Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Mysterious Curse

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Mysterious Curse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysterious Curse

Post by kiranar Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:14 am

He will nod and slowly eat his food wondering if his older sisters finally cracked down and focused on training as a team to handle him which would of be the smart move being neither of them know about Morwen's presence in the patrol with the sisters. When he finishes he will stand up and take his plate and silverware to the sink and start to wash them with the cookware.

The Matron mother finishes her meal then stands up to walk away before Morwen asks her question figuring they should have some time to plan out stuff while she prepares herself her own feelings of worry well hidden from them. The sisters say " we don't know what will happen being we really beat him up every time he would show us up which was constantly till he was lost in a sucker bet to a warrior woman." They will add "then we lost track of him so we don't know if he found any allies up here."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:16 am

Arasinya would take notice of how Xerxan is feeling as she continues to eat her food. She knows how hard this must be for him since he's facing off against those who have taken care of him all their lives just to use him for personal gain. She felt that in her heart, there must be a way to convince the two sisters of how their actions affected him and hopefully they can redeem themselves. She took this all to heart and mind as she finished and washed her own dishes and cookware alongside her friend.

Morwen had a feeling that if there are any allies who have teamed up with Xerxan, it might be someone she already knows. And this particular person she knows rather too well since their elven races are common enemies today. Surely Morwen would hardly stand a chance if "she" too was there. "Well, let's clean up and go find Xerxan before he finds us."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:01 am

While she finished her share of the dishes and cookware he will check their supplies making sure they had everything they needed for the trip was packed then he would be watching out incase anyone else showed up. He didn't really want to involve Arasinya in the fight with his family, but he knew the only way to keep her here would only be to knock her out for a while which would only make her extremely angry with him.

The sisters would stand up and wash their dishes after their mother did hers as they got ready to head on patrol as soon as Morwen was ready. When they were ready they would slip out of the cave sticking to the shadows heading on their patrol route which their Aunts were watching them with concealed scrying spells of their own which even the elite elven mages that were keeping their mother from summoning demons to power herself up which. The sisters say to Morwen " I don't think our mother will survive that spell our aunts casted on her has me really worried she is really desperate right now." The Matron mother prepares herself being she knows today she will see her son for the first time since his disappearance.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Arasinya would finish cleaning up and turned to see Xerxan checking their supplies. She can tell from a distance that he's thinking about his upcoming confrontation and he's worried for her safety. She took a few moments to think before walking over to him and saying, "Xerxan? Look, I know what you're thinking, but I can help you. I don't think that your sisters are the problem to deal with, but rather your mother. She is clearly misguiding them and using them for her own gains rather treating them like family, including you. I feel if we can show the sisters the truth, we may have a better chance."

Morwen followed her sisters out on patrol and on the path that was set out for them. She kept a close lookout for any trespassers that may come their way as they began to have their own conversation. Glancing back to the cave, she would say, "Same here. I fear also for our own safety. We'll surely be dead if either your brother and my enemy finds us or our mother sees we've failed."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:45 am

He will say " I am more worried about any allies my Mother acquired and if she managed to summon then vanquish any demons between then and now because she knows some ritual to draw a vanquished demon or devils strength and stamina into herself to add to her own intimidating power." He will add " my sisters are a unknown factor because there is no way to know if they improved since I last seen them."

They will say " we haven't been killed by her yet and we failure our ultimate mission long ago making sure our brother stay where he could be monitored by the family only brutally beaten. The youngest will say " it was scary when I came home after losing that bet, but my sister and I figure out she really did value us as daughters so we trained hard to hopefully catch up or surpass our brother." The other three kept their own preparations ready the aunts with their teleport circle while the mother stretches to keep herself limber and ready.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:17 am

Upon hearing Xerxan mentioning demons, Arasinya clutched tightly to her weapons. She would say, "I'll surely be on my guard. And I happen to know some magic to counter such a ritual for a while. I hope it can give us enough time to reach her before her power becomes too much for us to handle on our own." Once she is set, Arasinya would get her pack onto her back and waited for Xerxan to give the signal so they can be on their way.

Morwen knows that she and her sisters need to be on their guard, but she can't help but glance over at the matron mother and her sisters readying their magic. She would mutter to herself, "I really wonder if at this point I too am valued as a daughter."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon May 04, 2015 8:46 am

Xerxan will give her the signal as he hurries into the woods his own footsteps barely making a sound as his practicing at moving the forest quietly to avoid other elven patrols while keeping a pace so Arasinya can follow him easily. He would suddenly stop and look around before moving on wondering where the breathing he heard disappeared to not realizing it is his aunts he never met before. Xerxan will stop at a clearing not too far from where his aunts are as they expected then helps Arasinya hide as he waits for his sisters to arrive knowing if they get close their seeking spell will alert and lure them to him.

The aunts barely managed to strengthen their concealment ritual to avoid being detected by their nephew seems just full of surprises they never expected him to be so perceptive as he is. As the three of them move through the forest the youngest will start giving directions as they now know the way to their brother to their first meeting since he was taken away from them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 13, 2015 1:26 am

Arasinya would stay as close as possible without making much noise. Any loud sound could give them away and she did NOT want to ruin any chances. She would also stop when he does to ensure that no other patrols can hear or spot them for the moment. Soon, the two would be at the same place where Xerxan suspects that his sisters will be arriving any moment. Arasinya wasn't that far from him, but close enough to be sure that he's still within sight. She silently breathed in and out for timing is going to count for everything here.

Morwen meanwhile would keep within distance of her other sisters. She had to trust them to remain calm so they can confront their brother soon. Still, with Arasinya with him, who knows what she might do since both of their elven clans were still enemies.

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Tue May 26, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong name put in)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat May 16, 2015 9:51 am

Xerxan would move to conceal himself near the glade right after motioning for Arasinya to do the same to make sure to see them before they spot him to gauge their numbers, but if it looks like there is too many they could flee to watch for a better time to engage them. Shortly after they are in position his sisters arrive then fan out to search the area with the oldest walking to where Xerxan is then backing up before turning around to wait for the others to report. The younger sister checked the area where their the aunts were hiding, but didn't see them while Morwen was to search the spot where Arasinya was hiding. Before any of them spot the others Xerxan will step out surprising his sisters along with Morwen being she never really got a clear description of him which could leave her open for Arasinya.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 26, 2015 4:31 pm

(Sorry this took so long to respond to.)

Arasinya would soon spot Kinelilae, Mdienia, and Morwen arriving to their position. Morwen...has she really become desperate to now work with Xerxan's abusive family. Arasinya thought that a dark elf like her should know better than that. Morwen would never become a leader if she keeps acting like a slave to the matron mother.

Arasinya could sense the dark elf getting closer to her hiding spot and it made her heart start pumping a little faster. But she had to hold her breathing until she couldn't be seen. As soon as Xerxan jumped up and surprised his own sisters, Morwen would follow and Arasinya has a chance! She went up and grabbed her from behind before putting her own hand over the dark elf's mouth to stop her from shouting.

When both were on the floor, Arasinya would whisper to the struggling Morwen, "Morwen, don't you know what you're doing? You complete this task and you will end up making the biggest mistake of your life."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next