Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Paladin's "date"

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Paladin's "date" - Page 3 Empty Re: The Paladin's "date"

Post by Hallian Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:55 am

"Ah, well, few friends whom you can trust are better than many you can't." Michael said after swallowing another piece of the tenders and washing it down with his soda. "But yea, the Lewis sisters got my sis into wrestling, who got me into wrestling. It was a mini domino effect. I may not be here if it wasn't for them." Michael didn't ask another question, considering he was drawing a blank.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:35 am

"Very true." Mariko replied, eating another of the shrimp on her plate before taking a small drink of her wine to wash it down. "These sisters you're talking about sound interesting. Did they come to the AFW too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:40 pm

"Yes. Catherine is the older one. She's got Southern and American pride that manifested into her cowgirl gimmick. She's quite the powerhouse. Tough and strong friction girl, basically. Her sister's a Kawaii, but she takes a few pages from her sister, but she doesn't have much endurance. She makes up for it with surprising strength and excellent usage of holds, although since she's a Kawaii girl, her strength is about average compared to people of our skill."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:05 am

"Friction girls, huh? I had a match with someone over there a while back. Really cute too." she said, giggling a bit as she thought about how much fun she'd had dominating that woman. Though her train of thought then shifted, and now she was just thinking about how long ago if felt like that had been, even though it was only about a month ago. Maybe not even that.

But she then returned her attention to Michael once again. "Have you thought about seeing if either of those two girls would want to come visit Tension and have a match with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:35 am

"I think so." he replied. He was actually really going through his food. He didn't seem to notice, but his drink was almost gone and he was down to one tender. He picked up his last one and took a bite. He chewed it while getting another stare on Mariko's breasts, looking up at her if she began talking again. He knew Mariko was the type of girl who wouldn't be offended, at least that is what he believed. "My sis is friction as well, since she definitely fits in the Kawaii category, plus Genna and her are friendly rivals, so she hopes to get a few official matches."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:06 am

"Ah, I see." Mariko replied. Something about the kawaiis interested her. Despite being smaller than the other women on the rosters, she'd watched and heard of several matches in which a kawaii managed overcome the size issue and defeat much larger opponents. Sometimes even without much difficulty. She also began to wonder if Yamato might have better luck than he had in his other matches. if he tried his hand against one of them.

For a moment, her thoughts began to drift as she started listening to the smooth jazz music the band was playing, almost oblivious now to the fact that Michael was once again staring at her chest. But when she did notice it again, a chuckle escaped her lips. "So tell me, Michael. What was your favorite part of that match we had?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:18 am

Favorite part. Shit. It's like asking if I want to fuck Erza Scarlet or wrestle her. Plain Sexual vs. Competitive and sexual. He thought. He had a few nice moments, but he then he picked, deciding to go with what was most sexually pleasing rather than trying to decide if the most sexually pleasing thing was truly the most pleasing. "Well, it was a hard choice, but when you had me beat, tied up and kissing your ass, was the most pleasing in a sexual sense at least. What about you?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:40 am

A light giggle escaped Mariko's lips as she heard Michael's answer, then began to reminisce about that moment. Oh how wonderful it had felt in those final moments, with him worshiping her sexy rear, knowing there was nothing he could do to escape.

"You know, I think I'd have to pick that moment too." she replied. "There's a lot of good ones to choose from though. Felt more than a little nice when you were on top of me, while those magic hands of yours played around with my breasts. Have to admit, that was rather exhilarating~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:58 am

"Like my lay on hands, do you?" he asked "I liked it too, but that brings me to my least favorite thing about the match. When you played with my balls, I wanted to cry blood. I am not a true masochist, so that fucking hurt. I can only take spankings and whips that don't cut." He then finished his last tender and drank the last of his root beer. It was then he realised how fast he ate them. "Wow, I need to slow down."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:47 am

Mariko couldn’t help but laugh as Michael spoke, remembering his reaction during that point of the match. “Sorry about that. But you know, it wasn’t my fault you were misbehaving so much~” she teased.

Seeing he’d already finished his food, she chuckled once again. “Well, someone was clearly hungry tonight.” A couple more shrimp remained on Mariko’s plate, and she picked one up before eating it. She then held the last one and held it out to Michael. “Here. If you’re still hungry you can have my last shrimp.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next