by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hot Times and a Cold Shower

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hot Times and a Cold Shower - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Times and a Cold Shower

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:18 am

Odessa always loved feeling up a woman with both muscles and generous assets, and Karina fit that description to a T. Karina was also considerate enough to assume a position, with her hands against the wall and the rest of her body almost frozen still, that made it very easy for Odessa to clean her. The British woman's hands would move all over Karina's back, the sponge turning soap into waves of suds that streamed down Karina's back along rivulets of water, giving the blue-haired wrestler a good, thorough cleaning.

Odessa paid plenty of attention to Karina's ass, probably more than she did to any other part of the blue-haired beauty's body, with only the time she spent on the woman's breasts coming close. Her hands ran in small circles over Karina's butt cheeks, exchanging the sponge between them to make sure that every inch of that backside would be clean. Odessa would gently cup Karina's butt with both hands, then slide them back up, fingers playing along every inch of the yielding flesh. She heard Karina's soft groan, and, encouraged, Odessa would be a little more naughty, adding in a quick, gentle spank or letting her fingers probe a little further downward.

Eventually, Odessa would finish cleaning Karina. She was confident that every inch of the blue-haired wrestler was perfectly clean. With a sigh, she would drape her arms around Karina's shoulders, hugging her from behind. "There you go...you're clean, every inch of you. Although I'll still need to shampoo your hair..." she would whisper.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 02, 2015 11:56 pm

Karina wondered if Odessa was mainly washing her just so she could feel her up without the Beast actually fighting with her for control. Still, she sighed pleasantly as the washing did feel nice. She looked up at the woman once she had finished, almost wondering if she should return the favor, though with her hair basically in the way and mostly covering her eyes, she would just have to focus on her own hair first.

She moved those bangs away from her eyes to reveal them, reaching out for some shampoo and stepped out of the spray of water so she could apply that shampoo to her hair before using both hands to start washing it through the endless strands of hair she possessed, closing her eyes and shook her head. " Nah.. I can manage.. It's quite a chore anyway. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 03, 2015 12:26 am

Odessa stepped back to admire her work. Karina was completely clean, and her whole body seemed to glisten and glow as the water spraying from the shower head gently splashed against it. All that was left to clean was her hair, but sadly, Karina decided to clean it herself, and stepped back out of the stream to put some shampoo into it and lather it up. Odessa sighed and smiled. She would have loved another chance to run her hands through that incredible blue hair. Odessa loved long, silky hair.

"Are you quite sure?" she would ask, stepping out of the stream as well to take the bottle of shampoo from Karina. Sadly, the Beast had already started lathering her hair. "I wouldn't mind at all. I'm used to it, after all—my hair is something of a pain to take care of, as well, as you can see." She would move to the side a little to let Karina look at her waist-length white hair, before squirting plenty of shampoo into her palm. She would reach behind her and start to gently knead it into her own hair, lathering it up and making plenty of suds all down the white mane's length.

"But, if you insist, I suppose I'll just do my own hair," Odessa would say lightly, with a smile.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 11, 2015 1:11 am

Karina was no stranger to a woman's body, mainly because she hugged and bend them to her will whenever her opponents were caught in her holds. She hardly ever looked at them in a lewd way unless they really had the perfect proportions that fit the Beast's liking. Odessa was certainly one of them. The woman was tall, powerful and really had that nice, chocolate skin going that almost made Karina wanna lean in to lick it! She behaved herself though, lowering such urges mainly because she had some soap in her eye and brushed her knuckle over the closed eyelid just to ease up the irritation.

