Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gimme Some Sunshine

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gimme Some Sunshine - Page 4 Empty Re: Gimme Some Sunshine

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:13 am

"Smart." This was something Bonnie could respect. She wanted to speak up when Jess talked about kissing other girls, but didn't bother interrupting. It wasn't what she was talking about but she didn't mind hearing her friend out.

That was until, she heard Jess' proposal after eying her swaying hips. Bonnie told herself to behave. Temptation was a bitch.

"Uhhh. No." Bonnie said sternly enough, but not mad at all, looking at Jess dead seriously with her hands on her hips. She wasn't nearly drunk enough to give these boys a show.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Jess couldn't help but laugh at Bonnie's attitude. "Relaaaaaaax, giiiiiirl!" She leaned against her shoulder with a hand on her arm. "But... Is it me?" She said with a pout and sad, puppy dog eyes.

With a flourish, she turned back to the rest of the floor and threw her arms up. "SHOTS!" She cried, and after several moments of talking and dancing and laughing with other club-goers, a young Japanese man appeared holding three shots in each hand between his fingers. Jess couldn't help but hug him.

"Oh, I love you!" She took his head in her hands and gave him a big kiss on the cheek before taking two of the glasses. She threw one back immediately, and took it like a champ, and looked over at Bonnie.

Last edited by Bluemouse on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:54 am

"N-Nah." Bonnie assured her, leaning away from Jess with a deep red blush on her face as the girl clung to her air while giving her those uncomfortably cute puppy dog eyes before she went back to being irresistible as she danced and flirted about before giving the guy who gave them shots a big ol' kiss on the cheek.

Bonnie Gastin felt a tint jealous. Just a tint.

She then stared at the glass and after some hesitation and thinking about Duffy, Bonnie threw her head back and downed the shot. "...Whoo!" She exclaimed after downing the drink, giving Jess a firm (more like rough) pat to the back.

"I'm... Learnin lots from ya!" Bonnie beamed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:08 am

"That's my girl!" Jess laughed, and then stumbled from the pat on the back. "Oh, maybe you do want to tussle?"

She had a pretty solid buzz going with... how many drinks in her? She figured that Bonnie was probably feeling it way more than her. Good, it'd help loosen her up. She could use some loosening up.

"'Kay, girl, c'mere." She strode up to Bonnie and grabbed her by the waistband of her jeans. She pulled her in tight, so that their thighs and hips and midsections pressed together and they were face to face, and locked eyes. Her body plunged into the music again and she brought Bonnie with her.

"Consider it a dance lesson," she said. The sight of it drew more catcalls from the floor.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:44 am

Bonnie had a buzz going on. She was feeling happier and livelier. Not so much dwelling on her guilt regarding Emily, the chaos her family and friends endured and the constant failures that regarding fighting against her nemesis Allison Watson.

All she saw was this blue haired hottie in front of her who suddenly grabbed her by the hips! "Ooph!" She grunted as her she was pulled in tightly, feeling her abs touching Jess's slender, tight body. Bonnie out of reflex, bumped her hips forward into into Jess and growled playfully.

"Mm..." She cooed while looking Jess in the eyes. "Do ya... Do everythin' sho hot?" She slurred just a tad bit, her cheeks red as she bore a lop sided grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:43 am

"Not everything..." Jess said, her confident and cool eyes lingered on Bonnie's.

She hooked her thumbs in the sides of Bonnie's jeans and moved both of their hips to the music, sliding one way with a pop and a wiggle, back the other way, stepping in time.

"Ya know, in the locker room you really looked like you needed a pick-me-up," she said, with a wink. "Girl, you hit the jackpot."

She moved her hands to intertwine her fingers with Bonnie's, and held their arms out to the sides. While her feet and her hips did their work, she added flirty shoulders, a sliver of her lithe midsection showing as her tight blue-green tank top and fashionable black leather jacket rode up.

Finally, she took her hands back and slid her fingers into her hair while she danced. "Next part's all you, girl! Whatcha wanna do?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:19 am

Bonnie kept her eyes locked on Jess with a cool, half lidded, gaze and a confident little smirk across her lips, cooing once she felt Jess's thumbs graze her skin, letting her hips be commanded by her dance partner, swaying side to side, her own cheeks a little more flushed as she felt the woman's mid section grinding against her own.

"And how..." Bonnie muttered, recalling how torn up she felt, how she debated leaving AFW all together, not she wasn't even thinking about it. A pretty gal was giving her a good ol' time.

She didn't notice that some guys were barely dancing anymore, they just watching eagerly, hoping, waiting for something to happen with nail biting anticipation.

Bonnie sort of was too. When she got another look at Jess bumping and grinding about before she felt the girl's hand intertwine with her's. Bonnie on instinct squeezed Jess's hands a bit as her heart raced. She was just dancing. Dancing was harmless.

Eventually Jess slid her hands into her hair, showing everything she had in front of Bonnie, the Texan girl's jaw just sort of hung open.

"...Uhhhhh...."
She was speaking her mind now but it was a little mushy. She had just been following along! She didn't know what to do! But she was having fun either way. "Yer' a helluva pick-me-up, hun..." Bonnie remarked, flashing a wry little wink, never once did she stop dancing.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:06 am

Jess laughed freely and her eyes twinkled at Bonnie. "Oh, sweetie. I think it's time for another lesson in having a good time."

She raised her arms up high and cocked her hips way out to the side in a sultry pose and pointed toward the guys by the bar. "SHOTS!" She shouted. "LET'S GET THIS WHITE GIRL WASTED!" She pointed at Bonnie. "BUT... DON'T FORGET THIS ONE, TOO!" She pointed her thumbs at her chest and laughed.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:35 am

"I'm all ears, girl!" Bonnie replied with a grin before hearing Jess out for more SHOTS! Bonnie slung an arm around Jess eagerly, mashing her cheek against the girl.

"SHOTS FOR THE GAIJIN WHITE GIRLS, BAYBEE!" She exclaimed happily as she mashed her cheek against Jess.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 am

"Oh, Bonnie..." Jess laughed. She felt a sharp twinge of social shame from Bonnie's uncoolness, but she let it slide right off. She side-hugged Bonnie and went off to meet a couple of interested young men toward the bar.

"Hey, do you guys speak English?" She asked, still dancing idly while the bartender poured another round. She quickly snagged a shot glass and leaned back against the bar with her arms folded, and gave the two guys a not-so-subtle once over. She glanced back at Bonnie and lifted an eyebrow.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next