Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Kickboxer's Submission Lesson

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Kickboxer's Submission Lesson  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Kickboxer's Submission Lesson

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:56 am

Konata tried her best to pay attention to Akino's movements, but all she saw was Akino jumping on top of her and dragging her down into a chokehold. She had no clue what happened. "Wh-What the-?!" She wasn't kidding when she said this was complicated, and fast too. Konata was suddenly on the ground with her arm out and losing air. "..." She stared blankly at the ceiling before tapping out on Akino's leg with her free hand.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Kickboxer's Submission Lesson  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Kickboxer's Submission Lesson

Post by LARIATO Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:45 am

Literally leaping right into the hold like this was how Akino was used to applying the hold, and when used properly was a great way to catch opponents off guard, as Konata just learned. But most people didn’t use it that way, and it was a bit ridiculous to expect a beginner with grappling to be able to follow along with that. Akino realized that as soon as she’d locked the triangle choke in, and let go of the girl as soon as she tapped.

“Sorry, that might’ve been a little fast.” she said, bringing herself to sit up on the mat. “Do you think you were able to get all that? If not I can demonstrate it more slowly, and without the takedown so you can understand how it works.”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:55 am

Soon after Konata tapped out Akino released her. She sat up along with her teacher and gave a sheepish grin. It was amazing that Akino could do all that, but it was way above Konata's level. "Uuuh, yeah, mind going a little slower Sensei? No takedown? I don't think I'm ready for that yet." She said, rubbing the back of her head. "But that was a really cool move! I wish I could do that kind of stuff!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:48 am

“Not a problem. Sorry again for going so fast. I should’ve thought that through a bit more. But once you understand how to apply the hold, you’ll be able to find your own ways of getting it locked in. A takedown like that, with practice, just might even be a piece of cake.” she said with a brief, reassuring smile. But then the it was time to get back to work, so she moved to lie on her back, with her knees elevated as her soles rested on the mat.

“Ok. Now what I want you to do is kneel down right in between my legs.” Akino began explaining. “Once you’re there, get your arms up like you’re trying find an opening to punch me right in the face. And then, hold out your fist toward me. Don’t actually try to hit, since I’m just showing you the basic mechanics of the hold for now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:46 am

Konata gave a nod at her teacher's words. If she got to do things like that then she'd train everyday until she could! "Okay!" She said with a fist pump, ready for the next part of their lesson.

Konata had to admit, seeing Akino in that position and hearing her instructions, she blushed a little. Honestly, she couldn't help herself and just had to say something about it, the setup was too good not to. "Oh Sensei, I didn't think you'd be into that sort of thing! And right here in the gym too~" She said, giving a sly smile and shyly pointing her cheek, trying to hold back her snickers. "J-Just so you know, I'm usually the submissive one, s-s-so please don't expect much." She tried to keep the innocent facade and innuendo going, but she quickly burst out in laughter. Sadly, she has the mind of a ninth-grader. She immediately rose her hands in mock surrender before Akino could yell or punish her. "Kidding, kidding!" She got on her knees and waddled to Akino, giving her an innocent smile. "Alright, just pretend to punch you, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:55 am

While Akino was glad to see Konata seemed to be encouraged by her words. But, the immaturity caused the one-eyed woman’s eyebrow to twitch slightly as the kawaii joked about. Anyone with a normal sense of humor would probably be laughing right along with Konata. But Akino was only starting to get irritated by it.

Fortunately, Konata picked up on it before she could say anything about it, and they were quickly right back to business. “Right. Just hold your fist out as if you were trying to hit me.” she said. And if Konata did as she was instructed, Akino would grab onto the arm, before moving her legs to coil around the girl. One leg would move over her shoulder and behind her neck, while the other leg would clamp down on top of the first, trapping Konata’s head, neck and arm. She wouldn’t apply a ton of pressure, but just enough to start lightly choking her and give her an idea of what the hold was meant to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri May 08, 2015 2:56 pm

"Right Sensei!" Without delay, she slowly extended her arm and fist at her teacher, quickly find the arm and most of her upper body trapped in Akino's legs. This time she was able to pay attention to what Akino was doing. Well, to an extent anyway. This hold was a lot more complex than the armbar Akino showed her. She could feel the air starting to get cut off from it already, and it was pretty clear Akino was holding back. Whoa... this is a pretty tough hold to get out of... She thought, tapping on her teacher's leg with her free hand. If she could get it, it'd be a real good move to have in her arsenal.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 am

Soon after Akino had her legs secured around Konata, she felt the girl tap against her thigh, and immediately released the hold. “Think you got it now?” she asked, hoping slowing the pace of her demonstration down had helped her get an idea of how to use the hold.

“Now it’s your turn to give it a try.” Akino said as she pulled herself up to her knees. “Lay down just like I did, and let me know when you’re ready to try.” The one-eyed girl gave her a moment to get comfortable and mentally prepare herself if necessary before proceeding further.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue May 12, 2015 4:08 am

Konata nodded and smiled as Akino released her. "Yep, got it Sensei!" She replied, giving her a thumbs-up to show her confidence in her ability. She stretched her arms a little to loosen up a little, and to make sure her arm as alright. Okay, I'm so ready to try this! She thought, scooting back a little and lying on her back with her knees up and legs spread a little. "Ready Sensei! Come at me whenever!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue May 12, 2015 5:55 am

Akino nodded as Konata moved herself in position and laid on the mat. Inching forward to position herself in a kneeling stance between the girl’s legs, the one-eyed girl then held her fist out toward Konata’s face as if she were throwing a punch down at her. “Alright then. Whenever you’re ready.” she said, then simply waited for the girl to try to apply the triangle choke just as Akino had a moment ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next