Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by anegge Thu May 28, 2009 4:23 pm

"Very good, slave." announced Kyra giving her new property a small round of applause. With a wave of her hand Kyra materialized a vial of liquid and poured a tiny bit out onto her back. "Now then, I demand that you rub this healing ointment into my back and restore my flawless appearance." she explained holding the mostly full vial in front of her face and starring at it dully.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 9 GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 9 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 9 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Sekky blinked at the healing vial, and looked at Kyra for a moment. "Could... could you please heal my wings after?" She requested.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Kyra looked surprised. "Did you think I was going to let the rest of this bottle go to waste after I had opened it? And leave those gorgeous things on your' back hanging like that sad and useless? You are SO stupid, slave." Kyra explained, assuring the succubus that her wish would be granted. "I simply expect you to use them to torture our enemies in the same way I tortured you."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 9 GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 9 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 9 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Sekky whimpered a little at her insult, although she was slightly appreciative of the comment towards her wings. It perked her up a little and she moved towards her with the vial, starting to massage her lower back where she stabbed her without so much as a tiny fuss about it.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri May 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Kyra took Sekky's wrists as she was half finished and pulled them away turning so that she was facing towards the girl and poured thick amounts of the salve on her hands. Then she pulled the girl into a large hug, reaching behind her to pinch the girl's wings softly and begin to stroke the healing juices into them. Kyra's stare buried itself in Sekky's face as she pulled close pursing her lips in a lusty pout. Once again Kyra began to rub her hot body on the lustfilled succubus, much more slowly this final time.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Sekky gasped as her wrists were grabbed. At first she was alarmed and she tried to pull away, but then she saw what she was trying to do and relaxed as she was pulled into the hug.

She didn't know why, but she felt inclined to lean into Kyra as she was hugged, feeling the soothing touch of that salve doing its work on the bones of her wings.

"Mmm... thank you, Kyra..." She replied, and couldn't help but smile a little. "One more bout before we go? No powers?" She suggested while rubbing back with her, wanting to give the crowd an encore now, even after being humiliated and dominated by the demoness.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat May 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Kyra said nothing only pressing tighter to Sekky's flesh as she ensured that her work with Sekky's wings was finished rubbing until she felt the satisfying pop of the bones resetting themselves. Kyra then gave a sharp groan from the physical contact and whispered, "Do you think that you will beat me this time, without powers? You do have a great deal of sexual skill. How do you plan to make me cum?" she inquired her voice dripping anew with lust. Kyra's hands roamed down Sekky's baby-smooth back cupping at her butt again before her right slipped down to rub the backside of the girl's thigh.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Sekky started to sway her hips side to side playfully as the demoness complimented her, and suddenly the woman she considered her worst enemy suddenly wasn't too bad. She giggled at her questioned and wiggled her rear a bit as she felt her squeezing her cheeks.

"Weelllll... we could put it to the ultimate test.. I promise not to use my tongue." She smiled, bumping hips into her to hint at what she was talking about.

"Maybe both of us sitting down? Unless you feel you can completely take me without buckling to your knees..." She teased, but it was only meant to be playful, not as a challenge to Kyra's sexual ability, although it would be a test on both of their parts...

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat May 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Kyra had a wry grin on her face. She understood the connotation of 'the ultimate test', but it was a bit ironic that Sekky would choose to use such words at this point in the match. She raised the hand which had previously been on Sekky's backside to her lips and pressed her index finger in between them, "Well,"

In one swift motion she lifted Sekky's right leg by lifting with the other thigh stroking arm and threw her onto her back going down on top of her. She lifted Sekky's legs all the way up next to her head and then wrapped her arm around to grab the girl's hair. Her bulbous breasts flattened firmly down into Sekky's, and her thighs were split across the blonds to force their sexes together. "I had intended to just ravish you like this, but..."

Then she let go of the girl's scalp and leaned back up into a sitting position, with her arm still hooked beneath Sekky's knee. She lifted the knee of the leg crossing over Sekky's similarly. "Test me, slave."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 30, 2009 11:58 pm

"Ooop!" Sekky gasped as she was suddenly thrown down to her back, looking up as Kyra climbed on top of her. She then grunted as her legs were lifted up to her head and her hair was grasped, her eyes widening at how submissive the position she was in was.

"W...wow..." She gasped, but was then let go, and started to sit up slowly as she moves to an equal position instead, and nodded as she told her to test her. She slowly slid her hips forward, and started to rub clits with Kyra, smiling at her a bit.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next