Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 5 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:10 pm

Lunar titled her head in response to Jay's words, then huffed slightly while folding her arms. "With respect Zokaro-san, my information was based on the majority of the race. While there are exceptions that is not taken into account in a mission like this, we have no choice but to assume that all the enemy is hostile with intent to kill." she said as she put her arms behind her with a light bounce on the balls of her boots.

Light meanwhile rolled his eyes and said "Yap, yap yap. All I care about is if they can bleed good or not, cause if they can it means I can kill it. You fought a dragon lady huh? Cool, but I've punched out fallen angels. Still if I see that thing I'll see if it's scales are up to snuff."

"Light I believe you should return to your battle trance, you will need your maximum power if you are to achieve the level of chaos needed for the mission. Lunar said motioning for the big man to return to the rune circle.

The living weapon merely nodded and said "Yep, need to make sure these limiters are off. Gonna be a good fight, see ya round Jay or whatever your name is. with that he returned to sit in the middle of the circle as pale blue lights began to surround him.

Back to top Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 5 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:19 pm

"Bah who knows? They might as well all be like that. I cant fully correct you. I only spent so much time in that forest. Light had a very contrasting view and just wanted to shred any and all Arachniom to pieces. "Just dont get too carried away. They are an entire race after all. They all live together."

Jay's knowledge probably couldn't rival a robot's. But he knew from his own experiences and what others said about the Arachniom. Maube his information was all there and maybe it wasnt.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Light had gone back to his battle trance to prepare for the upcoming assault on the enemy, he inwardly fantasied about the ensuing slaughter. Usually when he fought something it was one on one, given the rarity of supernatural beings. While this was all well and good Light was bred for combat, and the more foes he faced the better the fight. He hoped that there was going to be a lot of those buggers, because Light wanted to see how well they bled. The magical weapon was on the side of good, but the truth was that violence and fighting was in his blood.

Lunar meanwhile gave a nod of the head to Zokaro and said "Carlson you may want to introduce Zokaro-san to Shomei, he should be in the armoury preparing the weapons. Goodbye." she would then sit near the circle. Gazing at the eye candy that was the magical weapon.

"Case in point, let's go Jay. It's in the house." Carlson would lead Jay to the back of the house and open the door. Whereupon Carlson touched a part of the wall, that revealed a number pad. After punching in the right code the wall next to it lowered. Revealing a large room filled to the brim with various weapons, at a table there was a man who was looking over a sniper rifle. He heard the door open and turned to face the duo.

Spoiler:

"Carlson-sama, I see the mission was a success. Zokaro-san, I am Akatsuki Shomei. Greetings." the man gave a bow to Jay, his whole demeanour screamed officer in a military.

"Shomei is ex Japanese SDF, he was around when it was first founded in the 50's."
Carlson said with a smirk, he hoped he looked that good when he got old.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:12 am

Jay would be taken the the armory. He didnt recognize many of the weapons around. But some of them were normal human weapons. Guns, swords, shields, makes, ball and chains... Jay walks past a familiar powder horn. Large, with intricate gold inlay patterns. The powder horn was presumed to be full of gunpowder that Kazar-Pyros would use to up their strength momentarily.

Jay was then introduced to Shomei. Who was supposed to be...

"Alright, I get the blind man and the robot. But there's no way that he's 70 or more. Unless something akin to Captain America's story type happened here, I refuse to believe you."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Upon hearing Jay's words Shomei let out a small laugh and smiled, it was something he wasn't used to doing. Giving his strict upbringing acting like this was a rarity even to this day among his new comrades, in fact Carlson was the first to draw the comparisons.

"That is rather close to the truth Zokaro-san, I shall explain the story. I was an officer in Japan's SDF that is true, I was quite the patriot you could say, so much so that I was chosen for a top secret mission also factoring in my ability in karate and firearms. The objective was to travel to the US, where I was to obtain technology to assist Japan in it's post war reconstruction. As well as bolster our relations with America." Shomei spoke with folded arms, moving to load a sniper rifle cartridge with bullets.

The man continued with "The technology would seemingly allow for limitless electricity, I can't remember the specs. But I obtained it and intended to return home, only I was ambushed by pirates. My transport was overtaken and I was taken prisoner with the tech, I was taken to the frozen north. I escaped and attempted to overpower my captors, but in the process the ship I was on began sinking."

