by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie) - Page 5 Empty Re: Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

Post by dlamp Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:39 pm

"Summer Splash I believe." Kena knew little about the big events at the AFW since she just joined not too long enough, and her dojo took priority of wrestling events, but she at least heard of the names of some of the bigger things. "I will definitely keep an eye out for their matches then." She might be able to learn a little if she did. Going by what Maddie said that would mean she was probably trained by Akiko and Yukiko to some degree, and that's what truly interested Kena.

"Hehe, it seems I've been asking so much about you lately. Did have any questions for me? I'm willing to answer almost anything if so."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie) - Page 5 Empty Re: Post-Match Cleaning Duty (Kena and Maddie)

Post by k0hryuu Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:02 am

"Huh? Oh yeah..." Maddie paused for a second, trying to think about what to ask. "Oh that's right. How'd you get to be in charge of a dojo like this? You must be super rich of you can afford something like this at your age!" Coming from a rather poor background, Maddie couldn't really imagine owning and running a place like this by herself.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:03 pm

At Maddie's question, Kena couldn't help but laugh aloud. The question made sense, but Maddie's speculations were a little off. Very off actually. "Oh no Maddie-chan, I'm not rich in the least! I only have seven students at the moment and their all kids." She said, waving off the assumption as she calmed herself down. To be fair, Kena had always gave off a superior and dignified air about her, but that was instilled in her through her grandmother and how she was raised. As well as her own desire to behave as a proper woman despite her sadistic habits. 

"My family, my grandmother specifically, had paid for this building before she moved to America. It's my family's original dojo and it's all in my families name." She explained. "Honestly? This place is quite literally my home. There are sleeping bags somewhere here in this room that I sleep in. Most of the food I eat is instant ramen, and... well, I'm not the princess you think I am. I just try and carry myself as one."

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:27 am

"O-ohh... Whoops, sorry...!" Maddie apologized bashfully, scratching the back of her head. Even if Kena's personality did give that impression, her assumption had been so far off the mark, it was pretty embarrassing. Even Maddie managed to get by with her own apartment; small, messy and full of doujinshi as it was.

"Oh, wait, so... you're from America then?" Maddie asked curiously, while trying to change the subject again. "Like here all on your own without your folks or anything?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 pm

"It's fine Maddie-chan. I guess how one carries themselves can really give people an impression." She said, rubbing the back of her head as well.

"Ah, yes. I'm from America, Maine specifically if you know the state." She explained. "I have a few aunts and uncles here in Tokyo that check on me from time to time, but it's... mostly just me. Oh, but my family is well off, they send me money every month to help me pay the bills my classes can't." She gave a wry smile, looking away for a moment. "Anyway... minus the checks and occasional visit, I'm on my own for the most part. The AFW also helps paid the bills here too, so that's another reason I joined it."

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:40 pm

"Maine, huh...?" Maddie's thoughts trailed off for a moment. The state itself meant nothing to her, but it did remind her she had no idea what state her father was from, or even what state he was in now. Well, not that she cared.

"Ah, well, it's more or less the same for me. I've been in a few matches already, so I was able to pay back my manager and pay the rent for my own apartment now." Even if all of those matches had gone pretty horribly, which she of course didn't admit aloud. It did leave her with some extra cash to indulge in some of her hobbies, however, so it wasn't a complete loss. "My mom has it a bit rough with work and all, but now that I'm pretty self-sufficient she probably has it a lot easier these days..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:24 am

"I see..." Well, at least Maddie was making the most of being a wrestler financially, it made Kena feel a little bad that she couldn't exactly sympathized with her. "I'm glad to here that."

She continued to remain silent and turned her focus to the movie. She had nothing more to say at this point, and the movie was starting to get to her favorite part, so hopefully they could finish it before anymore conversation took place.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:39 am

As their conversation grew quiet, Maddie's focus once more returned to movie, where the action was starting to ramp up. Talking about her past or her situation were not some of her favorite subjects after all. Immersing herself back in the film, her eyes almost sparkled as things started to build towards the climax, with crazy violence occurring almost non-stop.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:07 am

Kena's eyes also lit up. She had seen this movie several times, but she loved seeing the action and movements of the actors, especially the lead. Seeing the big final fight scene always got her pumped up to start training. As the scene played out, she mouthed out the words of the protagonist's lines. Her eyes were glued to screen as the scene played, leaning toward it a little as the action got more intense.

[color]
As the movie started to conclude and reach the credits, Kena was left feeling rejuvenated. "I always loved that ending." She said, turning off the DVD player. "So, Maddie-chan," She began. "What did you think?"[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:23 am

"That was great, Kena-chan! It was super exciting!" Maddie answered cheerfully. Sitting back up, she reached upwards and stretched, trying to loosen up her body after staying still that long. "Ahhhh... What time is it already...?" she wondered aloud, digging into her pocket for her phone.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5