managed to keep it just to a grin as she lifted her glass to her lips and took a sip of the wine in it.

"I see. Sounds pretty similar to me." she said. "I used to wrestle my brother a lot, more for fun than anything. But once I figured out I might have actual talent for it, I started working with a trainer. Once I felt like I was good enough, I came here and did a little tryout. Probably the same kind of evaluation you did, and it wasn't long after that I was making my debut."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:39 am

"Yep, pretty similar." he stated. He went back to eating his food. He took a few more bites before continuing the conversation. He had a couple of thoughts on his mind, but he had to pick one for the conversation. "So, do you got any other friends here? Me, I know a couple of my sister's friends. Two sisters by the names Catherine and Genna Lewis. Grew up around them, actually. Part of the reason Jane got into wrestling and joined the AFW."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:17 am

“Oh really?” she replied after Michael spoke, before setting her wine down picking up one of her shrimp, then dipping it in the cocktail sauce and taking a bite. “So those girls are the ones that got your sister into wrestling, which then also rubbed off on you. Is that right?”

And after taking another bite, she answered his question with a nod. “Mhm. I’ve made a few. There’s a guy named Army. Trained with him a bit in the gym, but haven’t seen him in a while. Also met a rather adorable young woman named Abbey recently. And then of course my brother’s here too. Still plenty of new people to meet, but I’m certainly enjoying the few relationships I have here so far.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next