by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

Post by dlamp Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:05 am

"Well, it a good thing I'm not joking then~" She continued to crawl toward Maddie, trapping her at the wall. At this point the movie was going in full swing, with the dialogue playing and the popcorn finishing as the two moved away from the television. "And now I have you right where I want you..." Kena slowly moved her hand toward Maddie, appearing as if she was going to punch the girl, but instead lightly touching her nose with her finger. "Gotcha~"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:17 am

Maddie's body momentarily froze up, fearful she really would have to fight her way out of here somehow. Her eyes widened as Kena rose her fist, before shutting tight as it grew close, bracing herself for the blow.

But it never came. Feeling only the soft tap on her nose, Maddie's eyes opened to see Kena looking smugly at her. Irritated at her host, and partially at herself, she made pouted childishly. "....Meanie."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:46 am

Kena let a few snickers escape her after seeing Maddie flinch up like that. Yes, it was a little cruel, but she just couldn't help herself. As polite and proper as she was, she needed an outlet every now and then too. And Maddie's childish nature just sparked the child in Kena. "I'm sorry Maddie-chan, it was too good to resist." She said between stifled giggles. It took a moment for her to calm down enough to speak. 

"Though you are correct. I am a sadist, and I meant it when I said I wanted to break you, body and soul." The smile and cheery tone she still had conflicted with her words, but she was speaking the truth. I guess if she's going to find out, it should be now. She figured. "However, there's a time and place for that kind of violence, and my dojo isn't one of them, much less the backroom of it." Kena backed away a little to give Maddie some space. "It's long story, but basically, I've accepted that I like to hurt people badly, and I know I shouldn't do that whenever or wherever I please. And I've also accepted that not everyone will like me or approach me because of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:25 am

"O-ohh..." Maddie fidgeted a little, not too sure exactly how comfortable that explanation made her feel. Part of her did feel for Kena, seeing as Maddie certainly had her own issues socializing with others, for various reasons. And, at least for the time being, she wasn't in any danger. She hoped.

"W-well, I guess it's not like anyone who signs up for this thing can be all right in the head anyway, huh?" she chuckled, hoping to ease the mood as she scooted back over close to Kena. "C'mon, we're missing the movie."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:38 am

"Hehe, I suppose so." Kena replied, relieved Maddie didn't just make a run for the exit. Part of her had a feeling she would after Kena told her about her truth nature. She was thankful her friend was willing to stick around. "Alright, let's hope we didn't miss anything good. There's a really good fight scene early in the film."

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Now that she was in this deep, there really wasn't any backing out. Doing her best to push her fears to the back of her mind, Maddie eased herself into a comfortable position in front of the television. Not really sure what to say at this point, she just focused on the movie, finding herself engrossed as the action began to pick up.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:14 am

While Maddie started to move to the TV, Kena made her way to the microwave to grab the popcorn. "Ah, I believe you said something about bringing your senpai here sometime. Care to tell me a bit about them?" She asked, making her way back to Maddie. She had been curious about them for awhile now, ever since Maddie mentioned them. Not that she let her curiosity consume her, but she wanted to know who exactly these people that Maddie looked up to were and what they were like.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:09 am

"Huh? Oh, Akiko-senpai and Yukiko-senpai?" Maddie broke her attention away from the movie. "They're super strong! Way stronger than me!" she replied with a deep look of admiration on her face, fantasizing about her two idols in her mind.

"They make fun of me alot, but they're still really good girls! They're super hot too, like Yukiko-senpai's boobs- ah..." Venturing into the realm of 'too much information', Maddie stopped herself there, blushing brightly with embarrassment.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Given how Maddie talked about Akiko and Yukiko, she had great respect for them. As well as some more... immoral thoughts. Kena found herself blushing as well along with Maddie. "W-Well, if they're stronger than you then I'll have to catch their next match and see for myself." She said with a smile. "Oh, I'm sorry, I just assumed, but are they in the AFW as well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:24 am

"A-ahh, yeah. The only reason I even joined this thing is because of them." Maddie answered, more than eager to change the subject after her embarrassing slip-up. "They're gonna be in that big umm... summer whatever... event... thing that's happening, so you'll definitely get a chance to see them in action!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next