by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 3 Empty Re: Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 am

Mileena laughed as she saw Cody try to escape the headscissors to no avail. She wasn't sure, herself, how he could even escape it but it was amusing nonetheless. As he squirmed, she squeezed her thighs tighter around his head, trying to squeeze the fight right out of him. He couldn't last forever, she imagined.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 3 Empty Re: Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:02 am

Cody was trying to hang in as he started to cough and splutter "I will get you back" He murmured trying to resist the seductress. Next he tried to pry her legs apart by hoping to get his free hand between her legs.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:18 am

As satisfying as the hold was for Mileena, her legs were tiring and Cody had managed to pry his hands between them. Eventually, she did finally release the hold and rolled backwards to her feet. She then returned to watching the man with amusement. She offered out both hands and beckoned him to come towards her. "Come on...let's see what else you've got," she grinned.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:22 am

Cody could feel them weakening as he pushed his hand between her legs and that lol ked like it did the trick as he was now free. However, he was gasping for air as he held his throat still coughing on the floor.

"One sec" He said as he slowly got to his feet. That headscissors weakend him more than he was caring to admit and still wobbling on his feet he ran a Mileena hoping to give her a spear to the gut.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Mileena laughed mockingly at the man as he struggled to his feet. "What's the matter? This little girl too much for you?" He charged right at her which was a little bit of a surprise. She waited to the last second before strafing to the side, grabbing a hold of his neck and trunks and propelling him into the corner ringpost with his own momentum

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Stuffing to his feet " You are so damn off putting with what you are wearing and everything else" As went for his charge. The charge backfired as she sidestepped out of the way, surprised at how quick she was. As he was stumbling her felt his shorts being grabbed as he was flung into the turnbuckle with a thud. Proponents himself up, using the turnbuckle and looking out of the ring "Damn you. I can always handle a pretty little girl" As Cody struggles to turn around to face Mileena, using the ropes.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:00 pm

Mileena stalked down after Cody was thrown into the turnbuckle. "You like spears?" she asked as she slowly turned around. She waited for him to turn around before charging right at him, responding with a spear of her own!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:08 pm

"Well when I do them to you I do" He smirked. He saw her charge at him as he was now panicking at the last minute he jumped up using he ropes to help him and caught her between his legs as he used his muscles to keep him on the ropes. "He smirked "How about some of your own medicine" As he had Mileena in a headscissors facing his crotch as he sat on the turnbuckle.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Mileena suddenly found herself trapped between Cody's thighs, her face in his crotch. "G-Get off me!" she struggled in his grasp. She tried her best to break free from the hold, prying her hands between his legs and trying to separate them somehow, though she couldn't get much leverage to pry them open.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Fri May 01, 2015 1:06 am

"I guess you don't like it when it is being done back to you huh" As he smirked. He tightened his grip just to make her suffer a bit more so she knows what it feels like To be at the receiving of one of her own holds.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next