by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gimme Some Sunshine

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gimme Some Sunshine - Page 5 Empty Re: Gimme Some Sunshine

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:31 am

Bonnie followed Jess with glee and didn't mind being around the fellas. She was comfy around boys and give them both a wide smile, flashing her blue eyes at them while the bartender poured the drink. Bonnie didn't wait either, she snatched the glass and took it quickly, before downing it it hastily, letting it burn in her throat before she settled it down.

"Damn that's good..." She muttered with a wide smile, not even noticing what Jess was doing with the two young bucks, when she looked over at Jess and saw the look she was giving her.

"...What?" She asked cluelessly with half open eyes.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:40 am

"Guys, this is Bonnie!" Jess said clearly, despite being drunk, and gestured toward the blonde. The two boys were both strapping and stylish and fit, one clean shaved with tight slacks and a patterned v-neck t-shirt, and the other with tight jeans and a charcoal t-shirt with an intricate sleeve tattoo on one muscular arm and a neatly trimmed beard.

"Bonnie," she turned back to the girl with a bright, glassy-eyed stare. "Which one do you want?" She grinned.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:00 am

Bonnie gave an absent minded waved to the boys in front of her when Jess introduced her, grinning brightly. She looked over at the one with the tattoos on the muscular arm. She giggled in front of that guy, wanting so badly to go check out his ink and hug his firm arm while rubbing that trimmed chin of his. He was hot! She heard Jess loud and clear! She wanted him! That guy!

She wanted...

Then she paused and looked at Jess and giggled. "Oh.... Heh Nonononono... No no... Hehe... Naw Naw..." She turned away, blushing feverishly, giggling here and there as she shook her head.

Last edited by Lobo on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:12 am

Jess gave Bonnie a quizzical look before grabbing her arm to lead her back a few steps. She slipped the boys a flirty look over her shoulder before turning back to Bonnie, standing close so she didn't have to yell.

"What's wrong?" She asked, concerned. "Girl, tonight the word no shouldn't be in your vocabulary!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:26 am

"G-Girlfriend, I gotta girl, ya know! I mean... shieet! She might like him too 'cause she kinda dirty like that... but uh... She ain't here and shtuff... He hot though... You is too..." Bonnie said with a lop sided grin before peering over Jess's shoulder to give that guy another oogle, then waving shamelessly at him.

She then turned her head and eyed Jess before placing both hands on her shoulders.

"I... Oughta go home, na mean? Wanna come with?" She asked pleasantly enough.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:48 am

"Oh, Bonnie..."

Jess tilted her head at the Texan with a patronizing smile. "Bonnie, I'm just getting warmed up. The night is young! And if I go home with anyone, it'll be a nice, muscley-armed stranger, like that one over there..."

She smiled back at the two boys, without favoring either one over the other. Hell, she might get both of them tonight.

"What's your hurry, anyway?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:06 am

"W-Warmed up?" Bonnie asked a bit wide eyed with flushed cheeks, if this just warming up for her, Bonnie had no idea what going all what possibly was!

Bonnie then gave her friend a somewhat absent minded pat on the sternum while smiling at her. "MY girlfriend ain't here! I mean.... She might like a threesome but she ain't here! I's drunk and... Yeah... Heh..." She said with a silly smile, eventually resting her palms on Jess's cheeks and pushing them together.

"No mo' party for Bonnie-Kun er, whatever."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:13 am

Jess kept her cool, like she always did (almost), and gently removed Bonnie's hands from her face.

"Oh, yeah?" She smiled. "You think maybe one of those nice young men over there would be able to satisfy you and your girlfriend?"

Of course, she knew what Bonnie was getting at... But Bonnie was drunk. Admittedly, so was Jess, but she was an expert at inebriation. Her glassy eyes and relaxed posture, the way she moved like she was floating in water, slinky, cat-like, sexy. Completely aware of her effects and utterly without reservation. She didn't suffer from the same kind of remorse as Bonnie did, because she didn't do things she'd regret, and she didn't regret the things she did. You only got one shot at life, after all.

"Well, hey, girl, if you gotta take off then let me put you in a cab. We gotta get you home to this girlfriend of yours in one piece!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:55 am

"I think...She'd just fuck us both." She said bluntly as her hands were lifted off of Jess's face, nodding to Jess estatically.

"T-That'd be cool, dude, yeah, thank ya kindly, if ya would..." She said, smiling brightly in front of Jess, she really did have fun though, dancing was a nice relase she really hadn't tride. Next time, she WOULD bring Duffy. Maybe even her brother too or Mercy. Maybe all three of them needed a night out, free from all the fighting.

"I-I-I- I mean there ain't no need but thank ya very much for the help..."
She said, remembering she was supposed to remind people that she was tough as nails!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:16 am

"Oh, Sure thing, babe. Lemme go talk to my boy at the bar about a cab, and you just hang out for a minute. If you're looking to hook up a ménage à trois, now's your chance!"

With a smile and a wink, Jess turned away. She half walked, half danced her way to the bar. Step, swing of the hips, step, swing, and then she leaned on her palms against the bar, resting her stomach against it and daintily picking up one leg behind her.

"Heeyyyy!" She called girlishly at the bartender. He could help her call for a cab. Hopefully Bonnie had money!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next