by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Anne lay motionless save for a few minute stirrings and groans as Yuki casually sauntered through the formality of binding the unconscious schoolgirl. With the manacles secured her arms were released to fall back to the mat just above her head, atop a messy array of strewn golden waves. Anne would miss the bell and the announcement completely, but would awake amid the din of cheering fans and a barrage of shutter flashes.

In weary confusion she would lift her hands against the lights, only then to both see and feel the steel around her wrists. It would be a further second or two of furrowed brows before she would remember what was happening. She wanted to flop back onto the mat and say 'okay, baby, take me here and now', but she had to stay in character. She affected her best look of confusion and horror as she climbed back up onto her knees, staring up at Yuki in defeat. "You... you bitch! You are going to pay for this!" Her limbs still felt weak, her head light, and her body still ached with lust unfulfilled.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Yuki could only smile as Anne began to screech in her fake voice. Leaning down to her, she put a slender finger to the girl's lips.

"Shhhhhhhhh." she cooed, "It's ok honey. Don't worry, this will be enjoyable for both of us."

Without another word, she scooped up Anne and carried her off backstage.

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:25 pm

Alexis stretched out her weakened arms in mock grasps for the ropes as they passed through towards the ramp. She continued wailing her protests for the amusement of the audience, just as a proper heel should. "No! Noooo! Put me down! Don't you touch me! I'm not like that!" In reality she was sort of enjoying being carried by Yuki, not that she would ever actually admit to that... she did still have some pride.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:28 pm

Yuki was finding it very hard not to burst into giggles.

"Now now Alexis, don't make me have to put you to sleep for a bit." she admonished, carrying her through to the backstage area.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:32 pm

As soon as they were backstage and at least temporarily away from the prying eyes of cameras Alexis gave way to Anne. Dropping all pretense of resistance or opposition the girl looped her shackled arms over her conqueror's neck and laid an exhausted, sweaty, hungry kiss upon Yuki's lips. "Holy fuck, honey, that was incredible. I had to try so hard just to remind myself to keep fighting at all... That last time I pushed you away I nearly broke down and started rubbing myself off!" The breathless words flowed quickly past her lips, truths she'd not been able to fully express until now and erupted like a torrent.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Yuki accepted the kiss greedily, walking into one of the spare rooms AFW had backstage. It wasn't being used, and since Anne was so close, Yuki doubted she would wait till they got to her place. She hastily undid the cuffs, wrapping her arms around the rocker as she pushed her down onto the bed.

"Did you see my last few matches?" she breathed, "I think you'd be proud how I made those losses look honey."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:57 pm

Anne flexed her wrists once the cuffs were removed, entwining some of Yuki's white hair around her fingers as they moved towards the bed. A small squeak slipped past the delinquent schoolgirl's lips as she fell back onto the bed with her. "Sorry, I've been bad and haven't been watching. But if it looked anything like you beating my ass into that corner all night I bet you did great, baby."

Stretching her arms out over her head, towards the corners of the bed, she grabbed a hold of the sheets in a pantomime of being tied down. "Now, I believe I'm in detention... and you get to decide what to do with me. Or to me... or have me do to you..." She smiled impishly, an expectant glint in her eyes as her lower body squirmed uncontrollably beneath Yuki.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:14 pm

"Hmmmmm" Yuki thought leaning down to slowly kiss Anne, "Well I do get turned on sometimes by people putting me in sleeper holds and the like, and knowing you, you will make it even dirtier."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Anne brought her hands back down to coil about Yuki in a gentle embrace, returning her kiss tenderly, softly. For a moment she almost seemed romantic instead of just horny. "Mmm, really now? I can think of a few ways we can do that..." Slowly, almost politely, the wickedly grinning girl sidled out from beneath Yuki until she lay beside her prone mistress. Moving to straddle Yuki's ass she leans down, arms smoothly sliding into position for a sleeper hold as she kissed and nibbled lovingly at the nape of the other girl's neck. "Ready?

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:38 am

Yuki nodded her head, sighing softly as she felt Anne's soft kisses and bites on her neck. She relaxed her body as she waited for Anne to do what she wanted.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next