Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Kickboxer's Submission Lesson

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Kickboxer's Submission Lesson  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Kickboxer's Submission Lesson

Post by dlamp Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:52 am

Konata made sure to pay attention to Akino's words. Going through the motions in her mind as her teacher explained them. Granted, it was a little hard since she her mind had a bad habit of wondering, but she got the gist of it. Hold onto the arm with her hands and arms, use her hips to apply pressure. It sounded fairly easy. "Yep, got it Sensei!" She quickly got on her knees once Akino got off of her.

"I wanna' try the takedown. I mean, my opponent's not just going go to the ground for me."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Kickboxer's Submission Lesson  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Kickboxer's Submission Lesson

Post by LARIATO Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:41 am

Considering how...all over the place Konata seemed she could be from time to time, Akino had felt a physical demonstration like this would be the best way to hold her attention while explaining the mechanics of the hold. That, and Akino was just better at communicating through actions than she was with words.

She then nodded once Konata opted to try the takedown. “Very true. Alright then, so just try to do exactly what I did a moment ago.” Once Konata was up, Akino took a boxer’s stance with both fists up, then stepped forward and threw her right fist toward the girl, curious to see if she’d be able to replicate what Akino had done moments ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:19 pm

Konata quickly got up after her teacher, getting back into her fighting stance. Okay, takedown. Should be easy... I think. She knew how Akino took her down, but she didn't know if she could do it exactly like she did. Well, here goes nothing! She quickly moved her body to Akino's side to avoid her punch and immediately grabbed her arm. Gotcha'! "Haaa!" Konata pulled as hard as she could on Akino's arm, trying to force her back onto the mat, though it'd be more like yanking her to the ground than the takedown her teacher did.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:30 pm

As Akino’s fist flew forward, she watched as Konata moved aside swiftly to avoid the strike while also grabbing onto her arm. The girl then pulled down on Akino’s arm dragging her right back down onto the mat. It wasn’t the same kind of takedown the one-eyed woman had done, but that wasn’t too important right now. As long as Konata was capable of taking opponents down while keeping a grip on their arm, that was fine.

“Good.” Akino said, nodding in approval as she looked up at Konata. “Now while you’re holding my arm, try to drape your legs over me just like I did to you.” she explained. “Put one leg over my neck, and the other over my ribs, then lay back and push with up with your hips.” she said, then waited for Konata to try locking in the armbar.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Looks like her move work, Akino was on the ground! Not exactly like her teacher did, but close enough to still get praise. Konata then good got instructs on what to do next and nodded. "Right!" She quickly followed her teacher's guideline's, putting her legs over Akino's neck and chest, then pushed her hips up. Unlike Akino, Konata's armbar wasn't as light, or at least it'd be more painful by comparison since she didn't know how light to do the hold. "Um... this right Sensei?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:33 pm

Akino probably should’ve told Konata to take it easy while attempting the hold. After all, it was her first time trying it. Too late now, though. And when the girl draped her legs over Akino’s torso and pushed up with her hips, the one-eyed woman immediately grimace and grunt n pain and her lower back arched off the ground while the pressure was quickly piled on.

The blue haired woman quickly tap against Konata’s leg. “Alright, that’s enough!” she said through grit teeth. It was the girl’s first attempt, but the hold was picture perfect. Had she applied full pressure, she likely could’ve done serious damage. Fortunately that wasn’t the case, though Akino was still impressed she managed to execute the hold so well on her first try. Not that it was a very complicated hold, but submission holds weren’t Konata’s area of expertise. It seemed she was a faster learner than Akino expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:57 am

Oops, looked like Konata really did a number on her teacher with that hold. She might had done it a little too well. "Oh shoot!" She immediately let go and rolled off of Akino, crawling over to her teacher's side. She forgot to only go so far with the hold. Crap, I was so focused on Sensei's instructions I didn't remember to hold back and go slow. "I'm so sorry Sensei, I didn't mean to!" She said, worried as she held out a hand to help Akino up if she needed it. "You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:20 am

Once her arms was released, Akino breathed a sigh of relief and stood up, wringing her arm out a bit. “It’s fine, Konata. Don’t worry about it. Just be more careful with the pressure next time, alright?” she said, smiling faintly at the woman. Had she kept up the hold, there might’ve potentially been some serious damage dealt. But since she let go as soon as she did, there was nothing to worry about.

“That was good. Flawless, even. I’m not sure if that was just beginner’s luck or what, but if you’d really piled on the pressure, you could’ve pulled my arm right out of its socket. Well done.” She rolled her shoulder a couple more times just to make sure it was fine, before climbing back to her feet. “Alright. Ready for the next hold?”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:32 am

Konata blushed a little at Akino's compliment. It seemed she was really getting this grappling stuff. She was glad Akino wasn't too hurt. Guess that's why she was in Friction after all. She was still a little upset she hurt her teacher though. Okay, just make sure not to hurt her next time. 

"Yeah, bring on the rest!" She said, standing back up and giving a few jabs at the air. "I can handle whatever you throw at me."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:57 pm

“Good.” Akino replied with a nod when Konata said she was ready. “Next is the triangle choke. This next one’s a bit more complicated, so pay close attention.” she said, before putting her arms up to take a fighting stance while moving in toward Konata.

Akino then reached out to grab one of the girls arms to pull it forward, and would then jump up and wrap a leg over Konata’s shoulder and around the back of her neck, while her other leg would then come to clamp down over it. Gravity would then pull Akino down onto her back, but she would bring Konata right down with her, with the girl’s head and arm trapped securely between Akino’s legs. Though just like last time, she wouldn’t apply a ton of pressure, only enough to give her a taste of what the hold could do, and she’d then wait for Konata to tap out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next