by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 6 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:49 pm

"Yes use the blade, it will be something that the enemy won't expect. Just try not to lose it, family heirloom." Shomei stated with a rare smirk, it wasn't something that really suited him. He would then fully construct his sniper rifle, and gave it a test with the chamber. "Carlson-sama I will ensure all weapons are prepared, I will join you and the team at lunch shortly." the man gave Carlson a salute before nodding to Jay.

Carlson nodded and said to Jay "Sure thing, come on Jay. Jenny should be done preparing the food." once the pair left the room Carlson would walk down the hallway. Going past the rooms with various names of his teammates, the young man would smile at his door with him and Jenny's name on it before saying "So Jay, quite the team eh? You'll be in safe hands with a group this fire forged."

Back to top Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 6 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:57 am

Jay takes the sword with him. "I wont lose it. I promise." He smiles. Jay then leaves with Ryan, talking something about food. Jay didnt hear him too well. That sword was just so danm shiny.

"With a team as seemingly well-built as yours, I'd hate to see how good the B Team is." Jay had to wonder if there was even a need for a B Team. Ryan and his group were pretty well put together. "Ryan, run this plan by me. How are we going about getting into their home?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Carlson smirked at Jay's words and would rub the back of his head and saying "Funny enough. We do actually have a B team. It's comprised of Jenny, Huanle, Amy and Shomei. It's all hands on deck for this one, believe it or not we've faced worse foes that those spider freaks. Try mad scientists who can launch nukes just by thinking of it."

Jay was asking for details about the plan and in response Carlson shook his head. "That will be during the mission briefing after our lunch, we can't fight on an empty stomach of course. But don't worry, it's all thought out. For now we're just making sure we're at our best before going forth, now come on. I can smell Jenny's cooking."

With that the team leader led Jay to the dining room, it had a large wooden table with several seats. Carlson took his at one end of the table, motioning for Jay to sit to his right. Jenny was at the kitchen right next to it, with several pots being held in midair with flames around the bottom of them all.

"It'll be ready soon dearie~" Jenny said with a smile as she stirred the contents of a pot on a cooker in front of her.

"No problem love. Don't worry Jay she's just showing off with her magic, really tame in comparison to what she can really do trust me. That neko blood of hers makes her one heck of a magical powerhouse." Carlson said with a large grin and he put his arms on the table and propping up his chin with both hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:59 am

He sighed a bit, as Ryan may nor have understood him correctly. But rhat was alright. He did tell Jay that the entire team would be on hand for this. It was reassuring, sure. But it was hard to believe that they fought too many things worse. They brought Jay to learn more about an enemy they knew little about.

They walked into a large dinning room. Jenny and Ryan had a bit of an exchange. While they were doing that, Jay almost put hia hand in one of the floating flames. Ryan made him snap attention back to him. He was led to a table to sit down next to Ryan.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:49 pm

Carlson caught what Jay was doing out the corner of his eyes, and smirked while rolling his eyes. Should have known he was going to be curious, the leader of team starmage leaned on the table and said "Yeah those are live magical flames, it's make cooking much quicker when you have a big team let me tell you."

Jenny would smile and nod in response to her lover's words, although she was bit focused on her cooking. Being able to serve up meals for the likes of near non human people on a regular basis took some skills, even for a witch.

Carlson knew that it would be a little bit before the crew arrived though, so he sought to make some casual small talk with Jay. "So Zokaro-san, have you ever encountered witches before?" he said with interest, maybe if it was with something that Jay could easily talk about. That might be best.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:24 am

Jay would take a seat adjacent to Ryan and crosses his arms. He was then asked a question. Witches...

"I dont suppose. They were magically users. More like clerics and healers. None of them used the magic for evil...Most I fought used technology far beyond that of humans. Funny actually. I saw some of the same weapons in your armory. "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:03 pm

Carlson coughed slightly as he heard Jay's words, followed by a rub of the chin with his right hand. "Word to the wise, it's best not to say too much about that stuff there. Even in our hidden world there are some serious laws, it's just we're given free reign on how to handle things." he muttered. The head witch still hadn't gotten over the time she was saved from an assassin by having her office get blown up, and it took her dress with it.

Before long Jenny would then say "Right just to set this down and...." with that she levitated the various bowls and cutlery down in front of Carlson and Jay and other spots on the table. The young woman then shouting "It's ready guys!"

Following this the various members of the team would proceed to enter the room and take up various seats, Chon would sit to Jay's right and say to Jenny "The V girls won't be joining us Jenny, I sent them through the magic mirror back to Starmage with Charlie."

Carlson would sigh and say "Having a magical familiar that is human is a great thing Jay, but the kid's still underage. He's eager but the battlefield is no place for children."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:13 pm

"What's wrong with that? Some of that stuff I've seen before held by various other races. Though I dont know how you managed to get them..." Jay pondered this. Maybe the way they got the weapons was a matter of illegal means. He would have fallen deeper into thought until Jenny called for dinner.

Carlson was right. The war zone was no place for children. Any race Jay met, even the most evil, never put children on the line. Though most revolutions he fought in were by teens and 20-somethings.

"Ryan, I dont think I explained very well my encounter with the Arachniom. Nor was it in my file too explicitly."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:01 pm

As the group proceeded to eat Carlson would proceed to consume a bit of his meal, Chon would lean towards Jay and mutter "Best not to ask where we obtained our weapons of war just trust in their effectiveness." Team Starmage was after all a black ops group by the standards of their government, so long as no questions were asked no lies were told.

Jay inquired about if Carlson knew all of what occurred when Zokaro encountered the spider creatures the leader of the team lifted an eyebrow, coughing slightly Carlson would state "Well there was some detail in the report, but of course it's nothing compared to first hand experience. Do go on.....recall all that you can."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:13 am

ith how Chon worded that, Jay womdered if anything more deadly was here that he didnt see...

But, he was supposed to be telling Ryan about his encounter with the Arachniom. "I was traveling through Canada and happened upon a peaceful race. The Farfallia. A butterfly race. They were mostly pacifists and were just beating captured and eaten by the Arachniom ."

Jay shifted a bit uncomfortably. "I was captured after news of a nomadic human spread. I was almost eaten then and there but, they were under order of the Queen to bring me to their homeland. "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next