Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:38 am

Masseter would walk along the hallways with Conza if he is willing to come along. She soon heard the altered voice of her boss talking to another person. That had to be Nick and he was about to be in for a world of hurt. She needs to hurry before Nick has to suffer for this.

From the way Nick sounded, Boss could tell that he aims to beat her down right then and there. It was time for that plan to spring into action. Once she was turned around by the shoulder, she would immediately and unexpectedly try to give Nick a headbutt straight against his own to stun him. If this worked, she would give him two punches to the gut before a high kick to the face to knock him into the air and hit the floor.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:22 am

Nick didnt see it coming. He was stunned by the headbutt. Then he was forced to be doubled over by the punches. Finally, a hard kick forced him to his back. All in a matter of moments. Nick groans. He held his face and curled up. "Y-You wont get away with this..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:46 am

Boss's smiled shined through the darkness as she said, "Oh, I believe I already did...and you can't stop me. You're welcome to try, so give it your best shot then. In the end though, I will accomplish my ultimate goal..." With that, Boss would walk away and disappear in the shadows.

Masseter would turn the corner to see Nick lying in pain. She would rush over to him and said, "Nick! Nick, are ya'lright?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:51 am

Nick lays there. He couldn't do much by talk. "Y-You'll see. I'll find you again. And next time, I wont be alone..." After Boss left only then did Nick realize that he never saw her face.

Conza would turn the corner. Masseter was the first to see Nick. He ran with her and knelt down besides Nick. "You okay?! W-What happened?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:10 am

Seeing how bruised Nick was, Masseter could see that he was in a bad state. They are superficial, but he needs attention now. The cowgirl ran back to the lockers to get a couple of ice packs, some towels, and a water bottle. As she ran back and offered the ice packs to Nick, she would say, "I overheard your conversation. Who were ya talkin' to?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:26 am

Nick knew that Masseter was technically connected to Boss but, she wasnt playing dumb and was being sincere. He made a few Paine whimpers as Conza tries to roll him intonhis other side so that Nick faced him. "What did you do...?"

Masseter came back to Nick's aid. "I was just talking to that m-manager of yours..." ahe slowly reached for an ice pack to put on his head.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:40 am

Masseter would listen to Nick as he was explaining what happened to him earlier. When he mentioned her "manager", she was confused at first, but then her eyes went wide. "My m-m-manager? As in...here?" She started to shiver in fear for she didn't want the Boss to find her so soon.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:49 am

Both Conza and Nick saw that. But only Nick really understood anything about it. "Yeah...She just walked off a minute ago. You okay? Conza...Get me my bag?"

Conza nodded and ran off. It gave Nick time alone with Masseter. "You...Stayed with him after the match?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:43 am

Masseter was still shivering as Nick told Conza to get him his bag, perhaps for his other materials to assist him in this situation. Once they were alone, Nick had the chance to ask the cowgirl if she stayed with Conza after the fight. She nodded to him and said, "Yes, I did. I didn't want to make him feel left out after that loss. I wanted him to be happy and proud of his accomplishments and that I can be someone who supports him every step of the way."

Masseter might be part of the 7, but she truly has a heart of gold.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:42 pm

"Thats nice of you. He may look like a kid but, he's not adult than even I realize...I just dont want him to jump into things he can handle. Now..." He coughs a bit. "...You seem to be afraid not something. Or more likely, Boss. Whats wrong?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next