by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:44 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gimme Some Sunshine

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gimme Some Sunshine - Page 2 Empty Re: Gimme Some Sunshine

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:15 pm

"Ha!" Bonnie had to laugh, hearing the first round would be on Jess. She was amusing girl to say the least, Bonnie wished she was as sexy and confident as her. Granted she knew she was hot but Jess was on a different plane, especially with those hips!

"Naw I ain't mind but I do have a ride..." She said, pointing over her shoulder to show Big Bertha. Or the detachable Penis as Duffy called it.

Spoiler:

But tell her something good? "Well... I like yer hair!" She said while scratching her chin and grinning widely, buying herself some time...

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:12 pm

Jess raised her eyebrows at the bizarrely out of place American monstrosity and held in a laugh. "It's not that far," she said diplomatically. "And it's a nice night for a walk."

She wasn't sure how the thing even fit through the congested Tokyo streets!

"Thanks," she said with a smile. She was used to compliments. "But we'll work on it. So, do you like boyyyys? Or giiiirls?" She nudged Bonnie with her elbow and gave her a sly look. "Just so I know who to shop for..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:18 pm

Bonnie had to resist grinning when Jess nedged her elbow and give her that sly look, making the Texan girl get a little bashful only for her eyes to widen at Jess' latter statement.

"Well.... I say I prefer boys but then I met my girlfriend and things just happened..." She did sometimes miss being with a guy, but she loved Duffy dearly.

Bonnie then give Jess another oogle. "She'd prolly like ya." She muttered slyly before covering her mouth as she giggled.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:17 am

"Oh, ya?" Jess said with a knowing grin and a wink. "Well, she sounds like a sweet girl."

She led Bonnie down the street to her choice of club for the evening. The two sexy girls, Jess dressed as stylishly as she was, had no problem getting through the door. Her body moved to the thudding dance music while she flowed through the crowd to a separate, quieter area with tables. After they sat, a waitress found her way over, a slackerish, bohemian, college-age girl with straight black hair and a nose ring, and Jess held up two fingers.

"Sakura martini?" She said, and gestured between herself and Bonnie. The waitress departed, and Jess turned back to Bonnie. "You'll like it. It's sweet and way girly. And it's pink!" She gave an easy, good-natured laugh and a girlish sigh. "So I forget, are you in Friction or Tension?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:51 pm

"She can be." Bonnie said simply before sighing aloud, knowing she had lied just a teensy bit. She followed Jess down the street to the club, Bonnie seemed to easily slide in because Jess was a much snazzier dresser. That and her nose wasn't read and looked like she had been crying earlier.

Though she titled her head at the Sakura Martini. Sounded girly...

Apparently it was! Bonnie gave a shy little laugh. She didn't care for girly things, but sometimes she wished she honestly did. She liked girls who liked pink! Why couldn't she herself!?

Bonnie snapped out her own little thought on her issues when Jess asked that question. "Friction!" She said aloud. "I started in Tension though, did some singles and tag with my brother before I went off on my own." She said only before giving a deep sigh. "Can't say I've had a great run here though... All I do is..." And she paused abruptly. "I like it here a lot." She added after her pause.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:56 am

Jess nodded attentively and picked up her drink. She sipped at it daintily with the straw, and then grinned and took a big drink from the glass.

"Well, let me see..." She said, and gazed off in thought while stirring her drink with the straw. "When I was dancing and stuff, I went by Jessie C. Shortened that to JessC. Then wrestling came along, and it was so much fun, but I was still traveling a lot... I ended up wrestling as, like... Jessie James. Real original, ha! Jessie Sunshine, Lil Sunshine, then finally just Sunshine, and I actually like that one. It felt right, ya know?"

