Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match

Post by Lilybell Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:49 pm

Alexis dropped down to the mat practically right on top of Yuki, landing on her hands and knees staring down into her pain-contorted features. Following her baser instincts she let herself fall upon the downed girl, laying breast to breast and belly to belly on top of her. With one firm thigh sliding up between Yuki's long legs Alexis would try to use her 'outer' leg to hook around her opponent's trapping it between her own thighs.

Quick hands scrambled to link her fingers with those of the other girl, trying to pin her down to the mat and force them into a little mutual grinding, each with their crotch pressed against the other's thigh. "You ready to cum in front of all of these people, baby?" She teased quietly, in her normal, smokey voice.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Yuki moaned lightly finding herself grinding against Anne. Her ice blue eyes were open a fraction as she leaned up to steal a kiss from Anne.

"Only if you'll cum with me." she whispered in a sexy voice, before trying to flip them over. If it worked, she would be pinning Anne now. Considering her current position though, she wasn't sure if it would work.

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Alexis was possibly Yuki's equal in physique, but was definitely lacking in the technical skills to back up that strength. Wiggling her butt in the air she ground her thigh up against Yuki's panties, simultaneously rubbing herself against her opponent's thigh without shame. Moaning softly she readily met the kiss with unbridled passion, only to find herself staring up at Yuki moments later. "Uhn! Get off of me, skank!" She cried out in her shrill 'Alexis-voice' and tried to return the favor, but was only able to wriggle under Yuki and wave their arms about impotently... stuck. "Uhnf... mmmm-nff! Let's see if you've got the skills to get me off, Yukes. Or if you wind up cumming alone." These words she whispered as she continued squirming beneath her lover in a haphazard, almost feral way.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:35 pm

Yuki gave a smirk and rested her chin on Anne's breasts, "Oh I have the skill, but I can't have you fighting back....so there will have to be a little pain before pleasure I'm afraid."

Pulling Anne to her feet, she wrapped an arm around her friend's head before dropping down in a stunner, drilling her shoulder into her opponent's throat. If it connected, Yuki dragged her over to the corner, propping her up in a sitting position.

Making a innocent pose, she winked at Anne, "Now what was that you were saying about face-sitting cutie?"
Turning around, she planted her rear over the rocker's face, rubbing all over and winking to the crowd.

Turning her head to look down at her victim, she smiled, "You wanna make me cum Anne? You're gonna have to beat me senseless. Won't work when your opponent still has fight in them, am I right?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Patience in the face of something she wants was not one of Anne's strong suits. Being dragged back to her feet the dirty minded blonde tried to throw her arms around Yuki's waist as the girl ensnared her head, misinterpreting the motion and walked straight into her stunner. The drop connected the pale schoolgirl's shoulder right into the blonde throat leaving her quite sufficiently stunned and rasping as she was brought to the corner.

Propped up in the corner Anne's arms hung over the bottom rope like a ragdoll, her legs splayed out carelessly, exposing her wet panties to observant audience members. Just as she began to stir again Yuki's words sunk into her head, and she looked up in time to receive a face full of pantie-clad ass to the face. Partially smothered Anne squealed out her muffled protests, hands reaching up to push lightly at the back of Yuki's thighs. In most situations Anne might have found this maneuver infuriating, but receiving it from Yuki... wasn't quite so bad. Fitfully she kicked her feet and wriggled in her corner, eventually deciding it was her best tactic to grab a hold of her opponent's panties and tug down hard, bringing them down to her knees. Either modesty would stop the assault, or things were about to get very interesting!

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Yuki thought things were going quite well......until Anne decided to grab her panties and pull down. Crying out in shock, she blushed a dark red as she grabbed her underwear, trying to pull them back up. To do this, she had to back off of Anne, her face still crimson. Her heart was racing, even more so now that Anne was trying to strip her. The embarrassment was still there, just not as bad as before when they were in the gym. She was used to Anne's rather.....risque moves.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:06 am

It was difficult for Anne, as a hedonist, to stay focused in most of the sexier matches in the AFW when all she really wanted to do was indulge her most basic desires; this was doubly true with someone she actually cared for and desired. Half suffocated in Yuki's backside she had almost hoped that the girl wouldn't stop and she would get sent off to a blackout dream in the dirtiest way... but it wasn't to be.

As the snowy haired Japanese schoolgirl lurched forward in a hurried attempt to retrieve her half gone panties Anne, or Alexis rather, found herself liberated and her air supply returned. Hardly in a posture to pounce upon her distracted foe, slouched against the post as she was, the breathless blonde did the only thing she could think of. Placing both hands upon the pert posterior of her pretty opponent she shoved the girl forward with all of her strength.

Whether Yuki tumbled onto her face or simply stumbled farther away Alexis would roll forward onto her hands and knees, gasping to catch her breath with rosy cheeks. Bedraggled pigtails dangled past her face to coil upon the mat below her. She was losing good time, but muscles needed oxygen to function and she was starved for it.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:19 pm

Yuki finally managed to pull up her underwear when she felt Anne give her backside a hard shove. With a yelp, the girl tumbled forward, tucking into a roll so that when she made it back to her feet, she was ready and waiting for Anne's counter attack.

But that did not come. Anne was too busy trying to catch her breath. Yuki smiled, running at her to spear Anne when the girl got to her feet.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:37 pm

The beleaguered blonde climbed back to her feet as quickly as she was able after the punishment she'd already taken. Scarcely had she managed to find her footing when Yuki went on the attack again, driving her sideways into the ropes with a cry of pain and surprise. One arm hooked over the top rope in an attempt to keep her footing as she stumbled back, finding herself once again resting against the turnbuckle, an arm draped to either side. "Uhn... damn, girl, you must have been practicing..." Something Alexis rarely bothered with, but should probably start.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Yuki winked, flashing her lover a smile, "You bet! I've seen how you move, so I naturally had to be ready for you!."

Moving forward, she placed a slow kiss on Anne's lips, while her feminine hands reached behind her opponent to search for a pair of handcuffs.

Moving her knee between Anne's legs, Yuki began to grind it against her lover's wet panties while she continued to drink from her soft lips.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next