After finishing loading a magazine Shomei would sigh and turn to Jay and say "It was during this that I discovered my hidden lineage as a Kage Yurei, they were a long line of demon slayers and sprit aids. The katana that Carlson-sama holds contains the sprit of my ancestor in fact, we are capable of assuming ghostly forms. I had trigged this in my state of panic which also resulted in the held technology merging with my flesh and suit, trapped in this state I was preserved in the ship for decades. Till the place I was trapped in moved to more warmer places, following my awakening Carlson-sama's katana sensed me and requested him to locate me. My mission had failed and in response the SDF wiped all records of my existence, with nothing left to do I signed on with his team."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:03 am

In honesty, Jay zones in anout of Shomei's story. But on the positive side of it he did tune back in several times for the most important parts. It made the lion glance over to Ryan. He looked to see if that katana as there. Whether or not it was there, Jay had to think heavily about what was in that sword...

But he understood the story alright. And though Jay and Shomei couldn't really relationship with their pasts, Jay did like him sold far Moe than most others. He was I've tobthe tank and sat down. "Alright then. Well ,tell me what we're working with here in terms of weapons."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Carlson always had his blade at his side, his time leading his friends even back in their time at school had taught him the tenuous benefit of being prepared at nearly all times. Granted the leader had learned that he could summon the blade to his side from anywhere, but still felt it better to keep it close.

In response to Jay's question Shomei turned around and resumed tuning and constructing his sniper rifle, he would hold up a bullet in his right hand and allow Jay to inspect it. The man would then state "I will be running sniper support, these bullets are designed to tear through any organic being. Right to the molecular level, near 100% mortality rate. Light-san doesn't require any weapons aside from his own blood, Chon will be bringing a pair of hookswords, designed to cause maximum amount of bleeding. They're magically enchanted to cause harm to those of evil hearts, Zokaro-san I should inform you that you will also require a weapon as a matter of protocol. Do you have preferences to anything? This armoury has virtually anything you may require."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Bullets that can tear apart any organic being. Jay could never think no such a thing that exists. As far as he understood, Data's obsidian swords and Draca lasers were the most dangerous things. One cut in between cells instead of ripping them apart. The other was designed to incinerate anything that wasnt Draca.

Shomei told Jay thag he need some sort of weapon. He put his hand down on the table, palm up. Five little claws, each about an inch in length popped up. "Because of my appearance, I was given claws by the Cait-Sith. It was forced upon me because they didnt known I was human. Im not really allowed to use them unless the situation calls for it. I guess this one does..."

But still , Jay looks around the room with a space k in his eye. What distructive things did they have? He stands up and retracted his claws. Jay then starts to walk around the room.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:23 pm

"I should point out that these bullets are banned, we're only employing them because of the difficulty of this mission. Tell no one of course." Shomei stated as he prepared another ammo clip, he had learned to have all of his mission gear prepped and overseen by him personally.

Carlson smirked as Jay revealed his claws, the dossier on him had told him of them. Those would surely come in handy as part of the plan, great it the weapon that can be concealed after all. Shomei would look at them and frown slightly before saying "You need at least 3 inches to kill, I've got a weapon we can give you. Hang on....." he put his ammo and sniper rifle down before moving to a nearby drawer. The ageless solider taking a key out his pocket and opening the drawer to reveal a sword handle, with a flick of it a small blade appeared.

Spoiler:

"This blade was forged in the time of my clan's greatness, it was used to quietly dispatch even the greatest of ghosts. It's edge is of an otherworldly sharpness, those hit by it don't realise it till it's too late." Shomei spoke before doing a downward flick before handing it to Jay.

"Pretty sure we have a nuke here too....." Carlson spoke in a deadpan tone with a small chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:04 pm

The lion glares at Shomei. Although it probably didnt do much as a masala of intimidating him at all. He was more or less letting him know that he offended Jay slightly. The man had been the one called to this place because he survived the Arachniom. Did they think it had nothing to do with the claws?

Still...That sword seemed to be sharp as shit. And shiny as all hell, too...

"I kill just fine with these. But I'll uh, borrow that sword off of ya. Since youre offering it..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next