Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gimme Some Sunshine

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gimme Some Sunshine - Page 3 Empty Re: Gimme Some Sunshine

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Bonnie's eye twitched as she heard baby steps. Safe or not. She knew Jess but didn't really know THAT well.

"Hun. Do I even wanna mix that with alcohol?" The most she did besides drink was that hit of grass her and Clyde once took at Jamie Fuller's house back in the day and she hated the smell of that crap. But still! She assessed that she was afraid of nothing!

She never touched her shotglass. Yet anyway. She was still slurping on the fruity pink drink as she heard Sunshine, JessC or whatever she was going by, talk about her Crystal persona and the the things she did as a heel. "You can straddle my face..." Bonnie thought to her self with a sly roll of her eyes as she downed her shot and looked over at Jess after taking that hard swallow and sigh that followed after feeling the drink warm her insides.

"Hm? Oh. Yeah. Sure I guess..."
She said with a joyful little nod and small smile. "...I oughta text Duffy..." She muttered to herself while looking at Jess.

"Yeah. Ya sure look like a huge tease." She said to Jess with sly grin.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:26 am

"Oh, Bonnie..." Jess tilted her head at the Texan. She was just too adorable! So young and inexperienced, and unexpectedly conservative.

"You told her you were coming out right? And if you didn't, so what? I mean you can do what you have to do, but don't be out there," she gestured off out the door. "Be here."

She waved the waitress over. "One more, and then we can hit it," she said, and ordered another round. "Bonnie, I've been around and stuff. I know a lot of people, and let me just say that most people spend all their time out there. Like, they spend all of their time worrying about what might happen, stuff that never actually happens, that they forget that you're alive right now! Just learn to live a little, that's all. Maybe someday learn to live a lot."

She grabbed her shot when it came and threw it back, and then directed her glassy, sultry gaze at Bonnie. "Ready, babe?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:48 am

Bonnie furrowed her brow at Jess, she was pushy and wasn't about to take no for an answer. Though when she heard Jess speak, she got quiet. The girl made a lot of sense. Bonnie would look down at her shoes, realizing that in the past couple of months she hadn't lived very much. She had been obsessing over her enemies instead. The last time she went to a party, she had a great time. She began to wonder if she needed another one.

Jess was making a lot of sense. Bonnie then thought about it for a moment and decided finally to down her shot suddenly. "I am livin'." She said defiantly. "Now you... Wanna dance 'er not..." She said, shaking her head as the shot teased her senses.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:13 am

Jess gave Bonnie a smile and an enticing wink, and then grabbed her hand and led her off toward the dance floor. She stayed close as they slid between the bobbing and gyrating club-goers.

"By the way," she said. She almost had to yell to be heard over the music. "We dropped ex once before a match. Don't do that. It was soooooooooo bad!" She laughed, an utterly pleasant sound, until she sighed. "You be responsible!" She wagged her finger at Bonnie in mock sternness.

Once she found a spot, she eased into it. Her body slowly came alive and moved to the heavy, thudding music. She stayed right up close to her new blonde friend and danced in front of her, quickly attracting stares. She kept her own eyes fixed on Bonnie's, she closed her eyes and raised her eyebrows and danced like it was no big deal, and she showed everyone around how it was done.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:24 am

With a lop sided smile, Bonnie was tugged along, feeling her skin bump and slide around the other club goers until she met back with Jess. Even with a few drinks in her, she still had her right mind and laughed lightly through her nose when she heard Jess' story.

"You take yer job seriously!" She said without thinking, sticking her tongue out at Jess during her mock sterness. It was no wonder she lost, too much partying, not enough training? Either way, she was feeling a lot better from earlier, but she was wondering, why the hell she was even here...

How attention however was quickly taken by Jess as the girl's body swayed and moved with the music so perfectly, blushing at how close they were, she didn't feel confident enough to close her eyes, but she raised her arms out and with knees slightly bent, she bounced and swayed along With Jess, bumping her hips eerily close every now and then. She felt sexy, dancing with a girl this hot.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:13 am

"You don't have to be super serious to be good at something, babe."

The way Jess used her body was proof enough of that, sexy and flirty and fun. She raised an eyebrow at Bonnie and nodded to the crowd.

"So... Who's buying our drinks tonight?" She shouted over the music. "Maybe if we give 'em a little show we can get some VIP treatment, what do you think?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Bonnie smirked at Jess's words, eying the way Jess perfectly danced. Bonnie herself would look off to the side and notice a couple of on lookers that saw the two attractive women, some of them recognizing them as AFW wrestlers, shaking it on the dance floor.

"HUH!?" Bonnie shouted over the music before she heard Jess out, blinking a bit before her cheeks would flush... She already had an idea of what Jess might be proposing!

"WHAT KINDA SHOW!?" She hollered.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:42 am

Jess conspicuously glanced around at the various young men whose eyes kept returning to the pair of wrestlers, and then stepped up to Bonnie and put her hands on the girl's hips. She pulled them in tight against hers and gave her a wink, swaying their hips back and forth together and drawing a few catcalls from the dance floor. Her hand drifted up to Bonnie's cheek and snuck behind her head, she turned her head slightly to the side, her eyes dropped down to Bonnie's lips, and she moved in closer...

But stopped short. She took a step back, giggling away, and waved her hands in front of her. "Nooo, no, no, no! I'm nowhere near drunk enough for that!"

The crowd gave a disappointed "aww," and Jess was quick to negotiate. She put a hand on her hips, and wagged a finger at them. Everything about how she held her body exuded sex appeal.

"Hey, we're just here to dance, but if someone wants to pick up my tab and keep the drinks coming, who knows!" She smiled at Bonnie. "Riiiight?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:31 am

Bonnie's eyes shot wide the moment Jess stepped up and placed her soft hands on Bonnie's denim hips as she found herself pulled forth, her hips bumping right up against Jess. Immediately the Texan girl blushed deeply, being put on the spot in front of all those guys with Jess being all friendly and what not! Made even worse when the girl's hand drifted from her cheek to the back of her head, seeing her turn her head and lean in.

"OHGAWD.OHGAWD.OHGAWD.OHGAWD." Bonnie thought in her mind. What should she do!? A part of her wasn't even saying to kiss this extremely hot girl and nothing would go wrong! Her hips swaying in tune with Jess as she closed her eyes and pursed her lips...

Then she heard the No's. Several. And Bonnie suddenly opened her eyes, one of them twitching slightly. Until about she heard Jess work the crowd, then a glimmer of smile creeped over Bonnie's lips, finding it amusing... Even if she just dragged into the little harmless scheme.

Bonnie then leaned towards Jess, wrapped her arms around the girl's neck and leaned into her ear all incognito-like. "This sumthin' ya do often?" She asked with alcohol soaked breath.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:50 am

"What, dance? Drink?" Jess laughed and went back to dancing. She wagged a finger at Bonnie with a sly grin. "I don't pay for my own drinks unless I really have to!"

In part because Jess was sort of broke.

But that didn't stop her from having a great time when she went out! Which was almost every night.

"Or do you mean kissing girls? Well... With the kind of wrestling I did, you get pretty comfortable with girls. My old opponents... I had pretty much every part of me on every part of them at one point or another." She gestured down her body with her hands and gave her hips a shake.

It occurred to her that Bonnie was nowhere near as good at handling her liquor as she. It wasn't totally a bad thing.

"We should totally get down to it and wrestle right here for the guys, what do you think?" Sometimes it was impossible to tell if Jess was kidding or not.

Last edited by Bluemouse on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next