She would rinse her hair free from all soap once she had thoroughly massaged through it, closing both eyes for the moment so she could get it all out, listening to Odessa all the while. " I know you're eager to touch me, but there's plenty of time for that later. " She teased, waiting just a few more seconds to roam her hands over her own body to remove any left over soap traces from it before she would step out of the shower to allow Odessa more space to work it, grasping the large towel to start drying herself off.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 11, 2015 10:04 am

Odessa had been hoping to lure Karina into touching her, through soapy massages and exchanges of hair treatments. For a long moment, it appeared that the blue-haired woman would reach out and grab onto the ebony beauty. But Karina managed to control herself, and finished lathering up and subsequently washing her own hair. After that, she would not touch Odessa, but step out of the shower and grab one of the fine Egyptian cotton towels that had been provided for them, to begin to dry off.

Odessa chuckled and shook her head ruefully. She couldn't say that she wasn't just a little disappointed. Toying with each other in the shower was a deliciously sexy thought. If Karina wanted to save that sort of play for the bedroom, however...well, Odessa would play by Karina's rules, at least in that one specific regard. The Briton would continue to run her hands through her long, white hair, making sure that there were no knots or snags, and that the shampoo worked its way all the way through the glowing strands of hair. She would toss her hair to and fro for a few seconds, to make sure that it was clean, before grabbing a sponge and some soap and beginning to rub it all over her body, washing herself off thoroughly.

She spent a little extra time on her breasts. She would look at Karina with a sidelong gaze, before cupping her breasts and letting the soapy suds collect in the deep valley between the two orbs. The white suds on her chocolate skin must look delicious, and she would purse her lips and give Karina a very important look, as if to chide her for missing the opportunity to wash Odessa's body off. The Briton would then continue to wash herself, making sure that every inch of her, from her gorgeous ass to her armpits to the tips of her fingers, was sparkling clean.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 11, 2015 10:18 am

Even though she had stepped out of the shower first to get herself dried off, she did gave an occasional peek backwards at the stall, noticing the woman practically seducing her into coming back! A faint tint of redness appeared upon her cheeks when she realized that, and quickly turned her head back so she could bring that towel over her face and start carefully cleaning herself. It took some time to do the same thing to her hair, which was a bit too long to get done without some irritation here and there.

She lifted one leg to start cleaning herself in a slower rate, drying every part of her off before she lowered herself onto one knee so she could thoroughly do that same treatment to each toe. Once she was ready, she would raise back up onto her feet and wrap the towel around her waist, putting it in a tight knot so she could hide her crotch, while still allowing Odessa to get a full view of her breasts when she turned to face the still cleaning woman. She would have gladly assaulted the woman there, but with things a little too hard and with the Beast always being a little on the rough side, she didn't exactly want to hurt the woman in the name of fiery passion.

" So. What do you have planned, since you won and all. " She asked Odessa in a soft tone, briunging one hand up to massage her own shoulder, her thumb press and rubbing against the side of her neck, the other hand doing the same thing after she was done with one side.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 12, 2015 4:18 am

Odessa giggled as she saw Karina's face turning a little bit red in response to her seductive motions. She would try to make Karina even more flustered now that she saw just how effective her teasing had been. She would move exaggeratedly, thrusting her ass out towards the blue-haired beauty, letting the suds run down it as she slowly rubbed her own butt cheeks in circles. The whole time, she had an impish grin on her face, looking over her shoulder and batting her eyelashes. She would turn around again, then, cupping her breasts with her arms, pushing them up so Karina had a great view of all of that soft, chocolate skin.

Then, she would let them drop, and the two large orbs would bounce and jiggle under the spray of the shower head, sending water droplets flying everywhere. She would laugh again, almost giddily, as she would then finish washing herself off before stepping out of the shower beside Karina and grabbing a towel of her own just as her companion was tying hers around her waist. Odessa would make no excuses for staring straight at Karina's impressive, milky white chest for several seconds as she would begin by drying off her hair, spending close to two minutes making sure those long white locks were sufficiently dry before moving on to the rest of her body.

Once she was ready, she would tie her own towel around her waist and step into Karina, bumping her breasts into the other woman's, letting their two impressive chests compress against each other in a manner both erotic and challenging. Their nipples flicked against one another, sending electric pulses right through Odessa's body. With their towels wrapped around their waists, they looked almost like ancient warrior women.

