by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) Empty Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

Post by anegge Mon May 25, 2009 4:02 am

hentai submission; loser becomes the permanent slave of the winner; loser must service the winner while in the ring.

Kyra grinned stepping down the ramp as huge bursts of fire burst up from either side of her. She didn't have, nor need intro music. The visual display was enough. The crowd was astounded as the newcomer walked down to the ring barefoot and, in fact, completely naked. Lithely, she leapt up to the ring apron and then with another jump and a flutter of her wings over the ropes themselves. The sultry crimson form simply lounged back against the ropes and gave a tiny pout of her thick, luscious lips, as her glorious crimson rack was put on effortless display. "Sekky? Where are you? You know the rules..." she muttered, almost to herself.

Last edited by 121 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 25, 2009 4:28 am

Sekky had received the challenge since yesterday. She had no idea who this woman was, or why she wanted to fight her, but she didn't take too kindly to what was in the message. She had come as instructed, being as nude as the demoness as she made her way down the ramp. She had to admit, the demoness was gorgeous, but she wasn't going to let that stop her from beating the arrogance out of her.

She slid under the bottom rope and quickly hopped to her feet. The demoness was larger and heavier, but she knew she could beat this woman. She knew she could.

"You got a lot of guts, trying to piss off a succubus..." She declared, putting her hands on her hips.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by anegge Mon May 25, 2009 4:41 am

Kyra frowned slowly licking her lips as Sekky cockily insulted her very reason for being there. She sniffed and pointed her nose down slightly at the shorter demoness. "As your' elder, it is my right to demand the rite of dominion. You already know the rules, the loser is the eternal slave of the victor as long as they remain in this realm. In addition, I propose that the loser must service the winner in this ring after the match as requested... because... the loser... is acting awfully cocky tonight." she finished with a bitter glare at her younger counter part.

Then she leaned forward, her mountainous cleavage descending before her, as she lowered her head and placed out her hands seemingly expecting the succubus to literally "lock horns" with her in the traditional test of strength.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 25, 2009 4:45 am

Sekky frowned at the flame demoness, glaring up at her. "Just because you're bigger doesn't mean you're better, grandma." She replied, finding this woman to rub her the wrong way. She then leaned forward and locked arms with her as well, also placing her horns against Kyra's, glaring into her eyes as she struggled with her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon May 25, 2009 4:51 am

In at least one sense, Sekky was immediately proven wrong, Kyra's strength was far in excess of her own and the crimson lady twisted her head to wrench the girl's neck as she easily began to force her down.

--
Kyra will try to bring Sekky to her knees and then release her from the horn lock and grin deeply pressing down and back on the girl's spine as she leans in to sweep her into a deep kiss.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 25, 2009 4:56 am

Sekky clenched her teeth, trying to struggle with her, but was quickly brought down to one knee from the lock of their horns. She clenched her teeth before she feels her back being pressed down upon, then gasps as she's sweeped up into a deep kiss. She gasped, then suddenly breaks the kiss and locks lips with her instead, letting out a soft chuckle as she moaned softly, wrapping her arms around her affectionately, hoping Kyra didn't notice how she was weakening until it was too late.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon May 25, 2009 5:03 am

Kyra met soft moist lips with her own, in turn pursing, nibbling, resting a tongue on Sekky's lower lip. Then suddenly, she gasped softly into the succubus mouth. It was a surprised gasp, a terrified one. Kyra's smooth black and red thighs began to tremble. "No. My strength." whispered the formerly mighty demoness, revealing that she had caught onto what the other masterful girl had planned all along, Her knees knocked together and with a sudden thus she crashed onto both knees. Now she was the one in the submissive position. Her deep blue eyes raced with terror as they scanned Sekky's face. She desperately began to try to push away from the girl.

Edit: I took out the last sentence for slightly less melodrama.

Last edited by 121 on Mon May 25, 2009 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 25, 2009 5:11 am

Sekky smirked down at Kyra. While her form didn't change, she flexed an arm after they broke the kiss, and then she leaned both hands down, pressing her thumbs down into Kyra's neck and tried to push her down to her back and tried to straddle Kyra as well.

"This is why you should not mess with a succubus." She chuckled, leaning down to suckle on her right breast, before looking back up at her. "Especially not in a match involving sex." She added with a grin, then sucked harder on the nipple, pulling back on it before letting it go, sliding her tongue along the wet nipple as she worked up her demoness opponent.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon May 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Kyra glowered reaching up to ineffectually grab onto the smaller girls wrists as she was choked. The demoness' spine arched and her knees spread as she was pushed down by the confident blonde's straddle. Kyra gave a single sharp pant as Sekky helped herself to a taste of her ample breast.

--
Kyra will try to pull Sekky's hands aside from her wind pipe, at least convincing her to stop choking, so she can get a word in edgewise.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Sekky let go of Kyra's neck and instead pinned her shoulders down while still licking at her right nipple, then she leaned up to Kyra's neck, suckling hard on it, trying to make her mark, and giggled softly. "Hehe... I'm gonna have my own pet demoness to play with..." She mused.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next