She took another drink and looked at Bonnie before leaning back to recollect some more wrestling history. "There was this one place where they wanted me to be a bad girl. It wasn't as competitive as it is here, it was more for the show, which was great for me... I went by Crystal Rose. I think in the same promotion, I wrestled as Cali J, but as a good girl. I've been around... But you probably wouldn't have guessed, right? Because I haven't won yet."

She laughed, and gave Bonnie a knowing grin. "I've probably lost more than I've won... Especially in the more competitive places. But I haven't been hurt too badly... Maybe I just go down too easily to really get hurt." She shrugged and polished off her drink. "But I still love doing it. I love the crowd and the attention, and I think it's really thrilling and sexy and I'll admit I'm a great big attention whore. I don't really think I'll be a world champion here, but at least I can have some fun and meet some cool people. That still counts, right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Bonnie nodded and listened along to what Jess was telling her, taking a little sip from this pink little drink.

"Sounds very suitin'." Bonnie commented on Jess' Sunshine ring name. Only to tilt her head when Jess told her that at one promotion she was... A heel? The presses stopped for Bonnie. She knew some places were full on shoot wrestling and others were for entertainment but that was important. She gave Jessica another long look, up and down and laughed a little to herself.

She found herself a little sad that Jess didnt win too often. Bonnie liked her. She was hot and could see herself cheering for Little Ms. Sunshine.

"Nothin' wrong with liking attention! My brother's pretty bad 'bout panderin' to 'em. I mostly-... Well, It ain't my thing." She recalled pandering to the crowd in her last match. She felt embarrassed just thinking about it.

"Ya the fun's all that matters! I met good people here... Kinda... I mean I met cool people and then I met people who were cool with me but really bad with others, ya know? It's awkward."

"Still, It's hard fer me ta' picture ya with even as much as a frown! Heh, let alone lookin' mean haha..."
Bonnie added with a giggle a wave of her hand, hoping Jess knew she wasn't making fun of her. "I mean, ya got any pics or somethin' 'cause I can't believe ya until I see it? Did ya wear black and scowl a lot?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:08 pm

"Oh no, I was still smiling!" Jess said, and slyly cocked an eyebrow. "But I can be bad. For example, aren't you wondering which Jessie you're here with? The good one... or the bad girl?"

She motioned to the waitress and this time ordered a pair of vodka shots for the two of them. "One more round, and we hit the floor!" She said, and began digging through her purse. "And... while we're on the subject, do you wanna get the night rollin'?"

She pulled out of her purse, held between her middle and forefinger, a little white pill with a smiley face on the side. She tilted her head at the Texas girl and bit her bottom lip.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:29 pm

Bonnie blushed when Jess mentioned the bad girl that she might be. They way she said it was so sexy and sultry and it had the blonde a little bashful, making her look down at her drink before taking another sip until a couple shots were ordered by her friend. Bonnie wanted to speak and say no thank you but, she didn't. She wasn't even in the mood for dancing either! Talking was just fine! It was just...

She paused and blinked when her hottie friend held a pill between her fingers and tilted her head so flirtingly at Bonnie, who's eye would twitch.

"D-Dude... I'm good." Bonnie said sternly as her lips curled back into her mouth.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:14 am

"It's good, it's totally safe," Jess assured Bonnie, in case that was the issue. "It's cool, though. Baby steps." She put the pill back in her purse.

"...But we can still get super drunk, right?" She asked with a bright eyed pout, and then laughed and threw back her shot.

"So... when I was Crystal, I used to get people all riled up, like, flaunting my body and stuff. I'd make them cheer just enough and then be like, ah-ah-ah!" She wagged her finger back and forth. "Like everyone wanted me, but I'd never give it up to those losers. Most events were in bars and stuff, so the guys were really easy to piss off like that. And I'd do stuff like work the other girl over in the corner a little and then twerk on her, or go for a cocky pin straddling her face." She lifted her arms and draped them over her head in a sultry pose. "Just lots of disrespect, but sexy, for sure."

She turned her empty shotglass around in her fingers. "Ready for another round?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next