"What did I have planned? Well, you wanted another chance at overcoming me, didn't you? I have...a few different ways you can attempt to go about that. Not that it will do you any good, darling, as I intend to defeat you in any and all games we play," Odessa would explain. She would shift to the side, beckoning for Karina to follow her as she headed back into the bedroom. She would sway her hips in a wide arc from side to side as she walked, letting Karina admire her movement and the ebony ass that would here and there peek out from underneath the towel.

"Are you feeling revitalized enough to try your hand at it now, my dear? Or would you rather we nap together first before renewing our battle?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 12, 2015 10:19 am

Karina brought her arms up, stretching them out and puffing out her chest. She was oblivious to that though since her eyes were mostly upon the teasing beauty that was trying to get the Beast to outright pounce on her! She didn't mind Odessa's seduction, mainly because she was going to make sure that she was going to punish her thoroughly afterwards. She was very confident! She quietly watch the woman dry herself off afterwards, looking down for a moment to adjust and tighten her own towel so it wouldn't fall off.

She found the woman's breasts obscuring her view of that towel when Odessa pressed against her, feeling those warm tits upon her own, causing a light shudder to come from her body and her cheeks beginning to flash red. She had to prevent Odessa from using her body so seductively in a fight, since she knew where she would be ending up if it happened again! She looked away for a moment, listening to the woman explaining that she was ready for another go, unless the Beast did not have the ability to do so, something that brought Karina's stubborness back!

She followed Odessa back into the bedroom, arms crossing underneath her chest, releasing a gentle huff in retaliation at that last part. " Hmph. Fine with me! I can fight you! I can bend and shape you into a human pretzel if I wanna! Just tell me whatcha wanna do and I'll beat you in it! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 12, 2015 10:41 am

Odessa was almost surprised by Karina's stubborn resurgence. The blue-haired woman had been mostly quiet and agreeable since the two of them had arrived at this hotel room, but now, it seemed that the Beast's competitive spirit was being stoked. She wanted revenge for Odessa's earlier victory, and, even if she was tired, she was ready to get it. Odessa chuckled as she pressed herself into Karina, their warm tits flattening against each other as she pushed in. It was a wonderful feeling, but soon, Odessa would make her way into the bedroom. Karina would promptly follow her.

When Karina asked what Odessa wanted to do, the ebony beauty would turn to her, putting her hands on her hips and puffing out her ample chest. "Mm, well, as fun as using each other's bodies like pretzel dough sounds, I had a few other ideas in mind instead," Odessa would say, smiling at Karina. "There are a number of different contests we might try, but they are all essentially of the same nature."

She would take a step closer to Karina again. "We've already competed in a more proper fight, and so what I want to do tonight is different. Let's find out which of us will dominate the other in the realm of erotic combat, darling. Sexfighting. I'm sure you're familiar with it." She would laugh and wink. "I'm open to any ideas or suggestions you might have—and feel free, by the way, to open up that bag at the foot of the bed for some inspiration—though I must say I have quite the strong urge to titfight right now. Breasts to breasts, until one of us is flattened on the floor."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:46 am

After she had followed Odessa into the bedroom, she would bring her right hand down to her hip to let it rest there, quietly listening to what the woman was saying. She was really too familiar with sex fighting, mainly because she didn't really do lewd matches with anyone unless she really felt like it, and would give the woman a glare when she said she was feeling for breast to breast combat. She took a brief glance at the bag Odessa directed to before she would decide to do things Odessa's way first.

" Alright.. Your breasts against mine, for now. I suppose I can just put you in submission holds and fuck you in them later. " She grinned, thrusting out her chest rather proudly at Odessa, thinking of how she should be besting Odessa this time. She couldn't be making those same mistakes again, and needed to rely on some strategy to bring htis woman down.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down