Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nothing Personal, Kid!
by Lobo Today at 5:53 am

» Caution: Stomp on Snow: Beatrix King(D) vs. Anna Sigrid(D)
by LilyStar Today at 1:20 am

» Allen vs Maria
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:58 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Wed May 29, 2024 3:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Grudge Match: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Grudge Match: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine - Page 4 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:35 am

The crowd booed and shouted at the boasting of Morgan, some cheered and screamed for Cecilia to get up and fight back...though at the moment those words were probably a bit lost on the Swede. She was currently suffering from a rather sever case of wooziness, her mind felt as if she was swimming around in....water would be too fluid, so jello or the like. The blond's hands clawed lightly against the barley padded mats of the floor, gritting her teeth as she tried to fight against her situation and start to push herself up....

Something that proved infinitively more difficult when Morgan came down upon her with that powerful chair-shot, slamming the steel chair down hard against her back. " Aagh!" The Queen would cry out in pain as her well toned flesh was met with cold hard steel.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine - Page 4 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

Post by bricktown Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:05 pm

Right now, Granite was working Cecilia over. Hurrying to get to the next point before her enemy could finally get up, the Canadian opened up the chair and caught the Hardcore Queen's foot in it. If she were to stomp on that right now, it'd definitely hurt the ankle. But she didn't do that. No, she had a better idea. Merely injuring it wouldn't slow Cecilia down much. Granite needed to shatter it for maximum effect.

Stepping up onto the apron, the brawler took a moment to taunt the fallen Queen.

"Did you think that you were going to walk out of this match? You are going to be broken into pieces, Northman!"

She jumped down, trying to land on the chair-trapped foot with both feet. If she succeeded, Cecilia would practically little to no chance of winning the match!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:47 pm

The DDT had left Cecilia's head in a blurry mess, if the floor hadn't been padded what little it was she'd most likely have busted her skull open on the floor. At least her groggy state had helped ail any pain from whatever other regions one could imagine. The situation did however look very dire indeed. Cecilia was vulnerable and it looked as if Morgan was gonna take full advantage of it....

Granite brought that chair up to Cecilia and caught the Hardcore Queen's ankle in it's jaws, Cecilia remained laid out with her limbs eagle spread, her chest heaving with each breath that she took.

The words of Morgan were lost on her ear, as were the loud shouts and screams of the crowd, it was all just an annoying buzz that rang through her ears. She could only hear that buzz....and the beating of her heart, her blood pumping throughout her body, her head heating up from the punishment it had taken....

Her eyes opened to see Morgan's shadow covering her as the fake soldier leaped up into the air. She took a deep breath, the beating of her head stopped for an instant....and with that the blond beauty would attempt to raise her legs up off the ground, both of them. Hopefully Morgan's feet came crashing down on nothing as Cecilia attempted to pull them out of the way. From there the Hardcore Queen would attempt to take her feet foot, press the underside of it against the chair trapping her other foot, and push upwards, with as much force as she could muster, attempting to launch the chair right up into Morgan's face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:34 am

Granite had thought that Cecilia would've stayed down for longer. Caught off-guard by her enemy suddenly pulling back, she was off-balance when she landed heavily on the thin mats. She didn't even have time to recover from the shock that had went through her feet and knees before the Hardcore Queen launched that chair into her face. There was a crack as the Canadian recoiled and yelled in pain.

Blood. Blood was flowing from a split lip that the chair had given her. She fell back, spine hitting against the apron as she struggled to stand back up. It had been a heavy impact, and one of her legs felt a little wobbly. If Cecilia was able to bring her to the floor, she didn't know if she had what it took to fight her off!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 02, 2015 6:38 am

The chair was launched off of Cecilia's foot right up into her hated foes face, smacking right up against the girl's mouth. As Morgan staggered backwards after the hit, Cecilia herself start to slowly pull herself up to her feet, her breath was ragged and her head was aching...she was still fairly woozy, but lucid enough that she'd be able to throw a few swings at Morgan. If only thanks to pure determination and fierce dislike for the fake soldier.

Cecilia stepped up towards Morgan and would shoot her right hand up, attempting to bury it right into Morgan's chest with a powerful uppercut. Hopefully it would serve as a good enough move to stun the Canadian, from which Cecilia'd attempt to push Morgan down so the woman was doubled over. Pressing her right shoulder against Morgan's neck, as she'd reach down with her hands to grip them against the back of the girl's ankles. After she'd gotten a good enough grip, the powerful blond would step back and attempt to pull herself up to a full stand, in it she'd try to bring Morgan into the air for a muscle buster position. Holding the frame of the fake soldier up in the air like some kind of trophy, humiliating her hated foe by having her held in such a position.

" Raaaaah!" Cecilia roared out which got the crowd to do the same, cheering out for their Queen. The Swede would take a few steps around the outside of the ring, before she'd attempt attempt throw herself and Morgan back down for a powerful musclebuster against the barley padded floor outside of the ring!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat May 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Morgan was still reeling from Cecilia's veteran counter when she was attacked again. The blonde beauty was practically unstoppable, as shown when she proceeded to fold the Canadian up again with just two attacks! It was probably a good thing she didn't eat before the match, because she would've upchucked from the force of that uppercut. As it stood, she was already dry heaving when the blond beauty lifted her up. Unable to resist the hold, Morgan tried to prepare herself for the impact. It was humiliating to be carried around with such ease, but she had to push past that and try to relax before the move was completed.

