Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by anegge Mon May 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Kyra frowned and retorted "The fight hasn't even started yet." despite the fact that the Sekky's supple, clinging form was wringing soft, little pants from her. Kyra reached down and firmly cupped the small girls buttocks with both hands. They seemed to fit her hands perfectly and she gave them a firm, squeeze pushing down softly to force Sekky to go tie to toe with her womanhood.

--
If the succubus let's herself get pulled over to meet mounds, Kyra will began to arch more, giving an entrancing warmth to her muff as she starts to grind it up into the girl.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Sekky said nothing in response to that, letting go of her neck and started to slide her tongue up her neck slowly, moaning provacatively in her ear. She then felt her rear being cupped, and giggled a little.

"Hee... that feels nice.." She said, but then was guided down to Kyra's clit, She bit her bottom lip softly, but she accepted her challenge, pressing her hips back down on Kyra's, although the extra warmth Kyra was generating from her body was quite pleasurable, she wouldn't let herself be the first one to cum.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 3:48 am

Kyra began to gyrate herself rolling her mound around on Sekky's and catching occasionally at her little clit. As she massaged the youngling's backside one index finger broached the slit between her cheeks, the fiery woman's nail pressing tightly within the gap and running teasingly down it. Kyra smirked, "I'm intend to make you feel more than 'nice'." she whispered suggestively.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 3:53 am

Sekky rolled her hips around as well, bopping clits with her every so often while she reached up and fondles with Kyra's breasts, and grins down at her. "I'll make you feel twice as much." She declared, bucking her hips firmly against Kyra with her own strength.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 4:05 am

"Mmm, oh." muttered Kyra as Sekky continued to tease her. Then the little minx pressed into her sex using the extra power she had gained from the kiss and Kyra's jaw dropped away in lust. Her eyelids fluttered, narrowing the gate to her deep sapphire eyes as she seemed to fall deeper into the succubus' spell panting softly and rhythmically as the girl's tested their mounds. The heat in between her legs deepened with her passion, seemingly urging Sekky to break into a lustful sweat. Kyra slid her finger a bit further down, now testing the sensitivity of the blonde's anus.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 4:15 am

Sekky smiled down at the demoness practically writhing beneath her, pressing as hard as she could, moaning as the heat from the demoness's sex intensified, then she felt her finger prodding in a place she didn't particulaly find enjoyable and reached back to swat her wrist. "Mm-mm... I don't like being touched there..." She said.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 4:38 am

Kyra felt Sekky tense up as she tested. It was definately not a sign of arousal, which meant there was no point in resisting Sekky's wishes in the matter anyway when her goal was to deliver pleasure. Kyra "Sorry, how about this?" asked Kyra between pants as she slipped her hands up to try the girl's breasts instead giving them a first a firm squeeze as she had done with the girl's but and then allowing her hands to roam the surface of each of her orbs.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 4:42 am

Sekky smiled a little, closed her eyes as her own breasts were fondled by the demoness and moaned softly before opening her eyes back up and looking down at her with a small chuckle. "Much better." She cooed, then remembered her other ace. If she was going to heat up her sex, and pleasure it in a way Sekky couldn't, then Sekky was going to do the same. She closed her eyes again before letting her sex tongue come out, and slid inside Kyra's sex, tickling the clit very tenderly.

"Mmmm... how's this, babe?" She grinned, running her hands down her body before going back up to her breasts, pinching the nipples a bit and then started to pump one breast, licking her lips slowly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 4:57 am

Kyra grinned evilly reaching in to begintweaking the younger demon's nipples. Then she gasped as a sensual slug engulfed her vulnerable clitoris, it was as if... "Ohh, fuck, my clit." groaned Kyra arching her back violently. She put her hands back on the canvas trying to compensate as Sekky's second tongue stroked her unexpecting sex nub. Her muff flooded violently. "Ohh." she shuddered looking dumbly up into Sekky's face in surprise.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 5:03 am

Sekky almost copied Kyra's grin as she continued to pump her breasts, curious as to how she tasted while her second tongue continued to tickle her clit, leaving the flame demoness practically breathless.

"Hehe... like it? I can control it however I want.." She practically moaned the statement, sliding her tongue in deeper in search of her g-spot.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next