Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 5:19 am

Kyra's body couldn't hold herself back as her foe reached deeped and deeper in, her entire body got hotter. Her nipples peaked wildly from Sekky's masterful mammary squeezes. "Uh, uh, uh, huh," panted the weakening demoness as the straddling girl forced her to the edge of climax leaving her completely unable to fight back. Then finally, the girl's probing tongue found it's target, an unprotected g-spot, Kyra sucked in air sharply looking fearfully at her captor, "No." she begged softly.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 5:23 am

Sekky saw she had found it by the way Kyra sucked in air, and grinned evilly down at her, nodding her head slowly.

"Oh yes." She purred before her tongue started to tickle the g-spot rapidly, half praying her orgasm didn't result in a burst of fire from her sex as she continued to pump her breasts, wanting to see what her milk tasted like.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 5:37 am

Kyra screamed from both her mouth and cunt as the blond devastated her mammoth rack and ravaged her g-spot. Her sex did burst forth, spit wave after wave of hot cream as Kyra gasped desperately pounding the mat with both fists. And with the climax Sekky's tit work paid off as well, as Kyra's enormous jugs issued streams hot and bitter milk, wisps of the breast milk steaming off her burning hot flesh as it rolled off her bulbous chest onto her belly.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 5:54 am

"Mmm..." Sekky purred, pulling her tongue away from the g-spot afterward and back inside of herself before she leaned down to lap up her milk, sampling it for a moment. A little bitter, but tasty nontheless. She quickly helped herself to more, leaving the demoness to cool down as she just worked to clean up her breasts, then moved down to her sex to lick up her cum as well.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 6:05 am

Kyra growled, clearly annoyed with the current flow of the match. She tried to push herself up into a more normal sitting position as her rapid breathing began to calm, letting her hated oppenent lick up as much as she wished in an effort to conserve energy after her mind blowing climax.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 6:09 am

Sekky then looked up at Kyra with a grin. "How was that one, babe? Because you're gonna receive more and more just like it in the near future." She grinned, leaning up to lick her cheek almost insultingly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 6:15 am

Kyra huffed bitterly, "I don't think so, slut. What made you think you could handle this body?" she hissed at Sekky narrowing her eyes in derision as the girl licked her cheek. "I've had enough of this charade." Kyra pressed up and into Sekky firmly moving her legs around as if she intended to stand up, whether the succubus liked it or not.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 6:20 am

Sekky smirked a little. "Well, the ground shaking orgasm I just gave you for starters..." She smirked as she answered her question, then squeaked as she started to shift to her feet and flopped to her rear. She then scooted away a little distance before standing up slowly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 6:28 am

Kyra smirked grinning widely, "You mean the orgasm, that I let you give me, to ensure you were worthy to become my slave?" she asked. Kyra stood at her full height, spreading her wings and towering over Sekky. Her seductive form was covered in a thin film of persperation after her climax, her body's magnificence on display. Kyra pointedly took a step forward her taut rack, hanging right at eye level of the succubus. Kyra cast a sidelong glance away from the ring, making it clear she wasn't really interested in what Sekky's reply would be.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 6:31 am

Sekky merely waved her off at her reply. "Yeah yeah, whatever you need to say to maintain your reputation or whatever." She said, reaching up to pat her cheek insultingly as she was not impressed by her full height, and spread out her own wings, and was ready to make this demoness cum as many times as it took to make her to submit.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next