by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:14 am

As soon as they got backstage, Conza would ask Masseter if she was reluctant to fight him. She gave a shrug and a shy smile as she replied, "Yeah, that was because I usually don't know the size of my own strength." And that was true, she was concerned for Conza's safety because of how strong her moves were. "I'm glad you're okay in the end though."

The woman would walk down the hall and observed her surroundings to check for any spies watching her. Just in case they are, she would keep a smile and an altered voice changer handy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fighting Tall and Small! Conza vs. Miss Masseter (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:43 am

He blushed lightly. "First time Ive heard that. First time someone went easy on me for once, as well."

Nick walks down that hallway. He tries to sound a bit intimidating and mean. "Hey, you! Ive got some words needed to say to you."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Masseter nudged Conza a little with her elbow and said, "Well, I wouldn't call it that. I'd rather call it giving you a chance to shine. That way, they'll see how great of a fighter you can become. And you got yourself a supporter to help ya out." She continued to walk with him until they reached their respective locker rooms. Perhaps afterwards they can enjoy some time off.

The stranger stopped in her tracks as Nick called out to her. With that smile retained in the darkness, her altered voice would say, "Nicholas Solem...what a pleasure..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:12 am

"Supporter..." Conza said the world to himself. Masseter was being really nice to him. And it wasn't because he was weak. It was because she truly believed that he could actually make something of himself. Conza walked to his locker room. He looks back at her and smiles before walking in.

Nick frowns. But inwardly, he was happy. "Please, call me Nick. You are a hard woman to find..... Boss."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:48 am

Masseter returned to her own locker room and began to remove her clothes. First things first, she needed to shower and get rid of her clown makeup before putting on a new set of clothes on. Then, she had to gather her outfit and wash them back at home before the next fight comes. At least she managed to have a good fight and make a new friend.

Boss would give a small chuckle as she remained in her position, only her back facing Nick. "Indeed...indeed. Tell me what's on your mind, boy, and don't think about any other sudden movements." She was also a fighter herself and Nick better take heed of her advice before getting his body ran into the ground.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:02 am

Conza grabbed his bag from a locker. "Nick, are we going out for ice cream again? " There was no response. Conza would look around a bit. "N-Nick...?"

"What is your game? You bring women together from different backgrounds for what? You promised a disillusioned woman love? What did you promised Masseter? "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:57 am

As Masseter finished up her bath, she would immediately dry herself up and get her clothes on to prepare to go back home. She then heard Conza calling out for Nick, but with no answer. Something must be wrong. The cowgirl peeked out and asked, "Conza? Is everything alright?"

Boss took a couple deep breaths to gather her thoughts before responding, "Simply put, making their dreams and desires come true. Yes, I promised one disillusioned woman love because of her personal tragedies. As for Masseter, she wanted to be liked both when she was overweight or skinny. It's very personal stuff that only I and I alone can understand."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:50 am

His head poked out of the locker room. "Y-Yeah...I uh, just can't find my friend. Indolent know where he went to."

"But even you can't guarantee them everything. What if Wolfess doesn't find her love? It would affect her matches. Then what? Youd dump her?" Nick balled his fists and forgets her warning. He takes a few steps forward. "You got a lot of nerve..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:31 am

That's strange. Masseter did see Nick watching them in their fight earlier. How can he be missing at this time? Feeling a sense of urgency, the cowgirl said, "Well, maybe I can help ya with that, little buddy. Surely, he mustn't have gotten far." With that, she would go with Conza to search around the backstage area for him.

Boss retained her smirk as Nick was getting closer to her. She was aware that she could get jumped on, but she had a plan in case that happens. "You think you know me well, do you? I don't plan on abandoning someone who needs help. I'm simply leading Wolfess to her goal while controlling her wild mood swings that resulted from her personal tragedies."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:27 am

Nick growls as Boss tries to talk her way out of this. "There isn't much you can say to deter me. You think you're just so high and mighty, yeah? I'd love to see what the face of a mad woman looks like..." It was in that moment that Nick grabbed Boss by the shoulder and turn her around.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next