BOOM.

It was like a bomb going off. The Canadian brawler couldn't even groan as she was blasted by that huge muscle buster. Her back was practically screaming now, as she writhed in agony from that powerful slam against the floor. Right now, she really disliked the promotion for not providing extra padding. Her solid arms were practically numb right now, leaving her unable to fight back against Cecilia for the time being. Somehow, she had to weather the next few attacks to try and regain the feeling in her body.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 16, 2015 4:12 pm

The muscle buster was without a move which had gotten the crowd excited as it was a move which the Japanese crowd loved to see. They were shouting and screaming out of their lungs as they saw the mighty impact of the powerful move, hearing the loud boom that came from Morgan's body being smacked down right onto the floor. It wasn't easy to slam Morgan down, but it had proven to do Cecilia quite well as she'd proceed to push herself up to her feet and turn towards Morgan's prone frame.

The blond beauty would raise her right arm high up into the air, which got the crowd to rally and cheer for the Queen. " What happened to all that cocky bullshit you've been spouting? Huh!?" Cecilia let out as she'd start to move up towards Morgan's frame, she'd attempt to reach down to grab a handful of her hated foe's pink hair by the roots and attempt to yank the woman up to her feet. Cecilia'd proceed to try and pull and drag Morgan off towards where the chair had landed before. Once there the Swede would attempt to force the Canadian to double over and shove her head in between the powerful legs of the Berserker.

" I told you that you'd be destroyed...time to make that a reality!" She's spout out as the blond beauty would attempt to wrap her arms around Morgan's waist and try to lift and roll the fake solider up onto her shoulders. Holding the tan-skinned woman up for a few seconds...all before the mighty Hardcore Queen would attempt to throw Morgan down with a powerbomb, attempting to send the body of Morgan crashing down like a meteor right onto the steel chair!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun May 17, 2015 1:28 am

"Nnnghhh...." Morgan could barely respond. The muscle buster, for better or for worse, had taken almost all of the fight out of her. She weakly tried to squirm out of Cecilia's grasp, but the Valkyrie would have none of that. Yanked to her feet, the Canadian had no choice but to move towards the tool that would be used for her execution. Her emerald eyes widened in dread as she realized what was about to happen, but her body was too sluggish to fight Cecilia off. Helpless to do anything but watch and wait, she only groaned in horror before the blond wiped out the last chance Morgan had to win.

The crowd cheered wildly as Morgan was powerbombed onto the chair. Her face was set in a silent scream as she arched her back and tensed. The pain was the worst she had ever felt, and she had taken similar bumps before. It was just none of them compared in ferocity. Cecilia Northman was a force that nobody should underestimate, after all.

If she had the energy left, Morgan would've turned over onto her belly and tried to crawl away. As it stood, she wouldn't even be able to get up on her own after that meteorite-like impact.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 17, 2015 1:56 am

The powerbomb sent the crowd screaming in cheers and joy as they saw the well loved Cecilia smack down the new fake soldier. The impact was loud and seemed to be very heavy, the chair underneath the tanned-skinned Canadian had buckled and would probably forever onwards be useless as an actual chair. The blond beauty would keep herself standing tall above the frame of Morgan as she watched the girl roll over onto her front and start to crawl away.

Cecilia would pump her right fist in the air, grinning widely as she listened and took in the cheers of the crowd. While she soon enough decided to walk up to the crawling Morgan. Stepping up the side of the girl, Cecilia'd attempt to reach down and once again take a handful of the girl's pink looks, attempting to pull the woman up onto her feet and then shove her front first against the ring apron. " Looks like you got your ass kicked just as badly as your loser friend Alyssa. Doesn't it ?" Cecilia mocked Morgan as she'd attempt to push the girl up and attempt to roll Morgan up into the ring.

After which, Cecilia would attempt to follow the girl right up into the ring and from there try to take and roll Morgan over onto her front and from there move down to seat herself right on top of Morgan's lower back, grabbing a hold of the girl's hair yet again, she'd attempt to slam Morgan's face right down into the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun May 17, 2015 5:57 am

The impact had practically ended the match. Right now, Morgan was trying hard to stay awake, much less keep fighting. It was a sorry sight, but she knew there was no sympathy for her. She just had to take this loss and deal with it. In fact, she could almost do that until Cecilia taunted her. That was the last straw.

"Y... You...."

This time, she wouldn't be able to win. But Morgan swore that someday, she was going to take Cecilia down for what she had done to the two of them. Yes, it was her own fault that this feud had begun. But to humiliate her friend like that... No, Cecilia had to pay!

Grunting as she was pushed against the ring apron, there was nothing she could do but move as her enemy wanted. She couldn't even fight back as she had her face slammed into the mat, bringing out a small grunt of pain as the impact travelled through her.

"D... Done yet?"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next