Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 am

After a few moments of this intimate embrace Anne's demeanor changed slightly, her eyes filling with self-consciousness as she recognized the strangeness of her own behavior. Her sentimentality frightened some inner, insecure part of Anne and her eyes began to dart nervously away from Yuki's. It was as if she was afraid of what she would see in her lover's eyes, or perhaps afraid of what Yuki would see in hers. "Soooo... uh... this is your party, birthday girl, you... uh... want me to choke you some more or something?" Yes, escape to sexy topics, those were safe, she knew how to be sexy or at least obscene.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:49 pm

Yuki felt the change in her partner and she looked into Anne's eyes.

"Something wrong?" she asked, wondering if she had done something wrong. Anne looked almost....scared. But of what? Yuki can't recall doing anything to warrant such a reaction. She brought a pale hand up to her lover's face, smiling warmly.

"It's ok, you can tell me anything." she said softly, her blue eyes soft and almost innocent as she waited for Anne.

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match - Page 7 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:37 am

Anne continued to sheepishly evade Yuki's eyes as she struggled to reconstruct her emotional barriers. She was not used to feeling so exposed, at least not like this. The touch on her cheek and those loving words swept over the American like a warm wind that blew away any vestige of defense. Fidgeting nervously at her lover's side she tried to think of a good lie, a cover to hide her frailty. Perhaps something about her sexual frustration would do... but what came out of her mouth was nothing but the truth.

"I-I'm not used to people making me feel this way. You touch me and I get all gooey and girly and stuff. I don't let people this close to me, not for a long time. But, I mean, fuck, here I am telling you about my feelings, and stuff, just 'cause you asked me." She flopped onto her back with a sprawl of limbs and a heavy sigh, as if signifying a surrender, "I love you, alright? Just... don't tell anybody I got all cute and girly with you, okay?" She was more concerned about people knowing she behaved in a human, and feminine fashion than she was about the thousands of people who just watched her get her ass dominated in the ring.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:23 pm

Yuki's eyes widened at Anne's sudden confession. A few seconds later, a wide smile took over her features and she hugged Anne, snuggling against her.

"I love you too Anne.....don't worry. This will be our little secret." she promised, kissing her on her soft lips, with her slender arms wrapped around her love.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:39 am

Anne couldn't help but feel flush as Yuki snuggled in next to her and kissed her softly on the lips. Her arms coiled firmly about the pale goddess' shoulders, holding her tightly and practically dragging the girl on top of her. "Alright, now that we've got that touchy feely stuff out of the way... are you going to fuck me or what? Cause I don't think I have ever been this horny in my life... like, my panties are about to get washed away." She returned to hiding behind crass and bawdy humor, but she was honest just the same. Yuki had kept her on the brink all night and it was nearly driving her mad.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Yuki's eyes seemed to spark with a mischievous glint as she kissed Anne without warning. As she did so, one of her hands moved down to her lovers crotch, rubbing away to get her off, even going so far as to insert a finger into her partners warm sex.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:27 pm

Anne let out half of an impish giggle as Yuki gave her a wicked and predatory glance. The laugh, however, was cut short as the Japanese girl's lips latched onto the American's as she was nearly pinned against the mattress. An excited squeak slipped from Anne's throat as she moved to embrace her lover, but any thoughts she had were quickly melted away. A low moan rumbled up as Anne's arms moved, almost of their own accord, to tenderly embrace Yuki as the girl fingered her mercilessly. Instantly the thrusting fingers would elicit wet squelching sounds with every push, sending tremors through Anne's body as her juices splashed between her thighs. It took Yuki only seconds to bring the blonde right back to the edge of orgasm, leaving her arching and quivering beneath her.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Yuki pulled away from the kiss to gently nibble at the American's soft neck. Her white hair cascading over the pair, as if covering their heads in a blanket of snow. Yuki continued her pleasing of Anne, picking up the pace as rubbed and teased Anne's sex.

"God you are so hot." YUki growled in her ear.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:52 pm

Anne tried to think of something sexy to say, or something raunchy, or... anything. But all she could do was nuzzle into Yuki's silken locks, her lips parted in soft, whimpering gasps across the girl's ear. One arm wrapped firmly across Yuki's shoulders, holding her lover close to her while the other slid its fingers up the back of the woman's neck, to rake them through those snowy strands.

When she came there was no squirming, no screaming or swearing, just a breathless ululation and a delicate quivering of her body. Anne's muscles went slack beneath Yuki, meekly clinging to her lover as her mind was washed over with long withheld pleasure. Beneath them her juices flowed freely over Yuki's hand in a succession of lustful spasms that left the sheets soaked if they hadn't been already. Anne was lost in a romantic haze as she breathed in the sweet, sweaty perfume of Yuki's mane. "I... lo..." She struggled to form words as her thoughts reeled, "I lov.." And with that a pall of blackness slipped down over the beaten and exhausted American's senses leaving her limp and helpless beneath her partner, lover, and friend.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:35 pm

As soon as Anne came, Yuki kissed her lover full on the mouth. She felt the American tense up beneath her as the orgasm washed over Anne. After a few moment's Anne collapsed on the bed, fighting to say something. Yuki leaned her head down to catch what she was saying.

Smiling slightly at her attempt to confess her love, Yuki kissed her parted lips, "I love you too, my beautiful Anne."

Finding her love limp beneath her, Yuki snuggled closer, wrapping her arms around Anne's form and pulling her close to her body. Sighing in content, she closed her eyes and listened to the steady beat of Anne's heart.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7